2 plus 2 equals three?

Submitted by DaveT on 05/17/2004 at 18:45. ( ) 66.205.109.132

Let's see, liberals claim that there are and never were any weapons of mass destuction in Iraq. They also claim that there is no link between Saddam H regeme and Al Quida? But yet today in Iraq a nerve gas was used?

Liberal philosophy "If it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck, quacks like a duck............ it must be the republican's fault"

DaveT

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

You couldn't be more wrong Dave as usual

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 on 05/17/2004 at 20:09. ( ) 63.115.128.233

Liberals didn't say there NEVER were any WMD's. They just said there was little or no development of WMD's after the inital build up before the Gulf war. Everyone knows that Saddam had WMD's before the Gulf War, but that he had to capabilities to harm us here in the US, and he was an imminent threat as terrible as Bush said is doubtful. Even General Kimmits today said this shell today was from an old stockpile from before the Gulf War.

One artillery shell from before the Gulf war. Don't make me laugh.

And this proves a link with Al Queda? Say what? You can bet they're there now though thanks to our CIC making our troops sitting ducks. As usual you're making me laugh Dave.

Laugh all you want

This response submitted by DaveT on 05/17/2004 at 20:22. ( ) 66.205.109.132

so Cecil, if this was sitting there that long why the hell didn't your UN inspectors find it over the 10 years? You liberals never admit when you were wrong.

Wasn't you, just a few months back, saying the the President made the whole thing up and that the military was falsely led into wearing chem gear? That is was all a lie? Maybe the fact is they forgot two shells when they were hurrying the WMDs out of the country. besides, there will be more finds reported shortly.

The simple fact is that Iraq did have WMD, they did not prove they destroyed them, they refused to live up to UN resolutions and it took the good old USA to do the deed.

I will ask you a question I asked months ago and you never answered. If you think Iraq had WMDs at one time "what does Cecil Baird think they did with them?" After you answer that, why don't you tell us what you base that logical desicion on. Can't wait to hear this one... no doubt it will go answered as it has since I originally asked it.

Of course the Al Quida camp in northern Iraq doesn't prove the link to Saddam; no more then the fangs in a snake proves he will bite you.

DaveT

More to the story

This response submitted by Steve on 05/17/2004 at 22:41. ( ) 209.122.220.113

As for this one shell that contained a nerve agent. It was from before the first gulf war, as Cecil had stated. It was designed to blow up and mix the chemicals, but did not function that way. The Military believes that whoever used this shell, had no idea of what they had, as they had used it just like any conventional shell that they would have found. It also was not marked. One 15 year old artillary round does not a WMD program make. Even in today's news Colin Powell admitted that the speach he gave in front of the UN about the weapons capabilities of Iraq were false and misleading,and he regrets overstating and exagerating the facts. Looks like the house of cards is about to fall apart.

Say what

This response submitted by DaveT on 05/17/2004 at 23:38. ( ) 66.205.109.132

Where and when did Secretary Powell say that? Also, please Steve, give us your source as to how old the nerve agent was. I did not realize that the test were conducted yet, much less complete. Steve you have got to stop watching CNN 24/7. It will take a while to date the agent, but the fact remains it showed up. Not by UN inspectors who were doing such a good job for the last 12 years, but in a roadside bomb.

Steve, just so you know, the reason it did not work was that it was an artillery round and they tried to blow it up. Artillery rounds require something the Iraq terrorists/former Iraq army no longer possess..... artillery guns...... get the picture?

Remember it was CNN that said there is no proof that they (Iraq) had the capability to use nerve agent in artillery shells. I guess that was another thing the President and military over stated huh?

Yep there was only one shell, they tried it once and decided not to make anymore.

DaveT

Dave, I would try to explain it to you but...

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 on 05/18/2004 at 07:02. ( ) 63.115.128.243

it would be like trying to carry on a conversation with a brick wall. You're hopeless. You probably still think the world is flat too right?

BTW. as usual you are quoting me as saying things I did not say. You and George have a gift for that.

Cecil

This response submitted by brian on 05/18/2004 at 07:12. ( ) 64.12.116.131

You as usual are a blind deaf moron.You have a gift for that! A grade school child has a better grasp on Iraq than your dumb democrat a$$.

Rot in hell you piece of Crap

At least I was right

This response submitted by DaveT on 05/18/2004 at 07:25. ( ) 66.205.109.132

Cecil, I bet you were good at dodge ball in school also? No wonder you support the democraps.

No I do not think the world is flat, I just got tired of you and Steve babbling away. I guess you also never said you were going to quite the political posts? You and Steve have no idea about the military or Iraq, just what you two regurgitate from CNN. It is obvious that Steve has no, and you had very limited, service in the military.

Brian, don't go to that level, it isn't necessary or called for.

DaveT

Brain, your post speaks for itself

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 on 05/18/2004 at 07:26. ( ) 63.115.128.243

no need to lower myself by responding to it. At least Dave doesn't resort to name calling until he gets frustrated.

Cecil You can't lower your self any more

This response submitted by Brian on 05/18/2004 at 07:59. ( ) 64.12.116.131

than you already have. That is unless you became one of Kerry's new interns!

This is some taxidermy site

This response submitted by Rachel on 05/18/2004 at 14:06. ( ) 205.213.111.51

Wow this is one class a taxidermy site. you guys are on here bickering about politics like you are little hens. Why dont you guys save it for people who care and stick to talking about taxidermy on a taxidermy web site

It's to boring around here Rachel if all...

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 on 05/18/2004 at 16:36. ( ) 63.115.128.245

we do is talk taxidermy. There's plenty of room for taxidermy in the other categories. This one is for everything else. I've been doing taxidermy for just under 20 years and at this point I do not live, sleep and breath it anymore 24/7. I know the newbies just worship taxidermy but there will come a point when it is another job.

Guys like Brian

This response submitted by Tony H. on 05/18/2004 at 18:19. ( ) 216.120.159.168

Guys like Brian will be the end of hunting. Absolutely no brains and even less class. He clearly has no ability to debate inteligently. I may not agree with DaveT but at least he has substance to his statements (misguided as they often are LOL - just joking) he at least does some research, displays some inteligence and presents himself in a manner you can respect.

I'll put this in language Brian can understand. . .
A tornader's acomin', grab yer tooth and run fer da trailer . . .

Rachel, you have to understand hours on end in the shop

This response submitted by JOhn C on 05/18/2004 at 19:21. ( ) 66.233.157.155

Will drive you a bit crazy, harmless usually but still none the less crazy. You will come to find out, we fight among our selves, but dont let some outsider jump on any one as the rest will go to thier aid in defense.

Like George I dont always agree with him, but he really is a pretty good fellow...

Same with many of the other taxidermist, they enjoy a good banter and it keeps our minds from becoming stagnant.

If you need answers to taxidermy questions its in the archives, just try wording the question differently and you will find it, if after trying your choice of words you still dont get an answer, ask! It may just be the terms you are using are not correct.

Yep this is the all other catagory, dont open something if you dont like the banter that may accompany it.

Brian

This response submitted by oldshaver on 05/18/2004 at 19:51. ( ) 207.69.2.54

I must say, you are a TRIP!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu