Tony H

Submitted by A.C. on 05/23/2004 at 00:18. ( ) 65.73.67.50

I saw where you made a comment that Iraq is going bad ? I will agree if you are talking about the insurgents but not us .

I heard a soldier that called into a talk radio station ( Savage ) and he had been in Iraq almost a year ( 6 days short ) and he said that he wasn't scared the whole time he was there but after seeing the reporting on the TV , he was petrified ! He said that it is nothing like that what you hear on the news .

Now , you can say it's BS and that is fine but from what I have observed from your posts recently , you are not blinded by liberalism and are open to the possability to another side of the story . There is a link to another soldier that called into the Rush Limbaugh show last week and I think he still has it up . Please take the time to listen to it . When it comes to our country , our people , our troops , I will always take thier side and give them the benefit of the doubt until they are proven guilty . It really bothers me when some on here are ready to get the rope anytime something goes wrong - it's a war , there is no script like in a movie . Peace .

I checked the site and here is the link , just copy and paste.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_052104/content/soldier_tells_iraq_story_you_won_t_hear_in_our_media.guest.html

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

I would have read the rest of your post AC but...

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 (Baird) Indiana on 05/23/2004 at 15:01. ( ) 63.115.128.235

When you mentioned that you listened to another one of those hate mongering right wing talk show hosts that is using world events for profit you lost me. Don't you listen to the news and make your own mind, or do you wait for the extreme version from some talk show host?

Talk about a hypoctire

This response submitted by DaveT on 05/23/2004 at 16:29. ( ) 66.205.116.69

Cecil if you go up one post above this on the recent posts you wrote this

"If they don't agree with what you want to hear you say they are bad. Give me a break. I have found European News much better and more thorough in it's coverage of the World."

You are such a hypocrite. If everything is so bad here and the Europeans have a better grasp on what the world is about........ MOVE!

or as my dad would say "don't let the door hit you on the a**"

That is a right of yours I also fight for.

DaveT

Wrong again Dave

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 (Baird) Indiana on 05/24/2004 at 11:52. ( ) 63.115.128.215

there's a difference in being smart enough to know what is news and what is garbage put out by talk show pundants that are making themselves rich by spewing out nonsense. Try again.

If Bush gets four more years some of us may want to move. We're headed into a slide and he's the reason.

You are the fool Cecil !

This response submitted by A.C. on 05/24/2004 at 13:36. ( ) 65.73.67.74

Bottom line !

Whenever someone mentions Rush

This response submitted by Tony H on 05/25/2004 at 15:17. ( ) 68.76.57.45

I just basically stop listening. There are few truly stupid people in the media today. Some goofs, yes, but true idiots? Rush Limbaugh is at the head of the list.

I didnt ask you to

This response submitted by A.C. on 05/25/2004 at 18:05. ( ) 65.73.67.144

listen to Rush Tony , I asked if you would be willing to listen to a soldier that was a caller on Rush's show ! Forget it , people like you have your minds closed to anything but Bush is bad . I thought you were different , my bad .

Wrong A.C.

This response submitted by Tony H. on 05/25/2004 at 20:44. ( ) 216.120.159.168

I read what you had to say and I can't dispute what the guy had to say. I'm not there. But to cite Rush Limbaugh's show really hinders your point. The guy is a loser and I have little doubt that he hand-picks and maybe even pays people to talk on his show and portray the view he wants portrayed.

Iraq is going good? Then why did sweet W. have to schedule a press conference for last night to talk about his plans? It was clearly a scramble job to try and salvage a situation that he's completely lost control of. There's little argument that this Iraq deal is turning into one of the biggest international botch-ups in history.

And to say my mind is closed is just hogwash. I've proven that I'm not like that. Look, I don't care who is in office. If he screws us, I don't like it.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu