Pa convention/competition

Submitted by TJ on 03/04/2004 at 22:14. ( ) 205.201.41.25

Hello all,
I've been posting on here (asking for help..lol) for about a year now and just wondering if anyone here will be going to the PA convention..this will be my first time there and I am looking forward to it..Are you allowed to take your camera and photograph the mounts? Does anyone know if there will be a driftwood supplier there..? Need lots of driftwood..
Well, hope to see you there
TJ

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Tj

This response submitted by Frank E Kotula on 03/05/2004 at 05:05. ( basswtrout@aol.com ) 172.162.20.47

I will be there and I'm not sure but last year there was a big supplier of driftwood.
Yes you can take all the photos you want.

A great time

This response submitted by Mike W on 03/08/2004 at 22:01. ( ) 204.95.48.138

Tj last year was my first year and i had a great time. Me and my wife make a mini vacation out of it. Last year there where lots ofsupliers, this year there is suposed to be more.Because of the money involved there will be some pretty impresive mounts. Im bringing my camera and a couple of rolls of film. Hope you do well if your competeing. see ya there. Mike W

We'll be there!

This response submitted by Jessie Alfaro - Tohickon on 03/09/2004 at 12:36. ( alfaro@epix.net ) 205.238.240.230

Tohickon Glass Eyes will be there and we would love to have you stop by our booth and just say, "Hey". You should take lots of photos; we always do...and it is a really nice for the suppliers too. We always go to the Outback Steakhouse for dinner. Hope to see you there!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu