are you all mad

Submitted by Karl on 05/21/2004 at 18:17. ( karlvett@hotmail.com ) 213.122.55.15

Are you yanks all mad. We all felt bad for you after 9/11, but those people are prisoners of war and do not deserve to be teated like that. They fought for there country, right or wrong you and the brits have lost a lot of support because of this abuse and what makes me mad is some people on this site condon it. Wake up

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Here Karl, here little chewy.......here boy.........

This response submitted by Unknown on 05/21/2004 at 18:22. ( ) 149.174.164.23

I got something you can "yank." Would YOU be upset if I asked you to do what your kind does best? --that is...Kiss up and suck up to get ahead in life?

Unknown

Karl

This response submitted by jim on 05/21/2004 at 18:22. ( ) 209.193.81.175

Where's you're outrage over the video beheading of a innocent American? Where are you're positive comments over the freedom of a entire country? Get a life.

Karl

This response submitted by George on 05/21/2004 at 18:29. ( georoof@aol.com ) 205.188.116.137

Do you have any idea of the difference between "commitment" and "involvement"? The US is "committed" to this effort since WE were attacked. In your position, you are simply "involved".

Here's the example: A pig and a chicken are walking through town when the come to a very poor section. The chicken looks over at the pig and suggests that they should do something about this problem. Well, the pig is puzzled and asked what they could possibly do. The chicken replies, "We should give those people a good breakfast of ham and eggs to get them the energy they need to help themselves".

The pig looked at the chicken and said, "That's easy for YOU to say, it would only take some involvement on your part. For me it would be total commitment."

Now I'm not justifying the actions of a few people in committing acts that most of us find reprehensible, but I recall incidents from history where YOUR country wasn't such a high minded idealist either. Do I need to list them? So before YOU start making judgments against ALL Americans, I'd suggest that you have almost 1000 years of your own to justify.

wild pack of dogs

This response submitted by anonymous on 05/21/2004 at 18:41. ( ) 142.165.183.198

During the summer all these wild dogs are all pals and having a whale
of a time but when winter comes what do you think now?all those
little dogs will all make a very nice meal for the two biggest and
toughest dogs of the pack...That Is why when It Is cold outside you
only see two big dogs walking Into town you know there hungry and you
can pretty much guess all the other poor pouches are history.This Is a reality that goes on all the time most people do not even know?

Americans

This response submitted by anonymous on 05/21/2004 at 18:53. ( ) 142.165.183.198

A lot of americans were canadians at one time..I got relatives
they were once from canada but now americans..everybody In north america
come from the old country and has It really been that long time ago?

Yanks

This response submitted by Tony Finazzo on 05/21/2004 at 19:54. ( finazducks@aol.com ) 198.81.26.45

This Yank doesn't think humiliating prisoners is the same as killing or mutilating prisoners and especially innocent people. You sit and criticize us, but if 911 had happened to your country guess who your government would lean on. Not just the American government, but young Americans to fight and die for your country. So wake up and smell the ocean.
Tony

We haven't lost any of your support...

This response submitted by Griz on 05/21/2004 at 20:31. ( ) 69.66.85.125

We never had your "support". You haven't supported us ever. You have been grasping at straws looking for a little teeny, tiny discrepancy to justify your unsupport. And finally...finally we did a little something that was poor in judgement and you are going to run it in the ground. Which is fine, we will take responsibility for our actions but don't claim we lost support that we never had.

p.s. where are you from, that is old news, it happened quite a while ago and it has been hashed out in here, are you just now hearing about it? Just wait another day or two and you will hear the "news" about an innocent man being KILLED avenging the EMBARRASSMENT of the iraqis.

re Karl x Geo

This response submitted by rs/bm on 05/21/2004 at 20:32. ( ) 205.188.116.137

Now THERE was a jim peachy response to a critical fence sitter.

chocolate

This response submitted by michael sestak on 05/21/2004 at 21:35. ( ) 205.188.116.137

is better than prozac.......i'm not mad i just know better....SMILE

wake up karl

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 05/22/2004 at 02:09. ( ) 209.130.220.51

We have soldiers in boxes, mommies and daddies, husbands and wives, brothers and sisters, sons and daughters. And you are worried about some prisoners having a portrait done with a schmeckle in his face? Get real.

Well Karl............

This response submitted by Mac on 05/22/2004 at 06:51. ( vabowhunter@worldnet.att.net ) 216.54.8.18

..I can only speak for myself, but venture to say the other U.S. Veterans here (and other citizens) can relate to this. I do not condone the fact that the soldiers, and I use that term semi-loosely, have been given improper treatment. I agree that no individual should have to encounter that, BUT the fact remains that they can still suck it up, wash off and live out the rest of their lives. Mr. Berg cannot. There is no comparison between the two. The only thing that comes about from this "abuse" is a cause and effect action, whereas the FASCIST RADICAL muslim community will use the publicized photos as an excuse to brutally murder any unfortunate individuals they get their hands on. The United States is, in my opinion, beginning to boil from underneath. It will all eventually come to a head, it's just a matter of time. So you must understand we do not condone the action, it's just the severity of the wrong, in many humble opinions, does not meet the level of our murdered countryman.
Mac
10 Yrs U.S. Navy
Desert Shield / Storm Vet

Middle east

This response submitted by anonymous on 05/22/2004 at 09:30. ( ) 64.201.200.88

These people In the middle east will fight to the last man...this Is
what I suspect..It will never end the route It Is going now no
doubt they have millions of suicide boomers how many american troops?
The only thing would of been to boom the whole middle east and flatten
every bdlg.but look at all the bombs that would take

Hey Mac

This response submitted by Tony Finazzo on 05/22/2004 at 11:48. ( finazducks@aol.com ) 198.81.26.45

You hit the nail on the head. Wouldn't ya think the Liberal Media could figure it out too. And stop publisizing the hazing that went on in the camps?
Tony

The world has changed so drastically ......

This response submitted by Mac on 05/22/2004 at 12:53. ( vabowhunter@worldnet.att.net ) 216.54.8.18

in the last 20 years it's scary. There used to be a time when what happened in the military world stayed in the military world, right, wrong or indifferent. There were reasons for that. Situations like the Murder of Berg is one of them. We still had a bit of what was called "Fan Room Discipline" when I was in Uncle Sam's Canoe Club. When all else failed, you stepped in the fan room took care of business, and what got settled there was the way it was. I know some will say "Well, does that make it right?" In this case I have to respond that when your in the middle of the ocean and someone will not pull their weight, which in essence puts other lives at risk, you did what you needed to do to ensure respect throughout the ranks. In an emergency you no other place to run except over the side. I am certain the Army, Marines and others had their own internal discipline as well. Does this sort of thing need publicized? In my opinion no. It was an internal issue and should stay that way. We seem to have become, through the media, a very nosy & meddlesome nation and the showing of those photos over the news network was not good policy. This has done nothing more than added more cumbersome weight to an already unbalanced situation. Who cares about the Republican, Democrat, Liberal or Conservative aspects? Put that crap aside and lets handle the task at hand, fix what we have the best we can, bring our boys home, regroup and take care of America First. That's my opinion.
Mac

Right on Tony F.

This response submitted by Tony H. on 05/22/2004 at 16:39. ( ) 216.120.159.168

Hey, all that prisoner abuse and blatant disrespect for the rules of war makes us and Bush look bad. Stop showing it. Good. Hitler would have approved.

turn it around

This response submitted by michael sestak on 05/22/2004 at 21:56. ( ) 149.174.164.23

what if the iraqi folks had several hundred american soldiers in jail,

A: how do you think they would be treated or interrogated ?
B: would their government or media be upset about it ?
C: would they release the photos ?

answers:

A: a hell of a lot worse and you can count on being tortured to death or beheaded.

B: NOPE not a bit, they would be happy as heck.

C: you bet they would, on prime time television and in the newspapers
just to make an example of us so called devils.

so....what exactly is the problem, isn't this a war...why are we letting the media and cry babies tell our soldiers how to fight, when to fight and how to treat them.

i also understand that some of our special forces soldiers are being investigated because an iraqi soldier died while being arrested by them. ARRESTED, since when does being taken prisoner during a war qualify as being arrested.

and why hasn't our president re-declared war, more of our country men have died since the war was declared over, than during the actual "war" itself. WE ARE STILL AT WAR.....PERIOD

I

This response submitted by michael sestak on 05/22/2004 at 21:57. ( ) 64.12.116.137

guess i need more chocolate...

Tony, you seem to have a good head

This response submitted by George on 05/22/2004 at 22:10. ( georoof@aol.com ) 205.188.116.137

But you should really need to think about what you're saying lately. Calling people "racist bigots" is pretty strong language for someone that many of us might entertain the same adjectives about. To compare the actions of a FEW soldiers that have been magnified by the press just as election year histrionics to those actions of Adolf Hitler is unconscionable and a total lack of intelligence on your part. Maybe you should look up some of the atrocities committed by this psychotic monster. But then you'd have to deal with a group of people who'd actually parade a human being in front of cameras, make him tell who he was and who his family was, and then decapitate him so the world could see. Just what name to you ascribe to THOSE PEOPLE?

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu