George please be nice and listen--for ONCE!

Submitted by Wagner on 03/21/2004 at 11:20. ( ) 205.188.209.8

Oh mighty George Speaks---------------

George I know you are a good person but you as well as several others always seem to need attention and want to give advice and information that (is suppose to)come from a "superior" source. PLEASE STOP THINKING THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY WAY AND LIGHT FOR TAXIDERMISTS AND OTHERS.

George why don't we just let YOU POST EVERYTHING AND DO EVERYTHING.
You seem to be so sure of yourself and all that you do.

Had no idea information went from GOD to GEORGE to everyone else on Earth.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Rule no 4 and 5

This response submitted by Refer above on 03/21/2004 at 11:34. ( refer above again ) 209.210.35.26

Nuff said

I sure hope you're feeling better

This response submitted by George on 03/21/2004 at 11:42. ( georoof@aol.com ) 152.163.252.193

For every smartass like you, I figure they're probably hundreds of people reading these posts who never have any imput. When have you ever seen me say that MY way was the ONLY way. Most times I list things as simply my opinions.

Now I will admit, that I'm a little trigger happy when I see someone state that their way is the preferred one OR that they provide an "idea" that's proved disasterous.

People like you aren't smart enough to realize that the wheel has already been invented. Taxidermy has been a shadow to mankind and for millennia, much of it was done by word of mouth without any knowledge of why the methods they used were actually working. I see those people on here often, but many of us demand to know why something works and why it doesn't.

I'm supposing here, but it seems you might be one of those who really doesn't want to be confused by facts. Otherwise, you'd have used a real name and an address or emailed me personally to vent your spleen rather than get your 15 minutes of fame here.

I've made some monsterous mistakes over my lifetime and I'd just hate to think because people like you made me stop talking would commit others to those same mistakes. So to you, Mr. "Wagner", I'd invite you to practice an old taxidermy axiom and "Stuff It".

I like his ideas

This response submitted by TJ on 03/21/2004 at 12:45. ( ) 205.201.42.20

George, you're one of a kind..thats for sure, lol ..but I enjoy your posts and have found them to be very informative and knowledgable. I recently attended my first show and seminars and was amazed to see how many different ways there are to go about things, everyone seems to do things a little different...I think we just need to find the best way for ourselves and be open to others suggestions along the way.
Mr Wagner, cut George some slack, admit it, you'd miss him if he wasn't on this forum.. :)
TJ

Don't waste your time

This response submitted by Len on 03/21/2004 at 14:00. ( lengums@wi.rr.com ) 24.209.159.239

Hi George, Don't waste your time even explaining to Wagner, as anybody that is afraid to leave their e-mail address for you to have a heart to heart talk with,isn't worth the time.All your real friends, which are many, know what the real good person that you are and enjoy your posts and good information.

Wagner

This response submitted by b bishop/ Republican on 03/21/2004 at 14:24. ( ) 65.73.67.245

YOU are the problem - not George !

<><> I'M SHOCKED <><>

This response submitted by EARL on 03/21/2004 at 16:14. ( ANT / TAX ) 68.82.185.179

I don't know why any one thinks that way about "MY-MAN-GEORGE" tell it like it is George..Maybe the idiot will wake up some day after learning from his own mistakes instead of listening to others..He is probally not a taxidermist,I think I saw Wagner on this Burger King site,he is the one singing......http://www.ebaumsworld.com/burgerking.html

Wagner

This response submitted by wilson on 03/21/2004 at 16:42. ( ) 198.81.26.47

I think this post needs to be over in the Beginners part; it does not deserve to be in the industry part.
Wagner please go their to learn and complain .
George Roof has never, been known for bad advice ;just for presentation.

You; like I, like a pH. Call, a letter or even a thank you after receiving for free advice, but get pist when all we get from George is a slap [to get our attention] and the answer.

Darn George Roof

Got your back!

This response submitted by Tim on 03/21/2004 at 19:36. ( ) 67.30.63.113

How dare you talk to George like that you moron.I'll wup'em fer ya George if you want me to.Just say the word.

George is a rockstar

This response submitted by Leanna on 03/21/2004 at 20:51. ( scardeer@cornernet.com ) 207.195.212.120

Take a denatured alchohol bath and toughen up your skin. Be confident.

That was stupid!

This response submitted by Hogger on 03/22/2004 at 04:54. ( ) 4.7.213.230

Wassup wit dat? That post came out of left field. People ask questions here, and people answer them. George is one of those that give answers. Take'm or leave'm dummy!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu