LOL Kiwi kicked me out.

Submitted by John C on 03/14/2004 at 11:12. ( ) 66.233.157.155

I stopped in to check the KIWI chatroom, not to my suprise I had been kicked out.

I guess not kissing Kiwi's butt got me kicked out.

Since I have not been a very active member I had it coming maybe.

Kiwi tell me why? Why did you not send a email telling why either?

Just love to hate cowards that take thier anger out while not telling you why.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

John, where have you been?

This response submitted by George on 03/14/2004 at 11:18. ( georoof@aol.com ) 64.12.116.206

Kiwi shut the chat down over a month ago it seems. He announced it several times. EVERYBODY got kicked out. LOL Now, I'm sure Wayne will still be taking apologies. LMAO.

See I seldom stopped in guess I know why now.

This response submitted by JOhn C on 03/14/2004 at 11:45. ( ) 66.233.157.155

Well after the way he started hammering people, its no wonder. Taxichat is better, you can type or talk, just need speakers and a mic.

So what is taxichat like anyway?

This response submitted by Raven on 03/14/2004 at 12:40. ( ) 24.150.166.254

I've avoided it because of all the double standard, back stabbing attitudes that were on kiwis.. it just got to be too cliquey. Sounds like that isn't the case with this new one - or is it the same snarky attitudes just with voice and not text only? If I show up there am I gonna be accused of being 'disrespectful' if I dont kiss the 'old guys' asses?

I dont have a mic anyway... so I'm not sure I'd actually show since it seems to be largely voice driven. I signed up a couple months ago or so anyway but havent logged in... just curious what it's like...

Raven

This response submitted by Brent on 03/14/2004 at 13:02. ( ) 67.128.169.244

It's fun......No BS, No Ranks.....just people having a good time. You can come on in anytime. No one is gonna accuse you of anything, everyone mostly just shoots the bull and cuts up with each other.

Sometimes "Billy Bob" Yox may do a seminar and everyone is encouraged to be involved, ask questions or answer one if you know the answer.
You don't have to have a mic.,. most guy's would rather talk than type......it's so much easier.

You should stop in some night and hang out. We are usually in there around 8:30pm central time. Who knows, I hear you are the man for casting repro antlers......maybe MikeM can get you to do a casting seminar some night!

Brent
aka: Hollywood~

well......

This response submitted by Brent on 03/14/2004 at 13:03. ( ) 67.128.169.244

ok, ok alot of BS..........BUT! it's the laughing kind!

You said it Geo !

This response submitted by Kiwi on 03/14/2004 at 18:31. ( ) 210.54.74.158

Thankyou George!
But I don't expect one from John that's not his style, at least there are some like you that understand things.

Like you say George there was emails telling everyone about what was going on and they had a chance to reply back to them, they were sent to all the 311 members

And john I am not going to bother replying to your kindergarten comments.... after all how can one compete against a Guy that knows it all !

best regards to you all !

Kiwi

Make Peace Not War ....You Never know who will be Knocking on Your Door!

I cannot compete with you.

This response submitted by John C on 03/14/2004 at 20:39. ( ) 66.233.157.155

Nope, I ask you a question that could help you and you got all bent out of shape.

I ask do you have a contour gauge.

You came back screaming and yelling like a two year old who did not get his way.

My point has you stopped and not had your tanthrum was I was going to give you one. But you are to proud and never gave me a chance.

I dont know everything about taxidermy, but I also know that anyone can learn except the Great Wayne. But then Wayne has always had a problem with anyone that trie to help him.

Hope you have fun on your one way EGO TRIP.

Lonely

This response submitted by Me on 03/14/2004 at 21:29. ( ) 66.119.33.170

everytime I go into Taxichat there is never never never anyone there! Does it even work

Your miss guided opinion

This response submitted by Kiwi on 03/14/2004 at 21:34. ( ) 210.86.32.106

That's Why we made the chat private John so I and others that go there don't have to put up with B/S like this.

Keep our name out of the taxinet forums as it doesn't concern you! or this great site, We don't want to be part of the negativity that goes on here.......... just left to enjoy what we have.

i found

This response submitted by samantha on 03/14/2004 at 22:22. ( ) 210.50.189.128

I had no one in Australia willing to teach or show me some taxidermy skills i wanted to know. I couldnt even get anyone to let me in thier shop for a fee.

I did recieve 1 email one day from Wayne offering to show me what i wanted to know, if i paid my fare to NZ and a small (very, very small) fee.

I found wayne a nice bloke, crystal a nice lady and i learnt exactly what i wanted, without fuss and had a bit of fun hunting as well.
Wayne can be hot headed sometimes - just like anyone else.

I thought the whole 'gauge' thing was a bit of baiting as well.I also recieved an email before the site was shut down.

Hummmmmmmmm

This response submitted by Wally on 03/14/2004 at 23:08. ( wpttaxidermy@hotmail.com ) 216.70.5.32

Humm this is a fine pickle.. I seen many attitudes and feeling's go to far.. What once was somthing that I really enjoyed soon became and tragic cluster of errogance and ignorance.. It was once a very informative tool ..So cool to get guys like Gaither,Yox,Buggs assisting us all in advanceing..Meeting people from different walks of life learnign tips and tricks
Yes it was fun poken and tease'n but it did go way to far on several accounts and from several people.. ,, I think theres a little more to this thing than is being let out..maybe John and kiwi should consider what being lost here.
....I told Kiwi when it got started that it would get out of hand.. Too bad I guess we saw a train wreck a coming.. As for the other chat Ive treid several times to get in and no go..Hummmmm

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu