Attending the Pa. convention?

Submitted by Glen Conley on 03/10/2004 at 08:32. ( g.conley@verizon.net ) 67.200.29.104

If you are, and you do your own tanning, you will be able to get a free sample of WHITETAIL DESIGNER SYSTEMS relaxer, Shrink-Tonic, from the Hilton Eppley Forms booth, or the TRSupply booth. An instruction sheet will come with the samples. Instuctions are pretty hard, you add a quart of distilled water, and mist on about 5 ounces of the solution per deer cape. The odds of it working with formic acid pickled capes are slim to none, but after that, you should be set to go.

STOP-ROT will be available (for purchase, not free) from the Hilton Eppley Forms booth, TRSupply booth, and Quality Taxidermy Supply booth.

Mark Haineault of TRSupply, and www.TaxidermyReference.com fame, and his wife Linda, actually use the products they sell through their supply company in their taxidermy studio. So if you need to ask questions regarding product performance, you can get some sound information from those two.

Mark was one of the early players in the game with STOP-ROT, and it's applications, and has been there through the growth of those application uses. He can give you a lot of information on use, but not all, reason being, not all the potential uses have been figured out yet. Experienced, and savy taxidermists, are STILL coming up with new applications. I was warned that that would happen. I love it. Keep it up you guys, you're doing good!
Later.
Glen

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

See how you are!

This response submitted by The Rookie on 03/10/2004 at 09:34. ( NaturesTrophies,aol ) 152.163.252.165

Why didn't you hook us up at the Indiana convention. I made multiple purchases from Hiltons booth last weekend. Great deals and good people to deal with. Oh well, maybe next time. Peace-Jeff F.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu