Stop the whinning

Submitted by DaveT on 05/22/2004 at 09:44. ( ) 66.205.109.132

I am so sick of hearing all this crap about those poor prisoners. First of all they are terrorists and I reaaly do not feel sorry for them. It shouldn't have happened, because we are better then that, but hey let's move on.

What really makes me sick is how our liberal press has eaten it up. How much air time have you seen about how our US soilers who were captured were treated? My God they hardly even reported how Lynch was raped and others were tortured. CNN and the rest of the liberal pukes are just trying to polorize and politicize a small isolated inncident of rights violations. It fricken pales in comparison to how we are treated when we fall into enemy hands. Funny I do not remember our liberal whackos right here on the taxi net getting so upset over our boys/gals when they were tortured? Makes me wonder where some of you liberal pukes stand.

It happened, the US military was handling it before it was "a big news story" so GET THE **** OVER IT.

DaveT

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Dave

This response submitted by A.C. on 05/22/2004 at 09:55. ( ) 65.73.67.190

If you want your voice to count , do as I did and contact the alphabet stations and tell them your discusted and will not tune them in anymore and thet they are obviously biased . They are getting flooded with these replies and it's going to have an effect . I wasn't watching them anyways but that didn't matter , I know what they are doing , pushing thier agenda.

go to - http://www.conservativeusa.org/megalink.htm

Have a great weekend !

You mean even FOX is reporting this?

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 on 05/22/2004 at 11:17. ( ) 63.115.128.220

Amazing!

Ok

This response submitted by Wally on 05/22/2004 at 11:40. ( muthagoose@hotmail.com ) 216.251.183.212

I think they should ask the survivors and famialy of 9-11 whats fair....
Yep totaly right on with the lynch ..Just what kind of a person or PEOPLE rape a injured person?The worst part is how OUR govt kept the rap on that.. Just like after 9-11 we had to show how wondefull the muslems are that are over here..WHAT a crock...
Geee it was real when we decided that we lost enough souls in the pacific and dropped the hammer there ..Ofcourse we went back and fixed it....

Fox News is a disgrace to America

This response submitted by Kelly Johnson on 05/22/2004 at 11:41. ( rgoldson @yaahoo.com ) 68.135.139.88

Every so often I will watch Fox News just to see and hear their views on the world today . A person would have to be very ,very , stupid or have a low IQ to beleive all the lies and mis-representing the facts the way they do . No wonder they are not allowed to be aired in Canada . Their slogan is " Fair and Blanced News " they will have 5 for Bush and 1 lone Democrat , and most of the time the lone liberal will be a weak liberal ,that does not say much , and if the discussion does happen to start making the Iraq war look bad or something that would hurt the Pres. they always say "sorry we are out of time " I can see how the strong Republicans love this network ,but sadly you are not hearing the real story . Do you see CNN or MSNBC or any of the main networks acting this way ? Absolutly not ,they tell the news as it happens and do not try to protect the Pres. like Fox does . And Dave Toms , I have noticed you putting alot of untrur junk on about politics , yesterday you had a list of differeces between Librals and Republicans , and the one that bothered me the most was the one concerning religion , you tried to make it sound like Liberals don't beleive in God , it is sad that a man of your character would stoop so low , and also that Liberals are for gay marriages, you must really be afraid your man George W. is going to get beat , because you know that there are as many people that are Liberals that beleive in God and are against gay marriage as there are Republicans that beleive that way . I agree with what Cecil said the other day , if George W. Bush does get re-elected, in 4 more years of Bush this proud country of ours will be in such a terrible shape that there will not be another Republican Pres. for 50 years. Ok thats the way I feel , Dave Toms you and George Roof can start calling me names now , as that is what you all do best >>>>> Kelly

Facts are facts kelly

This response submitted by DaveT on 05/22/2004 at 11:57. ( ) 66.205.109.132

Liberals are the ones trying to kick God out of the pledge, schools and this country. Whether you want to open your eyes and see that, well that is your business. It doesn't change the fact that LIBERALS are the ones trying to twist the foundations of this country... that is where the term liberal comes from. Another, more accurate term would be "anything goes" By the way, if liberals are not for gay marriage, can you tell me who is?

I never said Liberals do not believe in God, even the devil believes in God. However, I do not think that anyone who is following the teachings of Christ could be going along with what the liberals and majority of democrats in this country are fighting for. Like I said in that post, vote your consciense, I will.

As to why Fox news is not allowed in Canada, well have you looked at what is happening to Canada (esp the eastern provinces lately?) Sounds a little like liberal censorship to me? I am shocked that someone of your stature would applaud censorship, kind of reeks of hypocracy to me.

DaveT

Kelly Johnson is a disgrace to America !

This response submitted by A.C. on 05/22/2004 at 12:03. ( ) 65.73.67.190

Tell us how you really feel Kelly -

America is bad and needs to be punished and we are all infidels and deserve to die ! isn't that right Kelly ?

that all the American troops are responsible for the prison overhype and should be beheaded - right Kelly ?

That Islam is a religion of peace - right Kelly ?

that Nick Berg was killed by President Bush - right Kelly ?

That the UN is the only solution for America and is as pure as the driven snow - right Kelly ?

That Donald Rumsfeld personally had a hand in the prison hazing but wouldn't let his picture be taken - right Kelly ?

That the palastinians are just innocent peaceful people that wouldn't hurt anyone if they would just get a little peice of land for themselves - right Kelly ?

Might as well face it , your thinking is a mental disorder and cannot be rationalized with .
As Winston Churchill said - An appeaser is one that feeds the aligator , hoping it will eat him last ! You are - the enemy within Kelly !

Dave, hate to tell you this but...

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 (Baird) Indiana on 05/22/2004 at 12:09. ( ) 63.115.128.220

the judges in Massachusetts that brought up this whole gay marriage rights mess are Republicans. So much for the neat, clean, black and white dichotomy of your world.

Cecil let me spell it out for you

This response submitted by DaveT on 05/22/2004 at 12:37. ( ) 66.205.116.69

I said Liberals........ yes there are also some idiots in the republican party but most live on your side of the street

DaveT

I suppose John McCain was a terrorist as well?

This response submitted by Tony H. on 05/22/2004 at 16:15. ( ) 216.120.159.168

Never have I ever heard Dave T utter such an absolutely stupid, racist, biggotted, ignorant comment in my life.

"They're all just terrorists anyway" They weren't all terrorists. That's why about 400 of them were released this weekend. You're a joke Dave. You've really gone ove the edge this time and I've lost any and all respect I had for you. You won't care of course but someday you might just not have any credibility left with anyone. Garbage. Every word.

And the media didn't mention Lynch's rape? You're kidding right? Guess you missed the book, two movies, countless interviews, etc. that were done on her. So MANY in fact that her family asked they stop and not mention the rape because Jessica herself doesn't even know if it happened.

But, hey, why let a little think like facts get in the way of your insanity right?

Apologies

This response submitted by Tony H on 05/22/2004 at 17:01. ( ) 216.120.159.168

I need to step back and apologize for the above post. It was too harsh and not what I intended it to be. It was a knee jerk reaction that wasn't thought out well enough.

I know Dave T is a man of conviction and filled with pride for his nation and the Armed Forces. And I DO respect that and always have. Sorry for the respect comments above.

But I vehemently disagree with the statements and am a bit disappointed in them. Was Jessica Lynch deserving of her treatment? Then why should others be treated the same? I wouldn't hesitate to jack up a known terrorist and felt Saddam should have been shot on the spot.

But we're not supposed to be like them. That's one of the reasons we went there in the first place right? To stop torture and undeserved abuse?

Look, I understand where Dave is coming from because he doesn't want the Armed Forces to be criticized. I don't blame him for that. But lines must be drawn.

Again, sorry Dave for being too crass. Hope you understand that I just let my fingers go faster than my brain for a second.

TonyH

This response submitted by DaveT on 05/22/2004 at 17:43. ( ) 66.205.116.69

No need to apologize we all get carried away. My point is, go compare the air time on CNN, NBC and CBS about the tortures of American soilders with the air time of the harrassment of terrorists in prison. It is not equal and there is a reason for it... it is called bias reporting by liberals to hurt our current conservative president. You do not hear about the torture because it would incite America behind the president. Sorry but most of you here have no idea who or what we are dealing with over there... this ain't CandLand

DaveT

I just don't buy it

This response submitted by Tony H on 05/22/2004 at 18:14. ( ) 216.120.159.168

Dave, you really think that we sit in the newsroom and say "Now, how can we make the President look bad" It's ridiculous. In FACT, it's just the opposite. We have meetings to discuss whether or not we are getting BOTH sides of the story. Ask to visit your local paper/TV station and sit in on one of their planning meetings. Tell them your concerns about bias and I'll bet they'll let you in and you'll see this whole conspiracy theory just doesn't exist.

None of us are there!

This response submitted by Alan on 05/22/2004 at 18:21. ( ABBarrail@aol.com ) 65.210.139.252

We can all sit on our couches and behind our computers and run this country and say this or that should or should not happen. But come on people none of us know what we would actually do unless we are there doing it! All the pictures I have seen on the ýMistreatment of prisonersţ are a joke I don"t see any of them with broken limbs or beaten or raped or decapitated. So they are naked and humiliated--- is war fun? Was it a way of getting information to break down the physiologic barrier of this formidable enemy? These people would rather die than give us information. So until you are there and know ALL circumstances that is all it is guessing. There are so many armchair presidents anymore it makes me laugh. I don"t dislike Liberals I dislike what they stand for. No wait let me rephrase that I dislike what they stand for TODAY. No wait this minute, second? Oh I give up I just plain dislike them! President Bush is still the best man for the job!
Alan B

Well if he's the best man for the job maybe he'll...

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 (Baird) on 05/22/2004 at 18:31. ( ) 63.115.128.220

get elected fair and square this time. LMAO

Again

This response submitted by Tony H. on 05/22/2004 at 18:31. ( ) 216.120.159.168

There's a difference between "liberal" and "Democrat". There's a difference between Hillary Clinton and John McCain. There's a difference between Colin Powell and Strom Thurmond.

You can't lump them all together. Or you can and miss out on a lot of good people. Your choice I guess.

Sorry TonyH

This response submitted by DaveT on 05/22/2004 at 18:57. ( ) 66.205.116.69

But there ain't no way the liberal media is giving the torturing of US soilders the same air time as they are the prisoner humiliations. Anyone who watches the news or reads the paper knows that.

DaveT

Fine then

This response submitted by Tony H. on 05/22/2004 at 19:19. ( ) 216.120.159.168

What torture are you talking about so I can see if you're right? Recent or past?

And, once again, that "liberal media" stigma is in your imagination. There is no bias. There can't be. The system of checks and balances in place doesn't allow it. You don't have to take my word for it, it's simply the fact of the matter.

Just like he did last election, Cecil

This response submitted by George on 05/22/2004 at 22:01. ( georoof@aol.com ) 205.188.116.136

And now whining for 10 recounts or retired judges with magnifying glassing looking for hanging chads or dismissing ALL military ballots? Is that what you meant to say?

No, I was talking about all the disqualitfied votes that...

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 (Baird) Indiana on 05/24/2004 at 20:02. ( ) 63.115.128.215

should have been counted. Several thousand in one county alone when Bush only aledgedly won by 500. Your move George.

Interesting isn't it?

This response submitted by Tony on 05/25/2004 at 20:47. ( ) 216.120.159.168

Every time the debate turns towards fact and proof, George exits stage right? Just one of those kind . . .loves to prove he's smarter than everyone but can't quite pull it off.

Interesting isn't it?

This response submitted by Tony on 05/25/2004 at 21:30. ( ) 216.120.159.168

Every time the debate turns towards fact and proof, George exits stage right? Just one of those kind . . .loves to prove he's smarter than everyone but can't quite pull it off.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu