have you ever read the qoran?

Submitted by american tax on 03/02/2004 at 17:05. ( ) 193.250.205.187

for all those who answered me last time
have you ever read the qoran? just do it then and you'll see the proofs ! how could mohamed an illetrate have invented all that ? and it still happens today..? be realistic
i'm not going to annoy you anymore on this forum
so have a nice life :)

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Have You ever read Bambi

This response submitted by Brian on 03/03/2004 at 03:59. ( ) 205.188.208.9

Do you beleave it? If you go Great. But it does not make it fact. Just your beliefe

american tax

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 on 03/03/2004 at 10:32. ( ) 63.115.128.240

Have you ever wondered why if your God is so great the country's that espouse Islam seem to have a lot of trouble with hatred of their fellow man and needless killing? And the quality of life and education level is low not much changed from centuries ago?

Maybe you're worshiping a false God and you're NOT reaping the benefits of a merciful and generous God like we are? Think about it.

Please!

This response submitted by Mark H on 03/03/2004 at 12:25. ( haskees@access4less.net ) 64.63.204.8

There is only one capital G God, the one and only true God. All others are just gods, they are mentioned in the bible and they are false and just idols from Satan.

That's right!

This response submitted by scott on 03/03/2004 at 12:40. ( sschuh@flinthills.com ) 64.39.203.68

One and only.Less,of course,you believe the stupid big bang theory or man evolving from ape!

Now Scott, why did you have to go and get stupid?

This response submitted by George on 03/03/2004 at 13:07. ( georoof@aol.com ) 205.188.208.9

I'd left this one alone, but then you had to get ignorant. MANY of us believe in both those theories and it, in no way, detracts from my belief in a Supreme Being. Your thought processes are just as bad to me as those of the american tax's religion. The Hubble telescope is proving many of the theories about the "Big Bang" and yet disproving them as well. As far as the ape bit, I know a WHOLE LOT OF MONKEYS who are smarter than some human beings.

Yes...

This response submitted by Brandon on 03/03/2004 at 16:18. ( taxidermy@tds.net ) 216.170.149.153

I have read the koran. It made me a little dumber, but I did read it. I read the commandment in it to kill all Christians and Jews. A few of your fellow muslims try to do that everyday as by strapping bombs to their chests and blowing up buildings and busses, and flying jets into buildings. They were following that commandment on 9-11 when they attacked America (A Christian Nation) in hopes of reaching a higher heaven, but all they got was hell. If you really believed the koran you should be at war with the Christian nations. Not living in one. Think about it. The koran is garbage. Nothing more. Tell me anything in the koran that has accuratly predicted since mohammad's death? Didn't even know when he would die. Christ did. You are the one who needs to be realistic.
And for the record, I believe in the big bang. I just don't believe it happened yet(2 Pet. 3:10.)I do not believe that man came from a monkey simply because of Gen. 1:26-28. God's Word says that God created Man. It dosen't say "Let us create monkey in our own image" It says MAN. Also if you backtrack to verse 24-25 you see that the monkeys were created on the same day as man. Where are the "millions of years" that evolutionist, or even supporters of the Gap theory say it took? Just something to think about.
-Brandon

Brandon

This response submitted by George on 03/03/2004 at 17:25. ( ) 205.188.208.9

Another shining example why religion should stay off this site. There are too many of us with differing beliefs who will NOT convince each other of our convictions. MY beliefs is that the bible, written by MAN, was spoken in parables as all the other stories were. If you read the scripture literally, time is but a "twinkling of the eye" yet Genesis presupposes that the creation took only six "days". How do you define a day to the Creator? Moses and Methusala lived for "hundreds of years". Literal interpretations stumble badly when they get to those bones of dinosaurs don't they? It gets even tougher when you get to the skeletons of Neanderthal and Cromagnon doesn't it? I believe God to be omnipotent, but I don't think man really has a clue in many things. Using your theories, dachsunds, Pomeranians, and chihauhaus don't exist either as they are mutants of the wolf. I believe in blind faith, but I believe God gave me a brain to reason with so I don't have to live with blind ignorance.

man

This response submitted by dennis on 03/03/2004 at 21:26. ( ) 205.188.208.9

man also built the hubble telescope you put so much faith in george.

As well as your Computer, Dennis

This response submitted by George on 03/03/2004 at 22:41. ( ) 64.12.116.206

Does that mean it doesn't exist? Fooled me.

Big bang theory

This response submitted by Mark H on 03/04/2004 at 07:23. ( haskees@access4less.net ) 64.63.192.238

God said BANG! and it happened.

the creator of ALL

This response submitted by Abdel on 03/22/2004 at 11:59. ( abdel_23_007@hotmail.com ) 212.142.33.102

You wil return to Your GOd wether you like it or Not.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu