The way to win the war on terror

Submitted by DaveT on 05/22/2004 at 12:42. ( ) 66.205.116.69

Package up all the liberal idiots in N America and send them over to the terrorists. Only two outcomes in this scenario:

1)We would the war in no time as the liberal cancer would destroy the terrorists from within
2) The liberals would finally keep their mouth shut.... they think they got it bad here in America lol

either way, it's a win/win situation.

DaveT

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

I've got a better solution

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 (Baird) Indiana on 05/22/2004 at 13:17. ( ) 63.115.128.220

Why not dump the president we have, in the next election, and come up with someone that thinks we need to go specifically go after Al Queda instead of sticking our noses in ever corner of the world ballooning the deficit and killing off our precious troops.

Admit it Dave. Going into Iraq is not what you thought it would be and you are trying to blame someone else for your naitivity.

no illusions here

This response submitted by DaveT on 05/22/2004 at 14:00. ( ) 66.205.116.69

I never expected it to be "easy" Cecil. But I damn well think my kids and grandchildren deserve the effort. Sorry to let you down again bud

DaveT

Dave you have been misled again

This response submitted by Kelly Johnson on 05/22/2004 at 15:42. ( rgoldson @yaahoo.com ) 68.135.137.58

Dave you may not remember ,as alot of people like to forget things they don't want to admit when it goes again the way the feel . But the facts are when Pres. Bush went to war with Iraq the war on terror was never mentioned and actually he admitted there was no connection with Iraq and terrorist . It was afterthe weapons of mass destructions were not found and the people of our country started second guessing the war ,thats when Bush started in every speech calling the war in Iraq a war against terrorist , he did a complete about face to try and sway the way people were feeling about the war . Saddly there are alot of people in this country that are either dumb or loyal to the point they would never admit they are wrong when they are , got behind Bush and started connecting it with Terrorist. Sure there are terrorist there now and will be for years to come .Poor Tony Blair support for Bush is about to cost him his job in Britain and that is sad because he is a great leader . Dave I supported going to war after the Talaban where the real Terrorist were . If Bush had of stayed on course after Bin Liden and used the billions of dollars here in this country and not have let his personal agenda to get Saddam, our country would been in much better and safer shape . KELLY

Sorry kelly

This response submitted by DaveT on 05/22/2004 at 15:57. ( ) 66.205.116.69

But as I remember it, President Bush gave Saddam more then enough chances to come clean. All he had to do was give up the WMDs or TO PROVE HE DESTROYED THE. Now, had he destroyed them to meet prior UN mandates, don't you think it would be logical to be able to prove that you destroyed them? It was Saddam's refusal to do what he should have done for the last ten years that brought the arm of the US military down on him.

What choice did President Bush have? Let the UN handle it? My God have you not heard about the UN's Oil for food mess and how involved the UN was in it? Kind of funny you do not hear much about it in the liberal press. President George Bush did exactly what he should have done.... we made a threat, we saw it through.

Maybe you trust the UN, Germany and France, I for one would not expose my back side to any of them for one minute.

DaveT

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu