Warning, sarcastic post from Ron.

Submitted by Ron on 03/08/2004 at 22:44. ( ) 205.231.189.192

I've been working till nearly midnight every night for the past couple weeks so I havn't checked this site for a while. Dam! If I could bottle this I could get rich selling it as a cure for insomnia. What a patheticly boring, "yet well mannered" group we have become. I sure do miss the old George, John C, and that leftist commie Cecil and his leftist commie nonsense he used to spout. I fear what I am witnessing is the death of a once vibrant website. Perhaps we do not appreciate what we have until it is gone. For in the past those seeking wisdom came to this site and got even more than they requested. Not only did they learn taxidermy, but we taught them about, sex, politics, and religion etc. A well rounded curriculum I might add, but of course spelling is an optional course.

Anyway my friends, do you think you would learn about taxidermy on a politcal site, or would they teach you the "bondo method" of "being saved" on a religious site. No! I tell you. Only on the taxidermy.net will you recieve this type of full spectrum of knowledge. Oh for the good old days, when a post about Wal-mart could generate 120k worth of hateful, angry threads, or a simple statment like "George Bush is good" could cause the two or three liberal dems. on here to convulse and spew out a couple hundred K of liberal nonsense. Now that was intertainment.
But alas, some on here have chosen a different way. My heart bleeds. What is left for me. Oh wait!. I can always download that Paris Hilton tape. Hey Cecil, what was that web address again and how much did you have to pay for it. Hurry up cause my wife will be home soon.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

You tell me Ron

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 on 03/08/2004 at 22:54. ( ) 63.115.128.174

I was hoping you knew. Although I can think of better women than that dumbass.

umm

This response submitted by yep on 03/08/2004 at 23:11. ( ) 69.34.114.117

http://www.ziraatnewyork.com/xxx/paris.wmv

You see what I mean

This response submitted by Ron on 03/08/2004 at 23:28. ( ) 205.231.189.168

I came here to pine my little heart out, and some caring soul like "Yep" provides me with an "uplifting" web site address. Thats love man. Thats what this site is all about. Just a minute, I need a cleanex.
Anyway, for once I agree with Cecil, she is dumb, plus I think she has a flat arse...but who am I to judge, besides I havn't seen the video. Hey Yep, you got anything on Jennifer Lopez.

Yep, Ron=Bob, etc!

This response submitted by BB on 03/09/2004 at 00:26. ( ) 216.183.50.63

Don't fall for it!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu