Jihad - Micheal Savage puts it into perspective

Submitted by A.C. on 05/13/2004 at 04:25. ( ) 65.73.67.214

Remember this -- When you have an enemy that is willing to die for thier cause and you are not even willing to kill for your survival ..... the enemy will surely win. - Micheal Savage 2004

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Now I know why you're so misinformed AC

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 on 05/13/2004 at 07:42. ( ) 63.115.128.162

You listen to Savage.

im in canada

This response submitted by mike on 05/13/2004 at 10:30. ( ) 207.200.150.78

and i once in a while catch the Savage radio program, he has a point but in my opinion he is a big a wacko as the enemy, he is promoting hate, we all pray daily for the fighting to stop, but this guy is stirring the pot at home with his verbal sh-t, i apreciate the usa's patriotism and am proud to live by big brother i just dont condone the savage mentality

Cecil, that's your problem

This response submitted by George on 05/13/2004 at 10:32. ( georoof@aol.com ) 152.163.253.1

Maybe you SHOULD listen to someone esle occasionally. Just because you brand them as a "conservative" or "idiot" has no bearing on the truth contained in a statement a person might make. Just what part of A.C.'s quote don't you agree with? Maybe you could explain to all of us why it's author should be avoided? I would hope it has more substance that "he doesn't like Kerry".

Cecil ?

This response submitted by A.C. on 05/13/2004 at 20:25. ( ) 65.73.67.208

Have you watched the Nick Berg tape ? have you listened to the audio ? I have . I have also watched the Dan Pearl video . I know what this enemy is capable of and I really believe most Americans don't . Why do you think I would spend my time on here trying to wake folks like you up ? I CARE ! GET IT ! I keep myself very informed and I try to pass this along . Alot of Americans cannot fathom the evil that will eventually come . Savage does not care for Bush but he knows , like the rest of us , that the liberal Democrats in power are death to America . If you are man enough Mr. Cecil , watch the video .

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu