Why Bush is such a great leader

Submitted by A.C. on 05/05/2004 at 18:39. ( ) 65.73.67.234

Our great President keeps taking hit after hit and yet his poll #'s keep rising ? The libs just can't figure it out but it is very simple really . Bush is a leader and has moral clarity and takes each percieved negative and makes them positives and uses them to his advantage . Isn't that exactly what you would expect from greatness ? Now he has address arab TV and has put this into his personal win column as well . I love the fact that the libs underestimate the man , it must scare the heLl out of them !

Time to send the Bush Cheney camp another C -note !

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

im independant

This response submitted by [] on 05/05/2004 at 19:12. ( [] ) 216.114.124.121

make me laugh..again. he's a big coward. and he's dumb too.
i know i know i'll get slammed for this. but i'm allready ashamed i cause i voted for this slug. a swaggering slug at that.
vote kerry.!

Coward

This response submitted by Tony Finazzo on 05/05/2004 at 19:21. ( finazducks@aol.com ) 198.81.26.47

No name coward nuff said.

Inherited Problems

This response submitted by Harry Whitehead on 05/05/2004 at 20:01. ( gunnerstaxidermy@aol.com ) 64.12.116.140

You know, it seems that the people that complain so much about Bush are the people that think that the next 'crat that gets into office will cure everything. Fact of the matter is, the next 'crat that gets into office will reap the benefits of the republican that preceded him. Has happened every time in the past. By the time a republican gets into office, everything is so screwed up and the media and other 'crats are happy to blame the whole mess on the republican. The republican straightens things up and the next 'crat takes all the credit. You people complain about the enviroment, well your angel Al Gore was an idiot on the enviroment as well as Clinton. You think that as soon as Bush took office that the enviroment went to hell. No! He inherited these problems from the two monkeys that were in office before him. Look at the stock markets. All of the problems with the market really happened while the two monkeys were in office but somehow a republican gets the blame. Are you 'crats so blind with bipartisianship that you can't see this. In addition, I work for a living and I like keeping my money and not giving it to social services to keep someone up that is too sorry to work. The big corps are the same way. If they didn't have to pay workers comp and social security and license fees and federal unemployment and state unemployment and school tax,it wouldn't be so bad. I have a large shop that has to pay all of these things to be legal so I know where the corps are coming from. I say VOTE REPUBLICAN!

Reagan

This response submitted by donny on 05/05/2004 at 20:30. ( ) 66.212.155.162

when Ronald Reagan was in office for 8 years the deficit tripled, not saying he was a bad president, but anyone can make the economy go if they just keep spending unlimited money!

We've been Bush Wacked

This response submitted by Walt on 05/05/2004 at 20:58. ( ) 63.92.148.81

Look at him on tv, nervous, shifty eyed, if that was you or I in an interrogation room we'd be locked up just for our body language.

We've been Bush Wacked

This response submitted by Walt on 05/05/2004 at 20:59. ( ) 63.92.148.81

Look at him on tv, nervous, shifty eyed, if that was you or I in an interrogation room we'd be locked up just for our body language.

Clinton

This response submitted by Harry Whitehead on 05/05/2004 at 21:40. ( gunnerstaxidermy@aol.com ) 64.12.116.140

Yes, and when Clinton was in office, my stocks were cut in half, interest rates were high and the country opened all of the borders so the democrats could get more votes. Now, in some places the people that pay for this country is the minority. Somehow it seems a little screwed up to me!

So Walt ?

This response submitted by A.C. on 05/05/2004 at 22:13. ( ) 65.73.67.53

what great things do you have to say about the person you are voting for ? besides his life threatening wounds that " deserved " purple hearts ?

At lest he is not over rehersed

This response submitted by John C on 05/06/2004 at 00:07. ( ) 66.233.157.155

Clinton practiced for his speaches hire couches etc.

Listening to BUsh at lest he sound human!

Accually

This response submitted by Walt on 05/06/2004 at 08:44. ( ) 63.92.148.94

I don't have anything good to say about any polititians, it's like giving an alcoholic a liquer store. I just don't think Bush stands a chance this year. I read daddy Bushs lips now I'm reading boy Georges body language...America is the greatest country and I wouldn't trade our lives for anything. Thanks

What!?!

This response submitted by Steve on 05/06/2004 at 09:58. ( ) 209.122.220.91

Harry..Are you nuts or do you not understand how things work? I cant believe what im reading. Workers comp, social security, unemployment and school tax are bad things in your opinion? You would rather have the elderly homeless and starving to death instead of getting social security? You would rather have unemployed people without any means of support until they find a job? By the way, under bush, more jobs have been lost than since the depression. Less people will have jobs at the end of this term, then when bush took office. You would rather not pay for schools, so kids would not get an education? Have you ever driven on a federal, state or local road? How do you think they paid for that road? have you ever been in a hospital? where do you think some of that funding comes from? Have you ever been on a bus or a train or an airplane? Transportation is subsidized by the government, again, where do you think that money is coming from? And now this jerk bush wants to make a moon base and a mars space station. Where is that money coming from? He wants to spend 100's or millions of dollars to teach people about marriage! under bus, the government has swollen to the largeest it has been in the entire history of this nation. Where do you think all of that money is going to come from?!? And here , you dont want to pay your share. Not a very patriotic guy are you. Why do you hate America so much, that you want to rob it of its lifeblood?

"I work for a living and I like keeping my money and not giving it to social services to keep someone up that is too sorry to work. The big corps are the same way. If they didn't have to pay workers comp and social security and license fees and federal unemployment and state unemployment and school tax,it wouldn't be so bad. I have a large shop that has to pay all of these things to be legal so I know where the corps are coming from"

Get used to it! Controll and loss of freedom

This response submitted by TiredofIt on 05/06/2004 at 14:00. ( ) 64.12.116.140

Why BUSH is such a great leader? Because he does what he is told to do by the group of people that really run the country and the world bank. He is just a puppet like most everyone else in politics. The media prints what it is TOLD to print, view, air on TV etc...

Get used to it!

I thought Timothy McVeigh was executed?

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 on 05/06/2004 at 23:41. ( ) 63.115.128.211

Or is he free and goes by Tiredoflt? Hey Tiredofit! Can you spell paranoid and do you believe everything is a conspiracy? You're talking rubbish!

Cecil, but did you know this "conspiracy fact"

This response submitted by gordon on 05/07/2004 at 19:37. ( ) 198.164.30.19

Did you know that the Bushs' and Binladens' are long time business partners?

You're Wrong Steve !

This response submitted by Harry Whitehead on 05/07/2004 at 23:02. ( ) 139.55.18.43

When Clinton open the borders and all the free trade agreement stuff, more jobs were lost and are still being lost to foreign labor and manufacture. As far as the social services go(workers comp, school tax, social security, etc.) there is so much waste and fraud that it undermines the whole system. For instance, fraud within the food stamp program is a BILLION DOLLAR problem. The fraud within the workers comp program is just as huge and by the time that we are eligable for social security, it more that likely will be defunct.All of this I pay for as a taxpayer. What I'm saying is how much does the working people and the people that have something have to pay for the people that don't. We are breeding a bunch of people that have caught on to the system and know how to beat it. THey can make more money staying at home and getting their check than if they went out and found a job. But the democrats want to tax more from the "providers" so they can give more money away! If you figure out how much tax you pay of your gross pay, counting the sales taxes,property taxes,federal,state,city and school,FICA, Unemployment and on and on, there isn't much for the kitty. I'm getting pretty tired of all of it.....

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu