America, Aint it great.

Submitted by Jeff Myers on 05/13/2004 at 09:51. ( moosehorn61@hotmail.com ) 192.251.56.2

Not many places in the world can we get together and hash out our differences. Liberials, Conservatives, Jew's, Christians, Muslims, coyboys, homosexuals, country folk or city slickers. We all have an opinion and are able to voice it, no matter who it's about. Try that anywhere else in the world. The chances of the men in black comming into your house and killing your family for speaking out against your leader are slim. You can get in your car and head to another state or country without asking permission. We can choose our own profession and lifestyle. Thanks to all the Vets that gave so much so we would have these rights. We gather on this site because we have a common bond, Taxidermy. We also all have different views and love to share them with others. One thing history has taught most of us is that in time of war, we must support our troops and our leaders. We may or may not agree with all thats done but must pull together as a team. We are Americans, we are still working out the kinks of this expermental form of self goverment but when needed we can come together and prevail. If you were to poll the soliders about this war and our leader you would find a huge ammount of support. Everyone whises they were home with their family, but are proud to be were they are doing what they are doing. Our current enemy is not going to go away. They live, or in alot of cases die, to kill non muslims. Not all muslims are extreamist but the number is growing on a daily basis. The last thing we need in America today is the internal, "negative" enemy. We need to be proud of who we are and what we represent and let the folks in this war on terror know we are there for them.
Just my 2 cents
Jeff (popcorn) Myers

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Excellent points although there are some...

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 on 05/13/2004 at 11:02. ( ) 63.115.128.162

that will blast you for having a different opinion. I guess they are just unamerican eh? LOL

BTW, just in case anyone doubts I support our troops. I even have a nephew in Iraq that has been wounded although not seriously.

Excellent post Jeff

This response submitted by Robert B on 05/13/2004 at 16:17. ( ) 64.12.116.140

Your right on as much as I love to argue I guess you and me agree I thought I was an extremist

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu