about iraq

Submitted by kristy on 05/14/2004 at 07:47. ( kristytaxy@yahoo.com ) 194.254.131.72

hey guys
yes i said it waz right what thez iraqis hav done to the american guy, not that it waz right, but i can understand why they did it
they'r no animals
but bush is the "raptor" lookin' for money and killin' people for it
plus the us army is so stupid 'n racist
they'r the animals
stop this war
don' say yes to bush again

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

What?

This response submitted by wetnwild on 05/14/2004 at 08:33. ( ) 24.128.109.191

Those bastards cut him up with no more thought to it, than you skinning a deer cape! Give me a break! As for Bush going to war for money ect ect, it is just more of the same liberal democrap banter that plagues the liberal press If you can honestly UNDERSTAND why they did it and justify it, than you are an animal like they are. I say Nuke em and get over it!

Also!

This response submitted by wetnwild on 05/14/2004 at 08:38. ( ) 24.128.109.191

While i do not condone what the prison guards did, I also cannot say I would not react the same 3way if given the chance. If I just saw my platoon blown away by cowardly sniper radicals, or my sons blown apart body at my feet, let me tell you one thing! What the guards did, was show great restraint. If it had been me, I would have ben peeling their skin off, one square at a time till i got information on the next attack, or where Bin laden was. Or probably would have dismembered them while they were alive to quell the emotion and hatred for the radicals that would have been boiling inside of me if i was left alone with them. They are not common criminals, they are murderers, and soldiers who shot at and killed us! Why dont you go and join their side like Ted Kennedy!

Kristy, you're one sick $%^&

This response submitted by George on 05/14/2004 at 08:43. ( georoof@aol.com ) 205.188.116.137

You're living proof that birth control should be retroactive.

wild

This response submitted by kristy on 05/14/2004 at 08:43. ( kristytaxy@yahoo.com ) 194.254.131.72

thats what you'r
no comment

Kristy...

This response submitted by John on 05/14/2004 at 08:54. ( ) 199.253.122.31

SHUT UP STUPID!!

I love bigots

This response submitted by George on 05/14/2004 at 08:56. ( ) 205.188.116.137

They always want to call someone else names.

Kristy

This response submitted by Leanna on 05/14/2004 at 08:57. ( scardeer@frontiernet.net ) 170.215.0.75

I think you should probably leave now. It's a sad world indeed when "people" like you start thinking.

oh right MISS leanna

This response submitted by kristy on 05/14/2004 at 09:21. ( kristytaxy@yahoo.com ) 194.254.131.72

'n what d'ya think about what our soldiers did to thez poor iraqis ?
i see i'm the only one who have a brain here

Hey Kristy Come on down to georga you dumb [expletive deleted].

This response submitted by mj on 05/14/2004 at 09:30. ( ) 64.12.116.137

I would like to show you exactly how Berg felt in his last seconds. You freakn moron!

And please explane how Bush is looking for Money you dip crap! ! !

If your answer is oil we don't buy there oil france and Germany DO! Our oil comes from south America Has Bush attacked them.

ignor the crap and Kristy

This response submitted by Wade on 05/14/2004 at 09:34. ( ) 207.177.47.168

This was sent to me from a friend that has been there and people like Kristy and your negative news lovin media dont want to focus on

Most of us have friends or relatives in Iraq and I thought this would be
helpful information. This is a letter from Ray Reynolds, a medic in the
Iowa Army National Guard, serving in Iraq:

As I head off to Baghdad for the final weeks of my stay in Iraq, I
wanted to say thanks to all of you who did not believe the media. They have
done a very poor job of covering everything that has happened. I am sorry
that I have not been able to visit all of you during my two-week leave back
home. And just so you can rest at night knowing something is happening in
Iraq that is noteworthy, I thought I would pass this on to you. This is
the list of things that has happened in Iraq recently: (Please share it
with your friends and compare it to the version that your paper is
producing.)

* Over 400,000 kids have up-to-date immunizations.

* School attendance is up 80% from levels before the war.

* Over 1,500 schools have been renovated and rid of the weapons stored
there so education can occur.

* The port of Uhm Qasar was renovated so grain can be off-loaded from
ships faster.

* The country had its first 2 billion barrel export of oil in August.

* Over 4.5 million people have clean drinking water for the first time
ever in Iraq.

* The country now receives 2 times the electrical power it did before the
war.

* 100% of the hospitals are open and fully staffed, compared to 35% before
the war.

* Elections are taking place in every major city, and city councils are in
place.

* Sewer and water lines are installed in every major city.

* Over 60,000 police are patrolling the streets.

* Over 100,000 Iraqi civil defense police are securing the country.

* Over 80,000 Iraqi soldiers are patrolling the streets side by side with
US soldiers.

* Over 400,000 people have telephones for the first time ever.

* Students are taught field sanitation and hand washing techniques to
prevent the spread of germs.

* An interim constitution has been signed.

* Girls are allowed to attend school.

* Textbooks that don't mention Saddam are in the schools for the first
time in 30 years.

Don't believe for one second that these people do not want us
there. I have met many, many people from Iraq that want us there, and in a
bad way. They say they will never see the freedoms we talk about but they
hope their children will. We are doing a good job in Iraq and I challenge
anyone, anywhere to dispute me on these facts. So if you happen to run
into John Kerry, be sure to give him my email address and send him to
Denison, Iowa.

This soldier will set him straight. If you are like me and very disgusted
with how this period of rebuilding has been portrayed, email this to a
friend and let them know there are good things happening.

Wetnwild

This response submitted by Old Fart on 05/14/2004 at 10:01. ( ) 64.122.57.19

When are we going to get a chance to meet? Until then, keep your knoves sharp. Although in this case I think a dull, rusty one is the best choice.

We Only Know what we have been told.

This response submitted by Tenbears on 05/14/2004 at 10:55. ( ) 205.188.116.137

Undoubtedly the ill treatment of prisoners is wrong. However it is easy to sit here in our nice safe comfortable homes in the states, and judge. we are not under the stress and pressure of those who guarded those prisoners. Just stop and think. These Kids were charged with guarding prisoners that have attacked and killed our solders. Maybe the friends of those who guard them. They are guarding people who have no concept of humanity. People who have been tough that anyone and everyone who is not of Islam is an infidel. they have been taught from childhood that Infidels have no value, or place in this world. They have been tough that it is perfectly okay to kill them. that Ala will reward you for it. They are fanatical. Now Imagine if you can. you are guarding such people. They have killed, maimed, or injured many of your brethren. Their radical beliefs cause them to display nothing but disdain, they are disrespectful and insolent in every way, though they are prisoners. They defy every order given. they spit upon you. Throw urine and feces at you. Now remember you are not much more than a kid yourself. How much could you take? Your beliefs and leaders say you should they should be fairly treated. But they hold no account to any of that. the do all they can to torment you. They are a murderous lot who do not even have the courage to attack you face to face. They shoot you in the back. How much could you take? Yes, these kids showed poor judgment. Yes, these kids lost control. Now the same people who have nothing but contempt for our us, our beliefs and way of life. The ones who would shoot us in the back. or drive a car filled with explosives into a crowd of our children. Or behead one of our citizens just for being one. Want our values of all human life to be the measuring stick they use to pass judgment. Does it not strike you as strange that they consider us nothing more that dogs. But now want our standards to be the ones fairness is measured by. ponder this and then decide what is right.

Kristy, you and brain should never be in the same sentence

This response submitted by George on 05/14/2004 at 10:57. ( ) 205.188.116.83

You lost yours long ago down some industrial drain. Your analogy compares college hazing with murder. Some "brain" you have working there. Only a fool would even compare those two, but I find your remarks far beyond even a fool. And besides that, you can't write.

Kristy , you need to do your homework...

This response submitted by Mac on 05/14/2004 at 12:37. ( ) 216.54.8.18

The people who MURDERED Dan Berg were radicals loyal to Osama Bin Laden and more than likely not Iraqis. They are loyal only in and among themselves and would like to see nothing more than to have a completely radical Islamic world. They HATE Westerners, no matter who they are. They have no empathy, sympathy or restraint. Their cultures have been fighting each other for hundreds of years and from when they were children they have known nothing but strife and fighting just in their day to day living. You have absolutely NO CONCEPT OR UNDERSTANDING of how these people are. They would shoot you as soon as look at you. Have you put yourself in that mans shoes? He suffered for 45 sec to 1 minute screaming for his life knowing that his time was done. Count to 45 and see just how long it is to have someone saw on YOUR neck and tell me you understand why. What they did to that poor soul should have been answered by creating a glass parking lot. You really need to think before you spout your mouth as you insult those of us who have fought, and those who have died for your right to speak.

Kristy you should make your point

This response submitted by Nelson on 05/14/2004 at 13:48. ( ) 24.72.70.83

...and simply go to your local bar or stand on the street corner and announce your great views. IDIOT

Now go play on the freeway. Or better yet move to Iraq, they will welcome you with open arms.

We will never understand them

This response submitted by Superpig on 05/14/2004 at 14:13. ( ) 152.163.252.200

The people in the Middle East, or all muslims for that matter, are a total puzzle to me. I don't understand how they think. How they are the way they are with total disrespect and contempt for human live. They kill other muslims the same way as they killed that poor man just for thinking differently then they. How do you deal with a disturbed mind like that? I don't think you can. If there is a way we haven't found it yet. Killing them seems to only spur more of them into action and to commit even more sadistic murders. So what is the solution?

I agree with Ten Bears that those soldiers were wrong in what they did to the prisoners, but that it is also easy for us to judge sitting at home in comfort and without the danger of being murdered any second of the day. We don't see what is going on over there on a daily basis. We don't hear what is being said.

But that doesn't mean what those Terrorists did was justifiable in any way you look at it. It was pure evil sadistic murder. They only used the prisoner abuse of Abu Ghraib as an excuse for their evil doings. They don't give a crap about those other prisoners. Those terrorists would kill them as quick and horrible as they killed Mr.Berg.

As long as there are brutal beasts like them roaming this planet, we will never have any peace. Neither in the western world nor in the Middle East.

I agree with Nelson

This response submitted by terry on 05/14/2004 at 14:16. ( ) 208.135.164.85

Hey Kristy,why don't you go to Iraq & find the ones who murdered this guy & tell them how you're taking up for them & condoning what they've done. I bet they wouldn't harm a hair on your head. (at least not until they've gotten it chopped off) YOU IGNORANT BITCH !!

lol

This response submitted by DaveT on 05/14/2004 at 17:01. ( ) 66.205.109.132

where's the popcorn?

DaveT

Dave, I have the popcorn, here you go, pass it on....lol

This response submitted by Leanna on 05/14/2004 at 19:15. ( scardeer@frontiernet.net ) 170.215.0.126

George. Please take into consideration that this is the same "brain" who probably believes the U.S. military, not evil, tyrannical regimes, start wars.

She probably believes the NRA is bad, because it supports certain
parts of the Constitution, while the ACLU is good, because it....well... supports certain parts of the Constitution.

Dave, we gonna need another round of popcorn ain't we?!

Dang!

This response submitted by Doug on 05/14/2004 at 20:49. ( ) 64.18.237.157

This ole' boy has diverticulitis and the doc says NO seeds. I LOVE popcorn, but gotta pass. Anyway, I'm usually a pretty even tempered guy, but this Kristy's post is enough to piss off the Pope! How on earth an American (My assumption) can feel that way, and even have the shameless GAUL to post it on a public forum should be infuriating to all of us. I'd stand in a long line of angry Americans to get the chance to slap her traitorous mouth until her head did a 360. Hope you all enjoy the popcorn.

?

This response submitted by Sindre Myrvoll on 05/16/2004 at 12:14. ( sindremy@frisurf.no ) 62.179.100.101

I cant belive how low people can go for some cheaper oil.
You americans have nothing in Iraq to do.
NOTHING and you all know it.
Accept that other people have their own lifes and thinking.
Not all in this world should be done the american way.
Stop it when you still got some friends left in this world.

Listen To This Genius

This response submitted by Brian on 05/16/2004 at 13:06. ( ) 205.188.116.137

When Will You jacka$$es get it through Your head, The war in Irac has nothing to do with Oil. It has to do with helping oppressed people.

Sindre: I suppose if you were one of those being tortured, and having everything taken from you by a tyrant. You would not want the US to help. Tell Us all where you are from. So if the situation should ever arise. We will Know who not to Help. Or are you a part of some tyrannical government that prefers we not help your Oppressed people?

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu