Tim H. fro Beloit email me! You have lied!

Submitted by John C on 03/01/2004 at 23:34. ( you have it on your answering machine ) 66.233.157.155

Tim you need to email me Asap. You know what you have done, I thought you were a better person that that, but looking back at what you have said about other taxidermist in your area I should have know better than to trust you.

If my work was so bad, why did you help me get the job at that huge studio? I think thats proof enough I did not give you shoddy work!

After you and I had quit dealing with each other, I sent you two safaris I did not have time for I also did not feel I had the skills to do that work.

I even sent you a customer with a lifesize Bison bull, cow and calf.
Wehn you picked the bull up you stopped by my shop and we had a long talk.

What you has emailed is a LIE. I should have know better when you were talking bad about Glen Pilgers work and Tom somebody, then as time went on and I completed work for you, you talked bad about
Tom Bowmans work in Wakefield and Don Rush's work from Junction City.

That should have been a flag to me, but I gave you another chance and then you have the nerve to LIE ABOUT ME.

You Are totally worthless! May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

Geez this really burns my hindend, I let you pay out the work I did for you. I bet you are talking bad about the guy you tried to get me to train to do fish for you.

You even waited until you had the frozen fish over a year, then wanted your work put on the front burner to help you out. WHICH I DID!

I should have listend to the State trooper who told me you were a crook. I missjudged you. Even my customer from Salina said you were a crook. Wow I really misjudged you!

IF YOU HAD A PROBLEM WITH ME AND MY WORK YOU SHOULD HAVE COME TO ME!

To counter the LIES YOU TOLD TODAY, I have many fish I mounted for you and many I mounted for myself during that same time period. I have them posted on a website. Never have I had any problem with mounts like you stated. I have several witness that will tell you I take every bit of meat out of a mount and noway did bugs eat those fish up.

Want to know why? I removed all the meat, the skull, the only thing I leave is the skin you see from the outside and the skin inside the mouth. I also at that time was poisoning the skins with LEAD ARSENIC.

This side of you caught me by suprise but that explains why you never go to and shows anymore, you have lied about way to many people I am one of them.

You are slick! Slick as grease goose crap on a rainy day.

Hum and just last year we talked on the phone, why did you not mention the "BUGS THEN"

You were talking about how business was down, well now I know why your business was down.

I will never do anything to help you again, even if you are dieing of thurst, I will not give you the sweat off my A$$.

Get a life where you dont screw everyone over!!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

John

This response submitted by Observer on 03/02/2004 at 00:59. ( ) 152.163.252.166

Why don't you tell him how you really feel?

Explains why

This response submitted by scott on 03/02/2004 at 08:59. ( sschuh@flinthills.com ) 64.39.203.94

He is spending all day posting his pictures on other websites like Trapperman.com.Says he wasn't advertising and was so busy.Well,when you are on there every day putting pictures on to lure in some trappers you can't be that busy.When a guy comes back from lion hunting,and then he shows pictures of his lion mounts,yeh,that's advertising on a board that says No Advertising! Never met the guy but from everything he has done I don't care for him.If you see this Tim, Don't email me anymore as after trapperman postings and now this,you blew it with me! You tell me you don't like to lie to people,well,I can read people well,and I can say you are not honest.Guarantee it.Honest isn't showing customers other peoples work and claiming it is yours.

know the feeling John

This response submitted by Bill K. on 03/02/2004 at 09:10. ( klager@nvc.net ) 64.68.172.40

We have someone like that around here too. He doesn't think the other taxidermists know what he is saying about them. Some people just feel better about themselves when putting down other people. It used to bother me but now I just feel sorry for him. He is the one trying to place himself on a pedestal by degrading everyone else, yet he is the one that has the problem. It's kind of ironic......

Bill K.

What a way with words!

This response submitted by 458okie on 03/02/2004 at 10:24. ( ) 204.87.68.252

John,

I'm glad I didn't cross you, John! ("May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.") CLASSIC! Love it!

Sorry to hear about getting burnt by this backstabber.

458okie

Misunderstanding John

This response submitted by scott on 03/02/2004 at 13:20. ( sschuh@flinthills.com ) 64.39.203.7

Tim called this morning and it was meant that a guy did some wholesale fish for him several years ago and that was the bug man,not you.As I said,you are upstanding and everyone knows you do great work.Tim was like what in the world,I got this message this morning and so on.I said,no,it was a misunderstanding and we talked for a half hour.

Tim wrote me also and he is still mistaken.

This response submitted by John C on 03/02/2004 at 19:35. ( ) 66.233.157.155

Yea, I got a email from him. But he still has some of the facts wrong! Just glad I dont have to deal with him anymore.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu