Taxidermist, Would you like to help youth?

Submitted by Tenbears on 03/18/2004 at 11:35. ( ) 205.188.209.13

I am Active in 4-H. The other day one of the senior 4-H members asked me if I could freeze dry a horse leg for them. But I do Not have a freeze dryer. The seniors traditionally undertake projects to educate the younger kids in the program. This years group of seniors wants to have a horses leg freeze dried, then saw it down the center. exposing the internal components of the leg. this will be used as reference material to explain the Mechanics of the leg, and show the areas of concern. as an aid to educate new comers to the horse world how to decrease the likelihood of problems such as rotated coffin bones, bowed tendons, founder, and bone spavin. If one of you nice Guys, or Gals that has a freeze dryer. Would like to donate their services. It would be greatly Appreciated. The 4-H club will supply you with a receipt for the value of the donation. to use for your taxes. As it is deductible. You will also receive a letter of appreciation from the club. and a certificate designating you as a supporter of 4-H. Suitable for framing and display in your shop. Anyone interested in helping out. can contact
Michael George Treasurer
Crazy Critters 4-H club
At Hootmagoot@aol.com

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu