No Florida Association

Submitted by Sandy on 03/22/2004 at 09:18. ( chase128@comcast.net ) 68.85.68.175

I have attempted on several occassions with several individuals that are supposed to be affiliated with the Florida taxidermy association, I have contacted major mags/ affiliates etc. I get the same info on whom to contact but have never been able to get through (emails) or get a response from letters, even a few of the phone numbers have been disconnected. I was not at the last advertised show because of family but so many have stated how important it is to belong to your own state's association, well in Florida it seems impossible or at the least not worthwhile/professional. Any other experiences please feel free to contact me.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Actually Florida had a very nice show this year!

This response submitted by Steve Steinbring on 03/22/2004 at 09:45. ( ) 206.251.198.160

The Florida State Taxidermists Association is alive and doing well. It is a 100% affliate of the NTA. Contact Jack Thurstrom (President) at 727-545-3688 for information. You can get additional contact numbers from Cindy Crain at NTA Headquarters.

FSTA is doing GREAT

This response submitted by Cindy Crain on 03/23/2004 at 11:57. ( Ntahq@aol.com ) 152.163.252.166

If you need an application drop me an email and I will be glad to forward you an FSTA application and return envelope. You can email their president Jack at the following address: Bayareataxidermy@yahoo.com There secretary's name is Lori Richterkraft and her email is Lori007@Gateway.netIf you still have issues reaching someone on their end let me know and I will try to help.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu