George , You are wrong >>>>>>

Submitted by Kelly Johnson on 05/15/2004 at 00:53. ( rgoldson @yaahoo.com ) 68.135.132.176

George like I have said many times I admire your knowledge in the field of Taxidermy . And I don't mind being slammed and called a jerk . But , the Brotherhood of Police and Law Enforcers did support George W. Bush in 2000 . Even the Fox News network reported that . So better do your home work a little better . lol . This is not a small group like the fire fighters they are nationwide . And the reason according to the Republican Fox News the reason the Police and Law Enforcers are not supporting Bush and have switched to Kerry is , they say he let them down and didn't give them the funds and support that he had promised them. I know alot of you people really slam me hard over my opinions , but what kind of a Country would we have if people like Cecil, Steve , and myself to name a few , agreed with everything alot of you all beleive . According to the latest polls we are in the majority and most of you all are in the 43% that think Bush is doing a good job .

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Why waste space

This response submitted by Paul I on 05/15/2004 at 06:04. ( paulblastoatyahoo.com ) 209.210.134.55

Why did you start a new thread when your other post is two lines down? Do you like to start trouble? Political posts have the right to be posted but people like you should get a grip and stop wasting time and space on here.We all read these and do not need to read five posts on the same nonsense.

Kelly, Only in YOUR mind

This response submitted by George on 05/15/2004 at 09:00. ( ) 64.12.116.139

You even believe in polls conducted by slanted sources. Thomas Dewey made that same mistake over 60 years ago (look it up). Why should the endorsement of us a SMALL group mean any more than the AFL-CIO and the crooks in the Teamsters? Because a group is nationwide doesn't give it credence. Look at the Ku Klux Klan or Greenpeace or ALF. Did he get the endorsement of the NRA? How about the Fraternal Order of Police (now THERE'S a big endorsement if you think cops have such a big pull in politics)? Ask any GI and like you and Steve and Cecil, there'll probably be about 10 out of every 10,000 who are misguided and brain dead not to see the dangers of even considering a sleaze like John Kerry for political office. Even the Catholic Church has now banned him and you see how he's ignored that.

And Cecil, before you start your stupid Skull & Crossbones dialect, remind me where Kerry graduated after abandoning his boat crew in Vietnam.

I'm with you George

This response submitted by Len on 05/15/2004 at 10:26. ( lengums@wi.rr.com ) 24.209.159.239

Go GEORGE BUSH !

Salt

This response submitted by DaveT on 05/15/2004 at 12:54. ( ) 66.205.109.132

Pass the salt.... get 'em Geo!

DaveT

I love the logic

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 05/15/2004 at 14:16. ( ) 209.130.133.62

She says they are going to support Kerry because they felt that PRESIDENT Bush let them down with the lack of funding. Now thats a joke! Theres the candidate you wanna vote for, the one who gets the vote by default. Pres Bush didnt take care of them, so theyll vote for anyone else instead. God help this country...

Kelly's right George.

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 on 05/15/2004 at 14:56. ( ) 63.115.128.195

about the law enforcers regarding their past support and present endorsement. I could post a link but you'd all pooh pooh it.

Kelly, if George says white is black you won't convince him otherwise.

Cecil, Stupid is as stupid does

This response submitted by George on 05/15/2004 at 18:45. ( ) 64.12.116.139

Why is it contagious with you two? Kelly WAS wrong, now YOU are wrong. The proper title for this bunch of sycophants was THE INTERNATIONAL BROTHERHOOD OF POLICE OFFICERS. Had nothing to do with firemen or "law enforcement officers". Key word that even YOU might understand is that "international" part. You know, like the UN? It's sickening enough to listen the the drivel you two (three counting Steve- and who of us can forget that Einstein?), but the least you could do was to keep your lies straight. As I said earlier, this is a NOTHING union of political appointees who suck up to any politician promising them handouts. You didn't tell me about the FOP not endorsing him. Those are the guys who actually work the streets for us. Neither did you argue about the AFL-CIO and Teamsters backing him. The Humanes Society of the US also endorses your ketchup poster boy. While you're digging, go see what the DEMOCRAT Senator from Georgia as to say about Kerry. That should give you an even better excuse to dredge up another meaningless poll.

Sycophants?

This response submitted by Doug on 05/15/2004 at 21:50. ( ) 64.18.236.227

George, your personal arsenal of pseudo-sophisticated snide semantics is really something. You've got a venomous verb, agitating adjective, or pungent pronoun for every occasion. You make Don Rickles sound like Mr. Rogers.(LMAO)

hey Doug

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 05/15/2004 at 22:33. ( ) 209.130.220.217

Youre right, he does. Its great, isnt it?

LMAO Doug

This response submitted by George on 05/15/2004 at 23:36. ( ) 64.12.116.139

I keep telling these Spanish speakers they don't know how wonderful the English language can be. After all, the best they can do to get back at me is call me "Gringo" (Which, by the way, came for an American song of the times by the name of "Green Grow the Violets". We became 'greengrows' and later shortened to "gringo".) The dictionary is just filled with thousands of descriptive adjectives tha seldom get used. LMAO.

BTW Doug, there was nothing "pseudo-sophisticated" about that word. Did it or did it not apply?

LMAO Doug

This response submitted by George on 05/15/2004 at 23:38. ( ) 64.12.116.139

I keep telling these Spanish speakers they don't know how wonderful the English language can be. After all, the best they can do to get back at me is call me "Gringo" (Which, by the way, came for an American song of the times by the name of "Green Grow the Violets". We became 'greengrows' and later shortened to "gringo".) The dictionary is just filled with thousands of descriptive adjectives tha seldom get used. LMAO.

BTW Doug, there was nothing "pseudo-sophisticated" about that word. Did it or did it not apply?

George, does this mean I won't be in your will?

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 on 05/16/2004 at 00:51. ( ) 63.115.128.195

LMAO

YEE-HAW!

This response submitted by Doug on 05/16/2004 at 07:01. ( ) 64.18.236.149

By cracky, look at all of these posts with LMAO instead of SOB and
#*@&! A happy thread that all started with "George, you are wrong!"
Yes George, I know sycophants was appropriately applied according to your assortment of acrimonious adjectives. I've learned to access an internet dictionary FAST ever since you pulled out "phyrric victory" on me 2 years ago(LMAO). Rock on George!

Cecil, you're still on my Christmas card list

This response submitted by George on 05/16/2004 at 10:05. ( ) 152.163.253.1

You're bound to get more on that one than on my will. I'm a TAXIDERMIST, remember. LMAO

Anyone else. . .

This response submitted by Tony H. on 05/18/2004 at 18:28. ( ) 216.120.159.168

"Vote for anyone else . . . ."

Now that's the best idea I've heard in four years.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu