about this horror

Submitted by kristy on 05/13/2004 at 09:11. ( kristy@hotmail.com ) 194.254.131.72

hey what all of you think about this guy killed by iraqis ? iznt it fair ?

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

fair?

This response submitted by wetnwild on 05/13/2004 at 09:31. ( ) 24.128.109.191

I sincerely hope you do not think it was fair meaning fair to do after the prisoner abuse!The prisoners were humiliated, embarrased, ect, but not tortured or killed! Beheading one of our guys wether or not he was military or civilian contractor, is far from fair! maybe we should broafdcst graphic detauils of every soldierblown to bits, ot disembowled by these savages! Would that change your mind! These people are savages, radicals, and just plain animals. They understand nothing but force, and at this point,I would almost like to see GW order a nuclear ballistic missle strike against them and wipe out these savages for good! Kill em all!

I'm with you wet'n'wild!

This response submitted by marty on 05/13/2004 at 10:27. ( ) 67.173.51.16

I want to see the uncensored video. Our dumba$$ media shows stuff that can hurt Americans but when the foo is on the other shoot, no go.

Some folks are saying it's time to pull out. I say POPPYCOCK! It's time to dig in and come at those beasterds with both fists! Anybody that says otherwise has no kahunas. We cannot be stepped on, period. Let's get these S.O.B.'s!

I just got through watching the video

This response submitted by Bojack on 05/13/2004 at 11:05. ( ) 24.204.105.27

about 5 minutes ago. It shows everything and is pretty morbid.
bojack

Bojack - WHERE?

This response submitted by marty on 05/13/2004 at 11:47. ( ) 67.173.51.16

I cannot find jack on the internet. How about a url?

marty

This response submitted by Bojack on 05/13/2004 at 12:29. ( ) 24.204.105.27

let me ask the girl I work with where she found it and ill post it on here.

Not able to find it

This response submitted by Randal R. Waites on 05/13/2004 at 12:32. ( rwenglish1@aol.com ) 64.12.114.9

There has been alot of talk about it, from people around me, and some work for our police department, but no one can seem to find its where abouts.
rw

It's pulled off the Internet

This response submitted by anonymous on 05/13/2004 at 12:50. ( ) 64.201.200.52

I see by the news It's been pulled off of the Internet

pics at...

This response submitted by Griz on 05/13/2004 at 13:02. ( ) 69.66.35.146

www.frontpagemag.com but be forewarned although it is fuzzy pics and little blood it shows them holding his head up after it has been cut off.

My thoughts...I thought there was no connection between 9/11 and sadam? those guys were a taliban group weren't they. And they were "avenging" the iraqi POW's? It starts to make you wonder if those people are worth saving. I could give you the whole biblical outlook on it over there but people don't want to hear that, and they dont understand it. One thing is for sure- cutting off an innocents head is quite different from pointing at a soldiers wee-wee and laughing and making them go around naked.

Just goes to show you that the muslim religion is a religion of hate.

WetN..

This response submitted by Steve on 05/13/2004 at 13:10. ( ) 209.122.220.57

I too , like the rest of the world find this disturbing and unacceptable. However as far as your statement that "The prisoners were humiliated, embarrased, ect, but not tortured or killed" is not true. There were at least 12 deaths in the prisons, a few have been ruled homicides and the rest are under investigation. Also the rest of the pics that havent been realeased are indeed far worse. such as the pics of the dogs attacking a naked prisoner , and the after pics of him in a pool of blood. This is NOT justification for what they did to that contractor, but I just wanted to point out that indeed torture and murder is indeed going on at our hands.

Marty

This response submitted by Bojack on 05/13/2004 at 14:36. ( ) 24.204.105.27

E-mail me and I'll tell you how to get to the sight. I will answer Marty only since he is the one who asked me.
I will not post it on here b/c of kids and I dont feel this is the place for it.
my email is dannon_davis@yahoo.com

ogrish.com

This response submitted by not tellin on 05/13/2004 at 18:36. ( no way ) 208.180.150.250

go to ogrish.com to see the video uncensored

CBS and the rest

This response submitted by mjvaden on 05/13/2004 at 21:15. ( ) 152.163.252.198

of the liberal media and democraps should be the ones held accountable for Bergs DEATH. I hope Kennedy, Kerry and the rest of that Scum rot in hell. ALL these democrats Put Bashing Bush over the safety of there own people and country. It is very Sad what the democratic party has become.

I think every AMERICAN should have to watch the video of Bergs death and see just what the democratic party has done to this country. The only thing these animals respond to is force. How many terrorist attacks have happened to American targets since Bush took some preemptive action against these animals before they could strike again?
How many happened after Clinton ignored attack after Attack on American targets. Every one has seemed to forgotten the first attack on the World trade Center that Clinton did nothing about. And look where that got us. Clinton was offered Bin ladin F O U R times but he was to bussy waxing his dugon to worry about the safty of the country!

God help this country if Kerry takes office! ! Americans being killed and beheaded by terrorist will be a daily event! And America will stand for nothing anymore!

mjvaden

This response submitted by Bojack on 05/14/2004 at 10:10. ( ) 24.204.105.27

The funny thing is the liberals and democraps that I work with seem to think that the soldiers that "embarassed" the prisoners should get the death penalty for the death of Berg.

Bojack thanks...

This response submitted by marty on 05/16/2004 at 19:42. ( ) 67.173.51.16

I understand your apprehension. I ended up finding it at the above link just before I took off for Turkey hunting on Thursday afternoon. I was going to post it, but I too wasn't sure it was appropriate.

To me, it doesn't appear real. I know it is, but my brain says "no". Probably because like most of us, I can't comprehend that level of barbaric-ness. Not to lesson the crime, but somehow I thought it was going to be much more graphic and violent. I think our entertainment industry probably sensationalizes things a bit. Maybe that is why I expected something different.

It does make me want to pound on those S.O.B.'s though...

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu