TO BILL P

Submitted by Jeff @ Jeff's Taxidermy on 05/24/2004 at 23:58. ( mountman@netins.net ) 216.248.78.81

Bill,
What is your problem?
I have been reading the posts you have left.
I agree with the other taxidermists that you will pay good money for a quality mount.
I am currently at $350 for commercial mounts and I also charge more $$$$$ for a competition mount if that is what the customer is looking for.
If you think we are ripping you off go have the $150 - $200 deer head mounted ........then you can come back here and bitch and whine that you got screwed and was cheated by a dishonest taxidermist.
In a nut shell........YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!! plain and simple.
If you came into my shop with an attitude you seem to have in here I'd charge you $600 for a commercial mount ......Then you could call me dishonest.........until then check around for prices and go to different shops and see the quality of work the taxidermist's have .Then decide who you want to mount your deer. My guess ,the more expensive taxidermist will do a better job than 1 that will charge you $100 - $200and you will be more happy in the long run.SOOOOOOOO,
DON'T POINT THE FINGER AT US HERE AND ACCUSE US AS BEING DISHONEST!
Jeff

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

OK JEFF. HERE IS A QUESTION FOR YOU.

This response submitted by BILL P on 05/25/2004 at 10:39. ( ) 64.12.116.138

Since you do not understand simple statements and inject much more than what was said, answer this please. and only this. Don't go off on a tangent, or state your life experience and please don't sniff glue or paint before answering. OK? Your answer should be yes or no.

For $400.00, should a customer get a quality whitetail shoulder mount that matches "your quality" which you advertise AND DISPLAY for $350.00?

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT IT IS A YES OR NO ANSWER....

look BillP

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 05/25/2004 at 11:14. ( ) 209.130.220.82

Your song got old five posts ago. NO, the answer is NO. We all know the answer to your gripe as a yes or no answer. You walk in, like his work, and pay his price to get what he advertises. So far, so good. If you are a bit more particular, you also research the guys work. Simply stated, go look at his customer work elsewhere. Sound like too much to ask? The serious clients do this without hesitation. THATS how you find a taxidermist who is above the level of normal commercial work. Its not a question of talent, honesty, lying, or ability. Some folks offer commercial work, some offer above average, and others are known for producing it. Every single trade out there advertises to be the BEST. Best wings, best pizza, best plumber, best electrician...Its up to a smart consumer to sort that out before paying anyone to do your work.

Now then...once you went to pick up and pay for your mount you dont care for, what did YOU do? Did you accept it? Did you pay for it? Had you researched it as I suggested? See that accusatory finger you have pointed in out direction? Take it and your sarcasm and turn it toward the person responsible...YOU.

Yox, you don't listen do you? Got problems?

This response submitted by Bill P on 05/25/2004 at 12:39. ( ) 152.163.252.196

Bill Yox,

Now, who was talking to you? Are you Jeff? By the way, you did not answer it correctly, did you? YOU ARE PART of the problem. You butt in where you are NOT invited and you still screw things up. I'll bet you are sooo good at following directions, yea right! Remember?

You should Mind your own business and take care of your own problems (I read that you have a few that should not be discussed in public).

the decision is yours. ( I am sure you will mess that up too)

Not Invited?

This response submitted by Ted on 05/25/2004 at 16:12. ( ) 207.195.36.18

You come here, ask a question, you piss and moan and Bill's not invited to reply to your post! THIS IS A TAXIDERMY SITE! EVERYONE IS INVITED TO ANSWER.

Bildo P.

This response submitted by $875.00 per deer on 05/25/2004 at 17:42. ( ) 205.188.116.138

Bill, Shove your deer up your arse. Nobody gives a rats A-S what you think or do. It's people like you that make taxidermists close shop and go to work at the county landfill just so they don't have to hear any more S--T ! You got what you deserved. Suck it up and quit crying like a big puss.

BillP

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 05/25/2004 at 18:55. ( ) 209.130.218.22

I dont know who is helping you with your typing, but you ought to take your own advice. You never see me butt in to your phone conversations, do you? How about email? Regular mail? Hmmm, I wonder why that is? Perhaps its because those are private. This is an open forum, sh*tstain. If you wanna pretend you are intelligent, fine, but do try a bit harder next time. This ought to keep you busy for awhile, trying to come up with a clever reply...

I'm sorry

This response submitted by wilson on 05/25/2004 at 19:21. ( ) 198.81.26.46

I'm sorry but that put a smile on my face [sh*tstain]

I can't help it! I just had to do it. I feel better now!--

This response submitted by MK on 05/25/2004 at 20:44. ( ) 64.12.116.138

I can't help it! My reply to Bill P and everyone else is to simply: BITE ME OR JUST KISS ME BOOTY.

Thank you for reading and good night!

MK

I like that too Bill Yox!

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 (Baird) Indiana on 05/25/2004 at 20:56. ( ) 63.115.128.131

"crapstain." Now that's a work of art! I kind of like "Bill Piss Ant" too, but I'm kind of biased as I came up with it myself.

BTW, Bill Piss Ant. I did butt in but I won't respond to you.

The answer is yes....

This response submitted by Bill K. on 05/25/2004 at 21:03. ( klager@nvc.net ) 64.68.174.125

....usually.

The quality of the mounts hanging on the wall of most taxidermist shops is usually the quality that you can expect in your finished product. Actually.... in many shops, you can sometimes expect a little better due to the fact that most taxidermist learn a little more every time they mount something. This is from my own personal observation in my area and it is also the way I do business.

Although, there are exceptions to the rule. Some people like to "show" their competition pieces and the customer will assume that that is the quality that they will receive. Some taxidermist think that their is nothing wrong with that and some think it is deceitful. I guess it all depends on their intentions when they hung it there.

It sounds to me that you were assuming that were going to get the same quality as you saw hanging on the wall and nothing more, and you are disappointed that the taxidermist didn't tell you that it wasn't his or her typical customer work. Like I said, some do that and some don't.

As you can see, this particular subject can cause quite an argument and many taxidermist don't want to get caught up in such controversy and still others are having a tough time seeing through your disappointment and they are failing to get your point (I thought it was pretty clear myself).

I would suggest just asking your next taxidermist if you will receive the same quality as you see in his or her showroom. That should solve your problem.

Good luck,
Bill K.

To Bill P

This response submitted by Jeff @ Jeff's Taxidermy on 05/26/2004 at 10:36. ( mountman@netins.net ) 209.152.72.60

If you had read what I posted I didnt ramble on and add anything that didnt need to be added ........
I answered you yes or no Q there ......just not with a simple yes or no .....I answered it and gave my reasons why.
Again here is my answer ....SHOP AROUND AND SEE WHAT THEIR WORK IS LIKE AND GO WITH THE TAXIDERMIST YOU ARE HAPPY WITH ....
THE END.
P.S roflmao that is funny havent heard that 1 in a while..órapstain

FYI

This response submitted by Jeff @ Jeff's Taxidermy on 05/26/2004 at 11:15. ( mountman@netins.net ) 209.152.72.60

I dont need to sniff glue or paint ..I have something that naturally gets me high .....LIFE.......and you need to get 1 Bill P.
Forgot to mention that in the previous post....
And again YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR SO SHOP AROUND BILL

l like it too Bill !

This response submitted by LMAO on 05/26/2004 at 11:39. ( * ) 203.40.169.131

LMAO... with tears running down my face,,,,, always thought it was
crap for Brains!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu