Wish I could be right all the time

Submitted by Tony Finazzo on 05/13/2004 at 11:49. ( finazducks@aol.com ) 198.81.26.77

A true Democrat is right all the time. Allways after the fact ofcource. And they believe Republicans are wrong all the time. George Bush Senior was wrong for not taking out Sadam when he had the chance. His mistake was bowing to the fear that public opinion was against him going all the way. Had he gone ahead to Bagdad the Democrats would have said he went to far. Now they have forgotten about 911. The war we are in right now is not with Iraq, It's with the same people that hit the Twin Towers. It's about survival,them or us. When people (Al Quaida) want you dead, you need to make them deader faster. (quote from James Woods actor) It seems in their eyes, if the Republicans do it it's wrong and if the Democrats do it it's OK. Even if it's adultry, cheating, stealing, and especially lieing. Anyone that believes John Carey would be a good President needs some history lessons.
Tony

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

And Further more

This response submitted by Tony Finazzo on 05/13/2004 at 11:58. ( finazducks@aol.com ) 198.81.26.47

If we pulled out of Iraq today, the Democrats would say we abandoned the Iraqi people. That is true. You can't have it both ways. The majority of those people want the stability we are providing. Think about something. Agression by U.S. Troops has ended. The only time we fight now is when attacked, or in retaliation for an attack. If the Iraqi's want the fighting to stop all they have to do is stop fighting.

And Further more

This response submitted by Tony Finazzo on 05/13/2004 at 11:58. ( finazducks@aol.com ) 198.81.26.47

If we pulled out of Iraq today, the Democrats would say we abandoned the Iraqi people. That is true. You can't have it both ways. The majority of those people want the stability we are providing. Think about something. Agression by U.S. Troops has ended. The only time we fight now is when attacked, or in retaliation for an attack. If the Iraqi's want the fighting to stop all they have to do is stop fighting.

right on Tony

This response submitted by Cart on 05/13/2004 at 12:23. ( ) 66.243.196.115

Good job judging the colorado show. I hope you enjoyed your trip to gods country. I really learned firm your seminar...

Hey Tony

This response submitted by Steve on 05/13/2004 at 13:04. ( ) 209.122.220.57

Tony...stick to taxidermy , as you arent going to make it as a political analist. Democrats dont always think they are right. I have no idea where you ever got that idea. As a Republican, do you believe you are always right? The only people I can remember saying that bush sr. didnt finish the job was republicans. There is a quote from Dick Cheney, from the first gulf war saying that it would be a terrible idea to invade iraq as it would turn into a quagmire. That was his exact word, quagmire. What makes you think they have forgotten 911? has anyone forgotten about it? Even with all the "i remember" and "never forget" bumper stickers out there, Im sure nobody has forgotten what happened. When the U.S. went into Afghanistan, we had the support of not only the entire country,but the entire world. It was justified and the correct thing to do. As for the war in Iraq, thats different. There is no link at all between Saddam Hussain and Osama Bin laden. Not one ounce. They are two very different people and they were not working together in any way, shape or form. 3/4 of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia. Not a single one was an Iraqi. As for pulling out, now that we have made it all FUBAR, now its our problem. To go in and turn the country on its end, then leave would be criminal. And as for the lies, ol flop flopping georgie bush is cram full of them. He lied about why we were going to invade iraq for starters, and the list goes on. When Clinton lied, nobody got hurt. When bush lied over 775 people have been killed and counting.

I agree with Steve

This response submitted by Joe Burnside on 05/13/2004 at 13:38. ( jjbside@mis.net ) 68.135.137.248

Tony , I must agree with Steve , you Republicans on here act like anybody that is a liberal ,is a terrible mixed up person . George Bush ,sr. wrote a book a few years ago and in that book he gave the reason for not going on after Saddam in the Gulf War . His reason was it would be a serious mistake and that going on would stir up the moslems world wide and cause them to hate the U.S. and it could very possibly get us in a long drawn out war , undoubtly George W. did not listen to dad , and what his dad said in the book is proving itself today. After 9-11 I know of no one who objected to us going after Bin Liden and the Talaban . If George W. had of spent the money and planning on Bin Liden and on Home Land Security and stayed out of Iraq we would all live in a safer and better America. The trouble with so many Republicans , especilly on this site , they act like they have a chip on their shoulder and ready to blame Clinton and other Liberals when things happen. And most of them would never admit it when they are wrong . Fox News Network has sure brain washed a bunch of you guys . God Bless America , a former Vietnam vet and proud of it ........Joe Burnside

LOL

This response submitted by DaveT on 05/13/2004 at 18:00. ( ) 66.205.109.132

Hey Joe want to show us where us "republicans" started a post criticizing dems? I bet you will find far more where you liberals start the mud slinging and then get all defensive when we get up in your face. A current DS1 and Enduring Freedom Vet.

DaveT

Lets all spit on each other and shake hands,

This response submitted by Joey on 05/13/2004 at 20:32. ( ) 66.212.155.162

spit on each other and shake hands, spit on each other and shake hands, Isn't america great? If we were in the trenches together side by side, dodging bullets, i bet it wouldn't matter if your buddy was a dem or republican, it would only matter that he or she was from america.

That;'s what politicians do.

This response submitted by Doug on 05/13/2004 at 21:52. ( ) 64.18.236.240

When the presidential elections are over and done with, the adversaries bury the hatchet and the loser supports the winner. We are all Americans who love our country. We just don't all see eye to eye on what should be done or how. It's just too bad we can't seem to disagree agreeably...eh?

what we need

This response submitted by michael sestak on 05/14/2004 at 06:24. ( ) 64.12.113.151

is to get the cry baby politicians out of the war and let our soldiers do their job, if they wont move out of the way, then perhaps they need to join them on the front lines for awhile.
politics doesnt have a job in times of war, we need to get it done, do it fast and get back alive.
it isnt pretty, it isnt nice, and no one can make it that way.
let our men and women do their job and get back home...

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu