IMPORTANT ~ HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN ALONE

Submitted by ETCC on 03/18/2004 at 10:00. ( getrichkwik@webtv.net ) 209.240.205.68

Heart Attack - Important.
(COPY & PASTE & PRINT THIS ONE)...

A  cardiologist says If everyone who gets this mail sends it to  10 people,  you can bet that we'll save at least one life. Read this...

Let's  say it's 6:15pm and you're driving home (alone of course),after  an unusually hard day on the job.

You're really tired, upset and  frustrated.
Suddenly you start experiencing  severe pain in your chest that starts  to radiate out into your arm and up into your jaw. You are only about five miles from the  hospital nearest your home.

Unfortunately  you  don't know if you'll be able to make it that far.You have been trained in CPR, but the guy that taught the course did not tell you how to  perform it on yourself.

HOW TO SURVIVE  A HEART ATTACK WHEN ALONE

Since many people are alone when they suffer a heart attack,without  help,  the person whose heart is beating improperly and who begins to  feel faint, has only about 10 seconds left  before losing
consciousness.

However,  these victims can help themselves by coughing repeatedly     and very  vigorously.

A deep breath should be taken before each cough, and the cough must be deep and prolonged, as  when producing sputum from  deep inside the  chest. A  breath and a cough must be repeated about every two seconds without let-up until help arrives, or  until the heart is felt to be beating normally  again.

Deep  breaths get oxygen into the lungs and coughing movements squeeze the heart and keep the blood circulating.  The squeezing pressure on the  heart also helps it regain normal rhythm. In this
way, heart attack victims can get to a  hospital.

Tell  as many other people as possible about this.  It could save their lives!

BE A  FRIEND AND PLEASE SEND THIS ARTICLE TO AS MANY  FRIENDS ! AS POSSIBLE....
~ ETCC

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Thank You Ed!

This response submitted by The Rookie on 03/18/2004 at 13:53. ( NaturesTrophies,aol ) 152.163.252.166

I always wondered how you made it 1200 years. Hope those icy steps were merciful on your cranium this year. Peace- Jeff F.

Here's another ETCC

This response submitted by Bonnie Z on 03/18/2004 at 13:58. ( ) 209.81.219.77

I was told to carry 81mg aspirin (preferably chewable). If you think you are about to have a heart attack, immediately chew and swallow the aspirin and do the cough regime. A Doctor told me this...

The aspirin must be dissolved immediately, thus chew it. Check with your Doctors on both of these.

thanks!

This response submitted by Jeanette Hall on 03/18/2004 at 14:28. ( eagle93245@yahoo.com ) 198.81.26.46

I am glad I know what to do now. I may be needing that advice as I am less than 24 hours from the show and I am on the verge of a heart attack and stroke. Knowing my luck I would choke on my sputum.

Gee Thanks Jeanette

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 on 03/18/2004 at 14:56. ( ) 63.115.128.188

I was sitting here having my late lunch and saw the word "sputum."

Good One

This response submitted by Paul I on 03/18/2004 at 14:58. ( paulblastoatyahoo.com ) 209.210.32.52

Good one Ed,always helping others.Jeanette good luck on your show and take the experts advice about leaving your pride at the door.Have fun and just imagine what the judges look like in nude and that will make you laugh while their standing next to your mount.

Aspirin

This response submitted by Vic on 03/18/2004 at 15:07. ( ) 66.84.232.158

You are right on the aspirin. 81mg is a childrens chewable. You should take three of these instead of one.

Ed Nice to

This response submitted by mjvaden on 03/18/2004 at 19:33. ( mjvaden@aol.com ) 152.163.252.166

See you are still around. How about a joke or two?

THANKS FOR YOUR FEEDBACK FOLKS

This response submitted by ETCC on 03/19/2004 at 05:00. ( getrichkwik@webtv.net ) 209.240.205.61

As for the Aspirin...should be the 'Uncoated' type so it disolves immediately in your mouth. The uncoated Assprin ;-) is good for a toothache too...but nasty tasting. Place one between your gums and tooth and let it disolve there.

Another goody for Toothache...a swig of Vodka or Whisky held in your mouth on side of the aching tooth...it will numb the gums and ease the pain tremendously if not kill it completely until you can get toi a dentist in the morning (hic).

MJVADEN...will work up a "Licec and Hazel" special fur ya soon...Thanks ;-)...Love ya all....Take care.
~ ETCC

cecil

This response submitted by ruth morrill on 03/19/2004 at 08:42. ( ) 205.188.116.147

Cecil....You ARE funny

If you chew an aspirin...

This response submitted by marty on 03/19/2004 at 11:31. ( ) 67.173.51.16

...it'll DEFINITELY make you cough - lol!

This is good to know. As I get older (and fatter) attacking them ridges during deer season always makes me wonder whether or not they're just going to bury me there!

MARTY

This response submitted by ETCC on 03/20/2004 at 01:30. ( getrichkwik@webtv.net ) 209.240.205.61

"Ridge' is good...Better than being "Bury Me Deep At Wounded Knee".
~ ETCC

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu