Ok guys.......come on!

Submitted by Michelle Wilson on 05/22/2004 at 23:27. ( blacktail21@hotmail.com ) 209.214.64.214

First off I have no objections to posting political posts on here. I'm not asking or telling you guys to stop making the political posts. Everyone is intitled to his or her own opinion.

Come on guys.....just stop the childish name calling and degrading of preople because they are expressing their own opinion or they are republican, democrat, liberal, etc. Now everyone is going to come on here and bash me because I had to say something. Go ahead I realy don't care.

I respect everyones opinion on here even though I might not agree with it. I personaly would like to see Bush re-elected because I feel he has done more to stop terrorists than the last few presidents. As for a few of you guys that are mad that Bush isn't taping into our oil reserves I believe he is right not too. If we do tap into them and a national crisis occures and we don't have any oil in our reserves how much do you think the gass pricess will be then?

It's easy for everyone to say that if so and so was president he would do this and that. But I don't think some of you realize that it's not just the president's decision. It's congress too. Yes, Bush brought it to congress to start the war on Iraq but it had to go through congress first.

As for my opinion about the prisoners that were abused. I feel that we were wrong for doing so. Some of you might feel that theu deserved it but I think we are better than that. I don't think the soldiers had a right to do that. I am not speeking about the military as whole just the few individuals that took it upon themselves to make us look bad.

With that said all I'm asking is that the people making and responding to the political posts take into consideration to what you are saying and how you are saying it. I'm noy bashing anyone or pointing fingers here. I'm just tired of reading grown men and women posting degrading comments because someone doesn't agree with them.

Michelle Wilson
@
Michelle's Taxidermy

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Amen Michelle

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 on 05/23/2004 at 15:02. ( ) 63.115.128.235

Just because someone disagrees with you doen't make them a moran etc.

BTW Michelle

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 (Baird) on 05/23/2004 at 15:33. ( ) 63.115.128.235

why aren't you pointing out who is doing the name calling instead of putting everyone in the same group. There are three individuals on here that have made name calling a science.

Cecil, how many times do I gots to tell ya?

This response submitted by George on 05/23/2004 at 16:26. ( georoof@aol.com ) 64.12.116.147

It's MORON, not "moran". You remember Ron, don't you? Associate. LMAO.

Actually George

This response submitted by DaveT on 05/23/2004 at 16:42. ( ) 66.205.116.69

George, I think you use the word MORON like I do the word IDIOT (Cecil, I have already supplied you with the definition - use the orange button). In other words, we are not calling someone a name or using it as an adjective. We use the word as a noun (Cecil that means a person, place or thing). Now if we called a certain person a booger-eating, frog-faced, big mouthed MORON..... well then it might be considered name calling.

DaveT

Two down one to go

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 (Baird) Indiana on 05/23/2004 at 18:14. ( ) 63.115.128.235

the other one goes by the name of "Brian."

Don't know why I have such trouble spelling moron. Guess there's neverbeen a reason to get familar with the word with that 138 I.Q. and all. LOL

Cecil

This response submitted by MichelleW on 05/23/2004 at 18:53. ( blacktail21@hotmail.com ) 209.214.64.14

Now Cecil their are a lot more than 3 people doing the name callingon here. The reasons why I don't give names is:

1. They know who they are.
2. Everyone else knows who they are
3. If I name all the ones off the top of my head I'm bound to miss one and then everyone I named will get their panties in a wad and the name calling starts all over again.

If we all just mind what we say it would cut down on all of the fighting and name calling.

Michelle Wilson @ Michelle's Taxidermy

Gee, Cecil Called Me A 'Coward' For Not Posting My Name Or E

This response submitted by No Thanks on 05/23/2004 at 23:19. ( No Thanks... ) 216.183.37.82

Cecil, I'm not a Coward as you CALLED ME... just been on the receiving end (2yrs now) of a Psycho from this (and another) message board (the one sending all the viruses with others' email addresses dubbed in). He's untraceable, so I just delete, empty trash, ignore, and forget quickly. I've filed charges against him over a year ago to no avail (not traceable, even at a Special Crimes Internet Task Force Facility)... he was explicitly threatening to kill me and my child, signing up for email accts in my name, mangling my cat after sending me an email poem regarding doing such, etc., etc., etc. It was a nightmare for me! I cringe now whenever I see people posting their name, email address, etc. on here, particularly women. The one cyber stalking me (and possibly real-life stalking me) may also be a child-sexual predator... Coward? Not! Just locked-n-loaded 24/7, and much, much more careful. Some of you should think before calling people cowards for NOT posting their info, unless of course the sole intent of their post was to be ugly, mean spirited, or nasty. JMTCW :)

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu