The FREAKS have landed in Taxi Net

Submitted by oldshaver on 05/01/2004 at 15:58. ( ) 207.69.12.121

The more everyone responds to the liberal faggot rhetoric being posted on this site, the more they will post it. They are like a bad sore, the more you pick at it, the worse it gets! IGNORE THEM! I can just here them now, telling their little pinko friends, HEY GUYS, LETS GET TOGETHER TONIGHT. WE CAN GO TO THIS TAXIDERMY SITE I FOUND, AND PISS OFF SOME CONSERVATIVES, and after that, we can talk about saving the world from the evil and dredded SUV! These people are freaks of nature, and there is no reasoning with them! Dont give them fuel for their fire.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Oldshaver? Someone we-we in your cornflakes?

This response submitted by Visitor on 05/01/2004 at 16:24. ( ) 152.163.252.167

Lots of good Christan Love in the post above, Huh? Looks like this site is full of hateful people like this guy above. I won't spend any money here.

Vistor

Visitor be brave enough to use your name or shut up.

This response submitted by John C on 05/01/2004 at 16:41. ( taxidermist118@hotmail.com ) 66.233.157.155

Yep its easy to HIDE and be a Whiner.

BUt it take a bit of courage to post with your name and email addy.Which we know you lack.

Very True John but...

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 on 05/01/2004 at 16:51. ( ) 63.115.128.138

I think "Oldshaver" needs to get sturdier panties as his are getting wadded up too many times. Chill out Old Shaver!

Cecil

This response submitted by oldshaver on 05/01/2004 at 17:25. ( oldshaver@yahoo.com ) 207.69.0.181

I beleive, and so do alot of other people on here, that all this rhetoric of late is not coming from Taxidermists, or anyone affliated with Taxidermy services. They are just getting their kicks harrassing the mostly conservative visitors of this site. I beleive that you, and maybe one or two more, are the only liberal Taxidermists that visit this site. Ask mr. or miss visitor up there what brand of hide paste they use- bet he or she doesnt even know what that is! After they see this, that orange button will see some action. I am not pissed, I just feel like throwing up from pure disgust!

One more thing Cecil

This response submitted by os on 05/01/2004 at 17:37. ( ) 207.69.0.181

Go down a few posts, and read SERIOUS QUESTIONS FOR PRESIDENT BUSH. I am embarassed to say I read it! Do you actually believe that a good God fearing American posted that dung? I wouldnt piss on that sob if he was on fire!

Oh my.

This response submitted by Bill K. on 05/01/2004 at 18:03. ( klager@nvc.net ) 64.68.174.52

That doese't sound very Christen now, does it? And the liberals can't be reasoned with....

hahaha, good one

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 05/01/2004 at 22:34. ( ) 209.130.219.126

Old shaver, that post and response just MIGHT get you added to the "I HATE GEORGE and BILL" list! Notice how these guys assume that you must act like a "christen" ?(we can assume that means christian) Now you see what youre trying to reason with, they dont read your words. But they know what youre thinking!

My name wont make that list.

This response submitted by Bill K. on 05/02/2004 at 00:06. ( ) 64.68.173.194

I don't "hate" anyone.

Never called anyone a Christian either, not that that's a bad thing. BTW thanks for the spelling correction Bill, I'll add it to my spell checker.

Not sure if your a Christian or not Bill, but your still OK either way. Just need to chill a bit man.

Bill K.

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 05/02/2004 at 21:38. ( ) 209.130.218.102

I cant tell you how many times Ive suggested that people not take these typed words too seriously, but once again...

I thought youd know by now that we are usually horsing around back and forth about most everything we say, unless we are actually trying to help someone with taxidermy. YOU just said in your last post that he didnt sound very christian. Its right there. It doesnt matter, of course, but it was just another silly little topic for debate. As far as christianity, yes Bill, I was raised in the Lutheran faith. I still let a GD slip out now and then, and Im sure the thought of "coveting thy neighbors wife" has probably crossed my mind at one point or another, too. Still, no problems in the faith department...

As for me chilling, Im tired of that suggestion, to be honest with you. If you could see the grin I have on my face when I post in these forums, youd know better! As for the Hate list I mentioned? Sorry but you misunderstood, as its a joke me and Oldshaver have had going for awhile, about him being himself but not being equally hated as George and I are. Just a joke. Im glad you still think Im OK though...I agree with you!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu