To Len and others on Mad Cow/CWD etc..

Submitted by Cecil Stevenson II on 05/20/2004 at 21:05. ( ) 205.188.116.209

In response to your posting about breathing Mad Cow/CWD, etc.

In reality, you and many others are fools. Over two hundred people have contracted this form of disease. Many people have been ex-humed and tests have confirmed the real cause of death. there is a "gag order" placed on the information as the Government does not want to panic people. But why worry? The damage is done and hunderds of thousands, if not millions of people are already infected. It will take the next forty years to grasp the full magnatude of this problem. You should be more up to date and know what you are talking about. The information I have comes from the ONLY TWO labs which have run the tests and the doctors involved are associates of mine.

People like you DON'T want to know the truth. You live in a world where you believe only what you want not what the facts are. Mostly because the population are JUST LIKE cattle--being led off to slaughter. You don't need or DESERVE to know anything but to simply be a CONSUMER. Keep spending your money and keep big business strong and let THEM run the country and make decisions for simple people like you. But, people like you will suffer your "fruits of ignorance and willful stupidity" when your time comes.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

w0w

This response submitted by Jeff @ Jeff's Taxidermy on 05/20/2004 at 21:23. ( mountman@netins.net ) 216.248.78.103

I think someone has too small of undies on ........maybe we need to get into big boy undies now Cecil.........
lighten up a bit man ....
Have a good 1

Who cares

This response submitted by Paul I on 05/20/2004 at 21:28. ( Paulblastoatyahoo.com ) 209.210.35.88

Why do you want to live a life in fear? I eat what I want and do what I want within reason and if its time to die so be it.Too many people worry their life away with thoughts like yours.Everything is bad for you so get a grip and go speed down the highway of life until you die.

Paul and Jeff, did you guys read the post?

This response submitted by My two cents worth. on 05/20/2004 at 22:09. ( ) 64.12.116.131

didn't this person say why worry? I don't think they are? Why can't people read the post first and then comment? I read the original post and this person is making a point! Didn't say he was a worring.

As was stated, who cares? The dead don't. Or do they?

Two cents Worth

I didn't know Chicken Little's middle name was Cecil

This response submitted by George on 05/20/2004 at 22:17. ( georoof@aol.com ) 152.163.252.200

Cecil, did it ever cross that pea brain of your that it may actually be YOU who's the fool and are just gullible enough to believe what your saying? Didn't think so. I guess you have a list of all "200" of these hapless souls to prove your point? Didn't think so. I realize there a huge conspiracy by the CDC to keep the information that you and 12 other people are privy to away from us, but can you imagine that you might have already inhaled it before you found out about it? Didn't think so. So as not to worry, you can rest assure that Al Gore says global warming is going to end up drowning us and the UN has decided that people would be much better off starving to death than eating genetically engineered market products. Did you know that YOU ARE GOING TO DIE, regardless of what you do or don't do? Didn't think so.

YES

This response submitted by Jeff @ Jeff's Taxidermy on 05/20/2004 at 22:23. ( mountman@netins.net ) 216.248.78.98

I saw the post too and this post to me sounds like the guy is still needing new undies ......my point ......
People like you DON'T want to know the truth. You live in a world where you believe only what you want not what the facts are. Mostly because the population are JUST LIKE cattle--being led off to slaughter. You don't need or DESERVE to know anything but to simply be a CONSUMER. Keep spending your money and keep big business strong and let THEM run the country and make decisions for simple people like you. But, people like you will suffer your "fruits of ignorance and willful stupidity" when your time comes.
Sounds to me like he was refering to others as retards or something (excuse the word used)....read the post again
ANd something else that bothers me is people that CANT PUT THEIR OWN NAME IN THE POST .... I speak my mind and use my name and email address dont bother me none to do it ....grow some balls and use your real name people ..geezz

Cecil S.

This response submitted by Len on 05/20/2004 at 22:39. ( lengums@wi.rr.com ) 24.209.159.239

I already responded to your last post.Please read. Now for this one. "THE SKY IS FALLING"

Half emty or Half full

This response submitted by Paul I on 05/20/2004 at 23:47. ( paulblastoatyahoo.com ) 209.210.33.120

I went back and read both posts.Mr two cents and cronie are full of ship.They come on here with nothing but negative news and complaints.My thoughts stay the same.Who cares about something you cant change or fix.You guys must be real fun to hang out with.If you live a long life you will most likley be one of those old complaning people that your kids stick in a nursing home.

Where are all these Cecil's coming from?

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 (Baird) Indiana on 05/20/2004 at 23:49. ( ) 63.115.128.155

Cecil Burgess, Cecil Stevens, and me. At least we all have a gift for getting feathers ruffled up don't we? LOL

For all of you.

This response submitted by guess who on 05/21/2004 at 01:13. ( ) 64.12.116.131

AIN'T IT COOL!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu