Iraq

Submitted by anonymous on 05/06/2004 at 11:41. ( ) 142.165.183.110

I think the U.S. has gone to far now to turn back
maybe If there getting a foothold on things they
should stay the course

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

The first step was to far to turn back.

This response submitted by John C on 05/06/2004 at 12:11. ( ) 66.233.157.155

Now things are better than when Saddam ruled. Well except for the previously privledge.

Things will continue to get better for them, they need money to rebuild, I think we all agree on that.

I also think we the USA should get something in return for that money, like cheap oil.

$2.00 a gallon for regular is to much but what can we do, I drove over 300 miles yesterday to a Dr. Appointment. I dont have a choice in which Dr. I see, so I know the next trip is in two weeks, I have to plan around the trip abit.

Wheres the oil?

Sick people all over the place

This response submitted by TiredofIt on 05/06/2004 at 13:54. ( ) 64.12.116.140

All part of the NEW WORLD ORDER. Hope all you people that hide behind the "patrotic image", saving this or that and on and on...., will enjoy all of the additional controls and loss of freedom headed our way within the next eight months.

If the U.S. pulls out to soon

This response submitted by anonymous on 05/06/2004 at 15:59. ( ) 142.165.183.110

There Is the chance they'll just go back to the same rutt has before?

I have taken the sidelines

This response submitted by scott on 05/06/2004 at 18:47. ( ) 64.39.203.85

on all the political stuff but have to say,we only see part of the picture and the ones that are in Iraq,in office and so forth,they know more than we do.I know we all have opinions on the war and who is the best pperson for president but they all are going to tell you what you want to hear to get the vote.You know,social security,taxes,education,etc.I hear it every 4 years but their hands are tied since is has to pass the house and senate anyway.I personally have mixed feelings about the war.Do we sit back and just let them to continue to kill innocent people all over the world including the U.S.? Should we pull out and let them claim victory calling us cowards? I don't have the answers because I don't like bloodshed no matter who it is.But I feel it came down to finally stepping in to try to give us some security at home.

Well said Scott !

This response submitted by A.C. on 05/06/2004 at 22:30. ( ) 65.73.67.213

I agree 100 %

Scott and AC would you mind telling me how

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 on 05/06/2004 at 23:34. ( ) 63.115.128.211

being in Iraq has increased our security at home? I too don't believe we should cut and run, but I sure wish our naive and foolish president would have left well enough alone and would stay on Al Quedas's tracks instead of getting diverted in Iraq.

If U.S. pulls out

This response submitted by anonymous on 05/07/2004 at 09:17. ( ) 64.201.200.138

Guaranteed they'll all go back to the same rutt
The U.S should stay the course till positive there Is
some control

No more terrorist attacks

This response submitted by mike on 05/08/2004 at 12:25. ( ) 67.50.249.193

Ever since we did what that [expletive deleted] bj getting lesbian luvin jerk off liberal worthless excuse of a commander in ch hell I can't even type it allowed, The Great George Bush has had to go in and fix. If Billy Bob would have spent more time taking care of terrorism during his administration we would not be there now and several thousand innocent people would still be alive. Bush didn't start this war, but he sure is hell going to finish.

O.K. Genius Mikey

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 on 05/09/2004 at 04:37. ( ) 63.115.128.190

Would you mind telling me if that's the case, why there have been more terrorist attacks during Bush's admin than Clintons? Did you forget who's watch it was on 9/11? And I'm sure you ignored the fact that Clinton wanted more power to deal with terrorists but the republicans that were only interested in the Lewinksy affair wouldn't give it to him. You really need to calm down and read your history instead of just skimming over it and getting out of it what you want.

Cecil

This response submitted by scott on 05/09/2004 at 11:07. ( ) 64.39.203.156

If we go back to 9/11,and just left it at that and not done anything,it is real likely that it would have happened again somewhere in the U.S. It opened our eyes to the fact that these acts that are a daily ritual over seas can and did happen to us,at home.This was the start of Americans wanting to feel more secure at home and to do what we can to see that the chances of it happening again were greatly reduced,to go over and take out these people responsible for killing the innocent victims who were at their jobs that day.What if it was your family or taxi shop that you got up that morning as you usually do,go to work and your life is over because an anti decided they would bomb your business?There has been kaos in other countries for decades and to me if they want to do this at their residence,well,that is their business.But when they bring it to us,then that is a different story.We live by an un-defined,self set dicipline that these actions aren't tolerable in the U.S. and to treat people with some respect.I live in a freindly part of the country that if you travel through,you will get a wave from people you do not know.They will say hi and thank you with respect.Not come up and shoot you for no reason or torture you just for the fun of it.That is why I am proud to be an American not an Iraqi!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu