NWTA first meeting

Submitted by Buzzi Cook on 05/10/2004 at 17:39. ( olytax@aol.com ) 152.163.253.36

The first announcement for a membership meeting was sent out last Friday. One person has already notified us that they will not be attending due to the NWTA meeting being held on the same day as the National Convention. This conflicting date can be changed since it was projected so far into the summer, at this point nothing is carved in stone. So if you are going to Huntsville, and I hope you all are, please contact me so that another date can be picked for our first new membership meeting.
The first announcement stated that interim officers have been chosen to serve until the first election can be held. Please contact Jerry Dearing, the interim President, jbdearing@gorge.net , if you want to nominate/run for office or serve in any capacity. Thank you all for your support and emails.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Letter received

This response submitted by Harry Paulson on 05/10/2004 at 20:25. ( taxidermyschool.juno.comm ) 205.187.140.164

Buzzi,
I received your letter concerning the setup of the newly formed taxidermy association. The date doesn't interfer with any of my plans . I however will be out of town from July 12 thru the 20th. I have and will notifiy 6 potential new members as soon as a definite date has been established.
Let me know if I can help.
Regards,
Harry

I plan to be there

This response submitted by Nancy M. on 05/11/2004 at 10:45. ( ) 4.179.36.124

I won't be going to the NTA show this year, so I have no schedule conflicts any time in July. The only time I will be gone is around the first week of June, when I will be pestering some folks in TX.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu