I'M BACK (NOT JAY)

Submitted by Jeff @ Jeff's Taxidermy on 03/13/2004 at 18:46. ( mountman@netins.net ) 216.248.78.92

Thought I'd let everyone interested I'm back home after 2 weeks of spine rehab at the University of Iowa..
What an AWESOME program.
I went in feeling like crap and in constant pain after 2 surgeries, the 2nd being a 2 level fusion.
They were awesome with helping out with my rehab and if anyone else is interested in the program that has cronic back pain email me and I will give you the info on contacting them.
It feels great to be able to move around and not be in as much pain.
I know that I will always have some pain but I'm greatful to them for what they have done and the acomplishment I have made with their help.
My initial range of motion when I went in was a 10 degree foreward bend and a 2 degree back bend and now I'm at 32 degree foreward and a 12 degree back. That is a 69% increase in 2 WEEKS!
If I keep up on the exercizes and do what I learned,there is no limit to what I can do in the future.
Just had to toot a horn for myself and the University of Iowa's Spinal Rehab Center.
By the way it also feels great to be back home with my family and friends here on the net.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Good to have ya back

This response submitted by Griz on 03/13/2004 at 19:39. ( ) 69.66.85.117

Always good to get a good one back. Glad to hear you are doing so well :-)

Keep up the good work!

This response submitted by Denise on 03/13/2004 at 21:46. ( ) 208.38.85.195

Hey Jeff, Glad to hear your doing well after your fusion. I went through a 2 level fusion 2 yrs ago with 5 months of intense spinal rehab following. It's truely amazing what spinal rehab does for your back. I hope you have continued success! Take Care.

Glad to hear that

This response submitted by Paul I on 03/13/2004 at 22:32. ( paulblastoatyahoo.com ) 209.210.135.125

Glad to hear your doing better.I could not imagine what its like to be in pain all the time.It makes you think how lucky you are when you read a post like yours.Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu