Coyote Freak? Info Requested

Submitted by Dan Hudzik on 05/12/2004 at 12:57. ( hudzik@madisontelco.com ) 66.242.208.237

I had a guy bring me a coyote that appears to be a freak. It appears that this coyote has male and female parts. The coyote is severly crappy but I thought it would be neat to find out why it is like this. If anyone knows if this could be what we are seeing please let me know. I felt around the testicles (if thats what they are) and didn't find a penis, but the female parts are there and the anus is there as well. I have pictures of it if that would help anyone figure this out. Other than that I am going to go dump this THING. Thanks, Dan Hudzik

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

freemartin

This response submitted by jrosbor on 05/12/2004 at 14:44. ( joemindy@merr.com ) 64.73.36.192

Not sure about the yote but I have seen somthing like this in cows her is a link to help explain it. www.greenapple.com/~jorp/amzanim/freemartin.htm

Hey Dan

This response submitted by Jeff @ Jeff's Taxidermy on 05/12/2004 at 16:42. ( mountman@netins.net ) 209.152.72.1

Had a squirrel like that too ......no penis but had nuts ooops testicles and a vagina(if it is proper to call it that on an animal) hahaha freaky huh?

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu