This one's for you Tom Voyer: Bush Flip Flops

Submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 on 05/20/2004 at 23:19. ( ) 63.115.128.157

since you so adeptly indicated in a past post how Kerry is all over the map depending on the situation.

Bush is against campaign finance reform; then he's for it.

Bush is against a Homeland Security Department; then he's for it.

Bush is against a 9/11 commission; then he's for it.

Bush is against an Iraq WMD investigation; then he's for it.

Bush is against nation building; then he's for it.

Bush is against deficits; then he's for them.

Bush is for free trade; then he's for tariffs on steel; then he's against them again.

Bush is against the U.S. taking a role in the Israeli Palestinian conflict; then he pushes for a "road map" and a Palestinian State.

Bush is for states right to decide on gay marriage, then he is for changing the constitution.

Bush first says he'll provide money for first responders (fire, police, emergency), then he doesn't.

Bush first says that 'help is on the way' to the military ... then he cuts benefits

Bush-"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. Bush-"I don't know where he is. I have no idea and I really don't care.

Bush claims to be in favor of the environment and then secretly starts drilling on Padre Island.

Bush talks about helping education and increases mandates while cutting funding.

Bush first says the U.S. won't negotiate with North Korea. Now he will

Bush goes to Bob Jones University. Then say's he shouldn't have.

Bush said he would demand a U.N. Security Council vote on whether to sanction military action against Iraq. Later Bush announced he would not call for a vote

Bush said the "mission accomplished" banner was put up by the sailors. Bush later admits it was his advance team.

Bush was for fingerprinting and photographing Mexicans who enter the US. Bush after meeting with Pres. Fox, he's against it.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

You Should Do More Homework Before Posting This Junk Cecil

This response submitted by It's Not All True... As With Kerry... on 05/21/2004 at 00:24. ( ) 216.183.50.176

For One: Unfortunately, Padre Island was a 'No Brainer.' The mineral rights were possessed a long time ago for that very purpose. It's unfortunate, but true! It was No Secret...

For More: I'm sure others more informed can comment...

Do your homework before posting these negativities (obviously political & 'bent' left or right)...

Hey Coward No Name

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 (Baird) on 05/21/2004 at 00:37. ( ) 63.115.128.155

You can't even post your real name. How do we know what YOU say is true? I have done my homework. How bout you?

Looks Like A 'Copy-N-Paste' To Me Cecil

This response submitted by Not Exactly 'Homework' Eh? on 05/21/2004 at 01:33. ( Protected From Psychos Visiting This Site ) 216.183.50.15

You'd best check it out before wasting space here! Padre Island is on my Local News on a regular basis... also educated (degrees included) on related topics and this particular area...

Whatever you say coward

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 on 05/21/2004 at 07:32. ( ) 63.115.128.177

No need for copy and paste. Anyone who follows politics and isn't biased toward the right can come up with this list.

Uhm, this is a nice post

This response submitted by Jim Tucker on 05/21/2004 at 07:43. ( ) 24.53.65.204

However, you give nothing to back these "flip-flops" up. You are just staing them. I can give you a hundred cases of DOCUMENTED Kerry flip flops.

Jim, it's a no brainer

This response submitted by Cecil Baird ( ) 63.115.128.181 on 05/21/2004 at 07:58. ( ) 63.115.128.177

For God's sake don't you follow the news? Besides, if I post a link or copy and paste it will just be pooh poohed.

No Cecil

This response submitted by George on 05/21/2004 at 08:51. ( georoof@aol.com ) 152.163.253.1

We don't listen to CNN like you do. We listen to Fox or we DON'T LISTEN. It's obvious to ALL OF US that you've been brain washed and that's giving you the benefit of actually HAVING ONE.

Cecil

This response submitted by wetnwild on 05/21/2004 at 10:57. ( ) 24.128.109.191

Wasn't it YOUR boy Kerry that not one month ago accused Bush of being in bed with the saudies, and therefor keeping the price of gas DOWN! Now gas is way up, and Kerry wants to know why Bush is not jawboning with the saudies? Come on people, pay attention. Kerry screws himself everytime he opens his mouth. lAST MONTH Bush was sleping with the saudies, now hes not but should be? AAARF!

Its the other way around

This response submitted by Steve on 05/21/2004 at 11:21. ( ) 209.122.229.105

Hey Wet...Actually last month, when Pulitzer Prize winning journalist Bob Woodward's book came out, he said bush and the saudis, who are very deeply in bed with each other, thats a well known fact, made a deal so that the saudis would drive the cost of fuel up now, and then around november/election time,they would start pumping more and make the price come down, making it look like bush did somthing to help us all out, by getting the price lowered/ and trying to get your vote. The thing is, that we are paying out the nose now. The average price for unleaded regular is at an all time historic high of just under $2 a gallon. There is widespread call for investigations into price gouging, and calls for the government to release some of the strategic fuel reserves. The idea that this is all a plan to get your vote should make your blood boil. Woodward is not some kook conspiracy theorist either. He is the guy that broke the Watergate story, that brought down the Nixon administration. He is a also conservative replublican by the way. Do you remember , back when bush was running the first time,he said that he knew how to talk to the saudis, and that he could make sure our supply of gas & oil would flow freely from the middle east...well how about that..another thing that bush got wrong....will wonders ever cease? VOTE KERRY!

Isn't it amazing

This response submitted by Tony H on 05/21/2004 at 12:43. ( ) 64.108.158.95

I find it so laughable that "educated folks" claim the media is so biased and liberal and blah, blah, blah and yet good ole George ADMITS that he listens only to FOX news which is the only media outlet that admits it has political bias and reports accordingly.

As a member of the media, I can assure you that Fox News is the laughingstock of the journalistic world. Try attending a Society of Professional Journalists conference some time (sort of the NTA for journalism) and see what you hear about the clowns at Fox.

So go ahead, keep tuning in to Fox. You're certainly getting a "story" out of them.

What would you expect

This response submitted by JL on 05/21/2004 at 13:29. ( wmlures@metro2000.net ) 216.177.1.252

Tony, as a member of the "News Media" it's no surprise that you would find Fox news laughable, since you're part of the problem the "News Media" has. Until the rest of the "News Media" gets back to reprorting news that is equally reported without editorial undertones and regains credibility, Fox news will be the leader that many who don't fall for liberal news trashing will follow and listen to.They may not be perfect, but at the moment they are at the head of the credible crowd.

Tom, I'm surprised at you. I'm never surprised with Steve

This response submitted by George on 05/21/2004 at 14:29. ( ) 152.163.253.1

We've already established HIS idiocy. Bob Woodward has never EVER written anything that wasn't slanted against conservatism. Pulitzer Prizes mean diddly as they're awarded BY liberals. How else can you explain some of their "winners". When Colin Powell says that he was misrepresented and that Woodward lied, I don't have to guess who you'll believe, but the rest of us have IQ's higher than your 60.

Now for you Tom, think about what you just said. "Fox is the laughing stock of the journalistic world". That's emotions talking. Sensibilities would reflect that if YOUR analysis was correct, they'd stand #5 or 6 on the viewerships and ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC and CNBC would be rated above them. Ain't happening. And WHY would those outlets be scrambling to find wastrels like Al Franken to host THEIR shows to compete with Fox. Chris Matthews "Hardball" with John Kerry was enough to make even liberals a little sick, don't you think? He should have been hired for Kerry's publicist. Ridiculing Fox doesn't change the cold hard facts and though you want to believe what you're saying, I feel sorry for your loss. Even CBS with Dan Blather has softened his liberal leanings with Fox's popularity. I really feel Brokaw has the least bent on his own, but Peter Jennings is nothing more than Peter Arnet in disguise for ABC. You just wish you'd bought stock in Fox, right? You have stop using "facts" not in evidence. If you don't, you'll end up sounding like Cecil.

George, George, Popularity doesn't make it right

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 on 05/22/2004 at 00:18. ( ) 63.115.128.177

If that damned singing catfish imported from China outsells any taxidermied fish does that make it better quality and more accurate> I don't think so. Look at the "Reality" crap that is promoted now. It's very popular but anyone with a brain knows it garbage.

Accuracy counts.

This response submitted by Tony H. on 05/22/2004 at 16:32. ( ) 216.120.159.168

Accuracy counts George. My name is TONY not Tom. But then again facts and accurate truths often don't matter.

The news media has no problem with bias.. Only FOX has problems. They are indeed the laughingstock of the journalistic world. Just do a quick search on them and see what some of the most respected media voices in the business are saying about the. To come out and admit that you have a bias is the worst sin in the world of journalism. They are not journalists, they're entertainers. And there's a big, big difference. You perceive a bias because much of what you hear/read you don't like because it makes your boy Bush look like an idiot. Truth is, he is. And he's to blame. The international media has no reason to lean for one party or another. And they are all painting America as a bunch of clowns. Because we're led by one.

I imagine your first respone will be something along the lines of "Why should we listen to what the media leaders say" just as you blew off the Pulitzer awards. So I ask this: When it comes to taxidermy, why should we listen to those who have won awards, tons of experience, etc? Because they know the business. Same goes for the media. You're no expert in it, not even close. And FOX is a joke. Period. They don't have great ratings compared to network broadcasts. Not even close. The only ones who compare the two and trying very, very hard to skew reality.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu