Somehow, I can picture this belonging here

Submitted by Greybird on 05/16/2004 at 15:29. ( ) 4.178.162.78

For all of you lovers of political discussion ... here's how you can find out where you REALLY stand!

http://www.loveinwar.com/game.cfm

...it's a joke for cryin' out loud ..... don't shoot me !

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Not funny

This response submitted by Bryan on 05/16/2004 at 21:39. ( ) 64.212.45.169

I hope it was a joke, albeit one severely lacking in humor, because it does not belong here. Not everyone that attends this site is what you may believe they are.

What's wrong with it Bryan?

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 on 05/16/2004 at 22:49. ( ) 63.115.128.157

?

I like to think ...

This response submitted by Greybird on 05/16/2004 at 22:56. ( ) 4.178.162.55

... that most of the people attending this site are taxidermists, and that they seem to hold a wide spectrum of political views despite the majority of them being relatively conservative.

Most of the ones I know personally also have a pretty good sense of humor.

Sorry you don't, Bryan.

I am so disgusted and fed up with the political posts on this forum that I have almost completely quit reading it. I saw that silly test and thought it would fit seamlessly into the political backstabbing and garbage that goes on in what used to be my favorite website.

If they aren't taxidermists

This response submitted by jon on 05/18/2004 at 15:29. ( ) 68.113.208.32

Why on earth would the inflict the pain of visiting such a site, while entertaining it's occupants, upon themselves?

C'Mon Greybird..... it's still a relatively decent site to visit... Makes for a good morning read! Plus it keeps me up to date on what is going on in the world so much so that I no longer have the need to visit CNN.com. hehe it's kinda convienient when I can find out how to mount a turkey and mount a war all in the same 30 minutes on the same website! hehe

Take care everyone.... Somebody out there likes you best, and afterall, that's what we're all after isn't it?

JK

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu