just a thing to correct about islam

Submitted by american tax on 03/04/2004 at 04:48. ( ) 193.250.205.187

i just wanted to correct something
in the woran it's written to kill christian and jews JUST in case they attack us
bin ladin and all thos who are trying to attack others with bombs are just not muslims even if they pretend to be, or if they are, they failed to read the qoran properly
and yes, they will go to hell.
bye

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Whaaaaaaat?

This response submitted by Mark H on 03/04/2004 at 07:19. ( haskees@access4less.net ) 64.63.192.238

So your saying that because I'm a christain your going to kill me Just in case I attack you. I'm taking that as a threat and I don't take kindly to threats.

Let them threat

This response submitted by Old Man on 03/04/2004 at 09:49. ( ) 63.241.157.113

Hitler thought he could be a formitable adversary too. Let the arm pit countries and religions fight us. It is good practice for the next world war.

God Bless

The truth

This response submitted by Alex on 03/04/2004 at 09:53. ( ) 66.32.82.29

In a video address to his Al Qaeda supporters at the end of October, Osama bin Laden stated about America "Yes, we'll kill their innocents, and this is legal religiously and logically." The claim stuck in my mind. Bin Laden is making a theological claim about terrorism against the West - that it is religiously mandated by Islam. The relevant principles are part of the doctrine of Jihad.

A doctrine which they used at the time of the Califas to invade the world,which they are trying to do now again.
So Islam is not by choice as Christianity but by force, it is either you accept Islam or you are our enemy and the Quaram say to kill you.
NO, Thank you, you can take the quaram and your god and stick it ,where the sun dont shine.

One of the problems many do not realize is education

This response submitted by John C on 03/04/2004 at 09:54. ( ) 66.233.157.155

Many of the Islam world donot have any education, remember they are third world countries. Thats why a leader such as Saddam and Bin Laden have been able to develope such strong followings. The spread between economic levels in those same countries is wide they are either rich or poor and most of the poor dont read or write!

And

This response submitted by rick on 03/04/2004 at 09:55. ( ) 24.188.128.140

not once is the word love mentioned in the koran.

love?

This response submitted by Steve on 03/04/2004 at 10:01. ( ) 209.122.254.81

Another false statement. Love is mentioned 83 times in the Koran. Im not a muslim either. Its a really simple search to do, and I know you all have computers, so it should be easy for you to do as well. Its just another example of one religion trying to talk sh*t about other religions. Im sure your religion is about a lot more than love. There are plenty of examples of your religion spewing forth hate. Here is the link to the 83 mentions of love by the way.
http://www.hti.umich.edu/cgi/k/koran/koran-idx?type=simple&q1=love&size=First+100

LOL at Steve

This response submitted by DaveT on 03/04/2004 at 10:27. ( ) 198.26.118.36

Steve, for someone who says they do not believe in God, you sure do not pass up an opportunity to denounce Christianity every chance you get. Are you on a mission?

I also see that you still refuse to come out of the closet. If you are going to take pot shots at Christians at least be man enough to sign your name.

Dave Toms

Huh?

This response submitted by Steve on 03/04/2004 at 10:51. ( ) 209.122.254.81

Dave...Did I say anything about christianity? I did not mention any religion other than islam. Its true I do not believe in god, but I think that all religions have some skeletons in their closets. Im just giving my opinion, just as everyone else is. As we all agree, we are all entitled to our opinions. You believe what you want to and I will beleive wat I want to. Thats America. As for my name...um..steve. Thats my name.Its actually a fairly common name in the U.S.. I prefer not to put my e-mail on my posts as I frequently recieve viruses in my e-mail when I have posted my e-mail on this site in the past. As a matter of fact there are a lot of posts lately about a new virus blitz on memebers of this site. And why do you want my personal info? Arent you the guy who threatened to drive across the country and beat someone up in a parking lot? Arent you also the guy who claims to be some kind of kung fu master? Judging by your responses to my posts over the last few months of our heated discussion of everything under the sun, you seem to be a bit of a hot head, and I believe it would be best to keep our debate in this forum.

You got me confused

This response submitted by DaveT on 03/04/2004 at 11:23. ( ) 198.26.118.37

Steve, you must have me confused with JohnC? Kung fu? Driving where?

Anyway, my point is that it is easy to take pot shots while hiding out of sight. Where I come from, a man stands up when he opens his mouth. And yes you did take ANOTHER pot shot at Christianity "just another example of one religion trying to talk sh*t about other religions"

You are absolutely right, we all our entitled to our opinions.... I gave you mine. I have a bad habit of calling a spade a spade.

Dave Toms

WELL NOW

This response submitted by Brian on 03/04/2004 at 11:44. ( ) 152.163.252.166

American tax: Does Islam Believe it is okay to lie? Do they believe that a MAN does not need to keep his word? do they believe that It is just fine to say one thing one day, then totally disregard it another? If the answer to any is yes. Then it does not seem a very honorable Religion. If the answer Is no. Then why do you not keep your word. you posted this only a few days ago. Saying you would not anoy us any more/

Submitted by american tax on 03/02/2004 at 17:05. ( ) 193.250.205.187 for all those who answered me last time
have you ever read the qoran? just do it then and you'll see the proofs ! how could mohamed an illetrate have invented all that ? and it still happens today..? be realistic
i'm not going to annoy you anymore on this forum
so have a nice life :)

Sorry Dave

This response submitted by Steve on 03/04/2004 at 12:32. ( ) 209.122.229.3

Hey Dave..Sorry if I confused you with JohnC. That guy in a nut ;-) I did not mention christianity anywhere in my previous post. Any religion would fit the statement. I just find it in very bad taste and out of line when people try to out religion each other. This whole " my god is bigger than your god" thing is an abomination. Why is it that everyone always says their religion is a religion of peace and love,and the other religion is about hate and war, and the other religions say its the opposite, and that theirs is the peace and love religion? Lots of really bad things have been done in the name of religion, by people who think they are carrying out what god wants and all that hooey. Thats just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to my opinions on this stuff. But......as I posted before...believe what you want to, thats yer right, just dont try to make it my belief.

I'm for killin' and take'n

This response submitted by Frustrated Hogger on 03/05/2004 at 04:04. ( ) 4.7.209.237

When you're a 47lb 3rd grader on the playground and you go stomp on the foot of the 95lb 6th grader you should then prepare for the ass-stomping that you'll likely receive! This is the way I see it when it comes to these majic carpet countries that support terrorism against the U.S. We are THE MOST POWERFUL country on earth, and there comes a time where we should make this abundantly clear to these countries and everyone else. And as part of that, we should have them pay restituion by way of blood and goods, ie; make their oil ours free and clear. We should also boldly invite those who might still be contemplating stupidty to bring it on and just STOMP THE crap out of them too... right away! If we did that just a couple times those pee-ons would know their place... at the bottom of the food chain and cower, as they should, at the mention of the term USA! When we be too mercyful to them we in turn are mercyless to ourselves. But then, that's just my opinion... but it's a good one. There, I said it!

Frustrated Hogger

This response submitted by Alex on 03/06/2004 at 21:40. ( ) 66.245.5.119

Wish I said that. lol

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu