NTA ?

Submitted by Steve on 03/14/2004 at 00:26. ( ) 64.9.99.68

So I finally got back to check my post from a few days ago and see that it is no longer here.....

Did I miss something ?

Just wondering if the NTA is starting a new program.... Certification Program for Taxidermy Schools ?

According to Dan Rinehart himself he claims that he will have the only one.... and that the board voted for this ?

He does have a nice big add in the Fish and Game Finder Mag. saying just this..

Seems a bit one sided to me....

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Steve

This response submitted by George on 03/14/2004 at 08:43. ( ) 64.12.116.208

I requested Ken to pull your post since you were anonymous and using a name that implied some skulldudgery going on. As such, Ken deemed your post as a malicious attack on a sitting NTA Board member which violates the rules of this site. If YOU would like to use your REAL name along with a last name or a valid email address, I'll reanswer your question as I did originally.

The issue of your inquiry is a valid one and I'll be glad to explain it to anyone,but considering the turmoil you've already stirred by shooting from the dark, you're going to have to do better than that OR you can go to the NTA website for an official response from NTA President Mark Wilson. I suspect you're just an agitator. Please prove me wrong. I'll look for your ISP number.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu