Life Tone Paints Question

Submitted by Dan Hudzik on 05/24/2004 at 01:10. ( hudzik@madisontelco.com ) 66.242.208.237

Was wondering if anyone has had success in getting paint schedules from life tone paints, chem oddities? I have asked for them numerous times but have never been able to get any. Can somewone point me in the right direction? I called about a month or 2 months ago and asked a lady about it. I told her I have been trying to get copies of them for about 4 years now and still have never been able to get any. She siad she promised she would have them out in the next 2 weeks that she had to go to kinkos and make copies of them? It's been well over 2 weeks now and I would love to get some. I think the paint schedules they put out are really helpful. I'll gladly purchase some if thats what it takes I just want to know what I can do to get them. Thanks, Dan

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

lifetone painting charts

This response submitted by Don on 06/03/2004 at 07:46. ( dborst7@hotmail.com ) 67.200.42.30

Hey Dan,
They used to have the life tone paint charts on Jim Allred's taxidermy web site under the reference link. You might check there to see if they still have them.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu