Why are so many people on here gutless ?

Submitted by Kelly Johnson on 05/22/2004 at 15:58. ( rgoldson @yaahoo.com ) 68.135.137.58

There is some dud on here that goes by AC and another sicko that goes by Brian that keep slamming myself and other indiviuals that don't beleive the way they do . What I don't understand why they are to gutless to leave their email address ,if they are as firm in their beleif . AC keeps cutting and pasting and Ken said a week ago not to do it on here anymore . And the way Dave Toms has been putting the liberals down the past week ,is hard to beleive . This Country is split and there are probably as many if not more Liberals than Republicans . Dave we are not the enemy ,you act like because we don't go along with all your veiws we are as bad as the terrorist . You are going to quite watching that bunch of clowns on Fox News they have you brain-washed bad . Oh, by the way has anyone been buying any of their books ? I think everyone of them on Fox has got a book out and are always trying to sell them. Fox must not pay them much ,and they have to try and write a book ,most of them slamming Liberals . >>>>Kelly

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

We need a civil war!

This response submitted by David B on 05/22/2004 at 16:11. ( ) 64.12.116.139

what we need is a good civil war and then everyone can clean the air and see what is and what is not after the dust clears. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

The books are all best sellers Kelly

This response submitted by A.C. on 05/22/2004 at 17:32. ( ) 65.73.67.154

and I have every one . Sean Hannity , Mike Savage , Olie north , Bill Samon , etc..... get over it , you are on the wrong side of history !

Kelly

This response submitted by DaveT on 05/22/2004 at 17:37. ( ) 66.205.116.69

Funny for four months I watched Cecil, Steve and you shoot off your mouth and kept quiet. You folks come on here and blast our President and start spreading all kinds of crap based on your liberal view point. Now you start crying when you catch return fire; typical liberal hypocracy. You three really need to quit nursing off the same tit, it obviously is infected and is warping your weak minds.

DaveT

What do I think

This response submitted by unknown on 05/22/2004 at 18:26. ( ) 64.201.200.88

I think society has rejected Christ to the most part

The only liberals that vote

This response submitted by Robert B on 05/22/2004 at 18:37. ( ) 205.188.116.139

Are the ones that are worried about looseing there welfare checks or disability for there drug addiction the rest sit drink beer and watch football and dont even know who there representitive is but they are gonna support kerry until they have to get out of the easy chair and vote then the support Budweiser and Nascar. If it wasnt for propaganda, lies, liberals would be extinct and as for email I would post it if I found anything you said that showed a small portion of intellegence At least when Cecil was a liberal he had character I dont have time for you so you dont get my email address go write some more welfare laws and try to raise taxes some more would you and leave the conservatives alone

another genius

This response submitted by Steve on 05/22/2004 at 21:47. ( ) 209.122.229.64

Robert...I dont think there is one single thing in your post that is true. Im hoping that you are just a troll, and just trying to stir things up. If not, you are one of the most idiotic people I have run across in a long time.

if I may speak for Dave...

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 05/22/2004 at 23:18. ( ) 209.130.218.192

I KNOW he wasnt in here much, because he told me via phone he was going to step back. It got too silly in here. People like he and I dont think Kelly and others with this odd a way of "thinking" are the enemy, you just scare us that you can see the same thing we all do, and draw the kind of conclusions you do! Its scary!

You should more often

This response submitted by DaveT on 05/23/2004 at 19:16. ( ) 66.205.116.69

Bill you should speak for me more often I tend to be a little abrasive at times. Oh well, chalk it up to character flaw and move on I say.

Liberal idiots.... opps, I done went and did it again

DaveT

ROBERT B

This response submitted by Arnold on 05/24/2004 at 11:00. ( ) 65.73.163.83

Hey you dumb f**k. My dad worked all his life and 12 years ago he had to quit his job because he had an untreatable disease. He had to sell his house just to make ends meet because he couldn"t get disability. After a few years of fighting for it he finally go it, and every day he wishes he could go to work, but he can"t because no one will hire him with his condition. So why don"t you shut you damn mouth before I shut it for you. You"re one lucky SOB that we"re not face to face. So about your little theory that people with disability sit around and do nothing IS WRONG. The people that sit around and do nothing are the people that post in the forum 24-7. 99% of you guys that post don"t know what the hell you"re talking about. You post made up lies and views of AMERICANS. The funniest thing is the REAL AMERICANS are at war in Iraq and all you guys can do is fight with each other over lies and made up stories from the media. America is getting weaker and weaker every day because there"s getting to be less and less REAL AMERICANS in America. You know I"ve spent too much of my time trying to make you see the light. It will never happen. GOD BLESS REAL AMERICANS AND NO ONE ELSE!

PS I"m not for Kerry or Bush both are worthless. Maybe we need someone who"s not a white male as president.

Vayan a singar

This response submitted by Pancho Villa on 05/24/2004 at 11:00. ( ) 66.32.143.211

Vayan a singar todos gringos cochinos, MF.
Culos de perros,Idiotas.Holmes

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu