Billy Bob Yox

Submitted by b bishop/ Republican on 05/01/2004 at 21:56. ( ) 65.73.67.115

The reason the post of mine have become more copy and paste is that when you state an opinion or a fact , the libs and dems on here want to know where the info came from so I started doing it this way instead and then we can debate it afterwards. Get that into your " noggin " as you say !

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Brad

This response submitted by George on 05/01/2004 at 22:03. ( georoof@aol.com ) 152.163.252.167

Maybe your noggin needs some work as well. Bill is one of US. No amount of proof is ever going to be able to convince a vacant mind of anything. They don't think Clinton was a bad president and because he lied under oath was an overstated issue of no consequence. How could you possible change minds that functioned like that. They think Kerry was a war hero instead of a deserter who first left his unit with 9 months tour left and then joined Hanoi Jane in slandering them. They think he'll save jobs while Heinz has already moved the majority of their business overseas. He owns billions of dollars worth of real estate and they think he's capable to talking to us peons on an even level. Now how can you deal with people like that? Since it's obvious you do use your brain for something other than to keep your ears from caving in, you've gotta see that attacking Bill Yox was just a pretty dumb move.

just go back to the other post, Brad

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 05/01/2004 at 22:39. ( ) 209.130.219.126

I attempted once again to explain it to you guys. If you get it, try explaining it to Klager, will ya?

Hmmm...

This response submitted by Bill K. on 05/02/2004 at 00:24. ( klager@nvc.net ) 64.68.173.194

Not sure what your thinking Bill, but you do have to admit your coming off a little bitter. Maybe a vacation would help. Just a suggestion.

George , first of all this is not political

This response submitted by b bishop/ Republican on 05/02/2004 at 09:40. ( ) 65.73.67.53

This is something that has apperantly been bothering Bill for awhile. I realize he is on our side but the man has got a problem and he thinks everyone else does. Arrogance is one word that comes to mind. Go read his posts below and see how he treats Bill K and Myself . " read slowly " and " I will have my dog type it so maybe you can understand it " Of course he is going to say that's absurd but what he doesn't realize is HOW HE COMES ACROSS. I don't doubt that he is not this way in person.

Bill, I feel that your biggest problem is your blatant lack of respect. It is the whole reason for the way I feel about you but until now I have kept it to myself out of respect for you. You can deny it all you want but you know it's a fact. Again, I will now continue to leave you alone as I have done before and wish the same from you.

Brad! Bill lives in New York!

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 on 05/02/2004 at 12:16. ( ) 63.115.128.238

It's the survival of the fittest there. They don't even know how brash they are! His attitude peaks in the big Apple. LOL

thanks Cecil

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 05/02/2004 at 21:25. ( ) 209.130.218.102

But theres no sense explaining it to him. Trust me, I know a few things concerning his "respect" for me, stuff he doesnt realize I know. If he thinks I have no respect for people, let him be. In one particular case, hes exactly right...

Bill , I wish you no ill will

This response submitted by b bishop/ Republican on 05/03/2004 at 00:21. ( ) 65.73.67.173

I hope you get your issues worked through and for the second time please leave me alone !

and you guys think Im goofy!

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 05/03/2004 at 01:13. ( ) 209.130.218.102

Its YOU that posts all this stuff, and Im the one that should leave YOU alone? Hahaha, George, you were right on the money!

I don't think you are goofy Bill

This response submitted by b bishop/ Republican on 05/03/2004 at 01:55. ( ) 65.73.67.173

you are supposed to be a person that ia somewhat of a rolemodel on here and you have decided to act like a pompus ass for some reason. To tell you the truth , I pity you . And George , yes , you were right , thanks !

almost forgot

This response submitted by b bishop/ Republican on 05/03/2004 at 02:08. ( ) 65.73.67.173

as far as your childish coment "I know a few things concerning his "respect" for me, stuff he doesnt realize I know " I know exactly what you are refering to so don't flatter yourself . it had nothing to do with respect or lack there of Yox . you are just going to have to get over it .

I know you are but what am I?

This response submitted by Jeff Myers on 05/03/2004 at 09:32. ( moosehorn61@hotmail.com ) 192.251.56.2

Been a while since I've been on the forums, it hasn't changed a bit. People still picking on Bill. Bill, I think their just jealous. lol
Jeff (popcorn) Myers

Jeff...where ya been?

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 05/03/2004 at 12:11. ( ) 209.130.219.98

I had to read your name twice before I placed it! I kept thinking popcorn, then it dawned on me, lol. Where have you been hiding, we havent seen you in the chat. Dont worry about this stuff here, its the same old crap, believe me! He evidently DOESNT know what I was referring to.

If it will make you feel better Yox

This response submitted by b bishop/ Republican on 05/03/2004 at 13:10. ( ) 65.73.67.153

Yes, I am a dummy and I just don't get it . There , feel like a big man now ?. Sorry for PICKING on you !.

brad

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 05/04/2004 at 00:07. ( ) 209.130.218.22

I didnt call you a dummy, and I dont do stuff in here to be a big man. Im happy with who and what I am. Take your own advice, as I have no problem with you, nor do I have any interest in you.

contrary to what you may think Bill

This response submitted by b bishop/ Republican on 05/04/2004 at 05:44. ( ) 65.73.67.152

I do have respect for you and the things you have acheived in taxidermy and even though we have had our differences , I have tried to maintain that as best as a stubborn French Canadian can . I stand up for what I believe in and am stubborn to a fault ( just ask my wife of 10 yrs ). I don't drink or smoke and have never smoked pot or done any drugs harder than caffiene . I believe in GOD , family , marriage between a man and woman and our President . I love to trap , bowhunt , build log homes and taxidermy . I do not lie , cheat or steal and will challenge anyone that does ( like Bruce Foster ). I know you say your not interested in me but I say these things to show you that we are probably more alike than you think .

I have no problem being called Bradley , but that is not my name any more than yours is Billy Bob . Not a problem , just the way it is.

I have not forgotten the kind words people ( including you ) passed onto me when my father died of cancer and never will. I am not always the sharpest tool in the shed but when I feel like I am being put to task , I will certainly fight , for myself or my friends. Well , enough of that crap ! I am going back to where I was before all this happened and hopefully we can maintain a mutual respect for each other . Peace . Brad

see Brad, thats my point too!

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 05/04/2004 at 13:28. ( ) 209.130.132.79

Other than building log homes, we do have lots in common. Well, I dont believe marriage between a man and woman and our president, but...See, Im kidding! Guys like you and me that are passionate in our fight for what we believe often jump the gun a bit. I do, and I think sometimes you do, too. The funny thing is, I look at what we disagree on and shake my head wondering how it all gets lost in the translation!. Like the post I began about cut/copy/paste. Im then accused of playing both sides of the debate, because Id already supported political posts in the forums. Youd HAVE to open the post to know it was a paste, thus my point, right? Thats just one example. Anyway, its neither here nor there, in the big picture.

By the way Brad (and the reason I said Bradley way back when is because I say that "affectionately" to any of my friends named Brad-whether its there given name or not) Im one up on ya. I dont even drink coffee! Soooo....

Look, enjoy your day, enjoy the forums in your way, good luck on the elections and by all means stay out of my way if you feel thats what you need to do. Just know that I use these forums to visit and enjoy myself, and not to inflate my insecurities into an ego. I am one who wishes there were NO pedestals and titles, we are all each others peers. Thats my word, honestly.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu