making fun of me ?

Submitted by yasmine the real one! on 03/16/2004 at 11:16. ( ) 194.254.131.72

for the guy who wrote this post :
What are forms?
Submitted by yasmine on 03/16/2004 at 10:29. ( ) 64.12.96.202
Can I just make one myself? I'll find another 100 simple questions I can flood the forums with soon. You should put a beginners forum on here for my endless questions I post one at a time. A search button would be really neet to.

I want to tell him I don't mind his making fun of me, do as you please man, i'm asking my questions and there are wonderful taxidermists here who answer me very nicely
i don't need you guy, you are just here to show a poor image of taxidermy
i'm not a taxidermist, just a student in english making a glossary
as for the part "beginners" I thought it was for those who would like to learn how to mount animals that's why I didn't go there
really i thank you for what you've done, and you seem to be more stupid than me !

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

?

This response submitted by Sandy on 03/16/2004 at 11:27. ( ) 209.158.66.2

How were you being made fun of? Your english seems well enough to me that you should have an idea of what a form is...If not the search button will give you all the answers you need....if the answers are not there then be more specific to your question....Ask for the DEFINIION of a form....but as I see...you asked if you could make your own form....so how does that fit into your glossary....?

I'm not trying to be nasty....but I don't know why you flew off on a post that had nothing to do with making fun of you to begin with.

?

This response submitted by Vic on 03/16/2004 at 11:45. ( ) 66.84.232.190

I think she is saying she didn't post that message. Someone else did and put her name on it, therefore making fun of her. Don't bother looking up the ISP it shows up on many names.

Oh Okay

This response submitted by Sandy on 03/16/2004 at 11:51. ( ) 209.158.66.2

I got ya now....So then my reply is to the fake Yasmine...

yep

This response submitted by Vic on 03/16/2004 at 12:14. ( ) 66.84.232.190

that's what i'm thinking.

Yasmine

This response submitted by Tenbears on 03/16/2004 at 12:58. ( ) 152.163.252.168

Just Keep doing what you are doing. Do Not worry about people who make nameless or fraudulent posts to harass others. they just get a big kick out of being jerks. Enjoy this forum as you do and don't sweat the other people

Could it be?

This response submitted by Ninebeers on 03/16/2004 at 13:50. ( ) 64.12.116.207

Maybe someone is trying to tell her to USE THE SEARCH and not being a jerk at all. AND EVERY time she has questions she leaves multiple posts that only flood the archives with more crap to sort through for somebody who actually utilizes the search for the RIGHT reason. Not being a jerk at all. Just suggesting a little different approach to getting this glossary established without flooding the forum every time she has a question.

See this is exactly what I mean

This response submitted by Tenbears on 03/16/2004 at 21:55. ( ) 205.188.209.12

Another Nameless individual afraid to step up and be recognized. How can anyone take such posts as anything except drivel. Using someone else's name to post Ignorant crap only tells them that you are to small to address what you perceive as a potential problem. It is nothing more that a cowardly way to belittle someone in a vain attempt to make oneself feel superior. If you have something to say. say it. Take credit for it. If Tenbears says something he stands behind his words. and his reasoning. Now what Tenbears wants to know is exactly when Ken made you overseer of this sight? Just when did he appoint you to decide what was a worthwhile question, and what was not? I simply cannot believe that Ken would call upon someone with so little tact to assist in any manner.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu