Dems call US soldier Baby Killers

Submitted by Charles Gossett on 06/25/2004 at 02:47. ( Marl4570@aol.com ) cache-dtc-ad15.proxy.aol.com

Well mark this date down because just like when the Democrats danced on the grave of Wellstone and got handed thier assets in the past election the Democrats just did it again.
As I said Terry McCaughlif along with the top Democrat Congressman have embrassed Michael Moores movie as fact. Now many Democrats lashed out today at the party because in Moores movie he just like Kerry in 1970 called US soldier Baby Killers again. Strong feelings die slow.
In the movie Moore spends minutes showing dead Iraqi babies and children (not killed by US but by Iraqi forces bombing buildings) and then shows US sodliers talking about the rush they get in battle..
Maybe thats why the new CNN/Gallup/USA Today poll has Bush over Kerry by 3% and three others have Bush over Kerry by as much as 7%down. Maybe thats why Bush is now up over 52% and is ahead in Ohio, Tenn,KY,WV and Virginia.
I have said it all along that Democrats hate our military and now the Democrats have embrased a film that spend half of its time trashing it.. Two Democrats who were on MSNBC and were vets who were against Bush saw the film and said they were disgusted with the films anti-america over tones and they would now not support Kerry..LOL

Keep up the hate America act guys..
Democrats like to call it Patriotism to slam America, fact is a Patriot is someone who bucks the majority trend to do whats right. Democrats practice "Hatriotism"..

When talking about the Civil Rights marches in the 60 with Martin Luther King Charlton Heston said," A Patriot isn't someone who stand for something popular thats easy, a Patriot is someone who may have to stand alone for whats Right."
Thats what Bush did, and what Democrats didn't during Vietnam, Fisrt Gulf War or now.
Charles Gossett

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

By the way, thats the second time

This response submitted by Charles on 06/25/2004 at 02:58. ( Marl4570@aol.com ) cache-dtc-ac11.proxy.aol.com

By the way that is the second time in a few weeks Democrats have embraced the Anti-America hate speech.

I won't post the who article but bel;low is what George Soros, the biggest campain contributor to the Democrat Party and Friend of Hilary and Bill. Kerry calls him a great man who's ideas he shares.

http://jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/060904/opi_15813164.shtml

Speaking to a group of liberal activists hosted by U.S. Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, Soros described the Abu Ghraib prison abuse as torture, then launched into a broad attack against the war on terror.

"In the terrorist attack," he said, "we were the victims. ... The way President Bush conducted the war on terror converted us from victims into perpetrators. ... The war on terrorism ... has since caused more innocent victims than the victims of the (Sept. 11, 2001) attack on America."

Soros, a European-born multibillionaire, has spent vast sums promoting drug legalization. He favors euthanasia. He has written articles warning about capitalism, which he calls a greater threat than communism. With that background, it would be easy to dismiss his speech as merely more ranting from an eccentric old leftist.

His role in the presidential election makes that impossible, however. Soros has pledged $15 million to get his neighbor John Kerry elected -- and says he would spend his entire fortune if he thought that would make the difference.

LOL...

Charles that's quite a leap

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 (Baird) Indiana on 06/25/2004 at 03:07. ( ) 63.115.128.235

From dead babies in one clip to American troops getting a rush in battle in another and then they are called baby killers? Where does someone actually call them baby killers? Have you actually seen the movie yet? It doesnt come out until tomorrow.

I don't know of anyone calling out troops baby killers. I think you've got the wrong war. In fact, I can't seem to find anyone that doesn't praise our troops albeit they don't necessarily support this administration.

As usual you are out in left field playing pocket pool.

Charles

This response submitted by Ron on 06/25/2004 at 03:14. ( ) 205.231.189.167

Next to Ralph Nadar, Micheal Moore is the best thing to ever happen to us. I want these people to talk...and talk, and talk. I want Al Gore out there every day as well Clinton, just TALKING up a storm. I want lard arse kennedy on the air all day long. Republicans need to shut up and step aside and just let the dems lose this on there very own.

Wrong again Cecil

This response submitted by Charles Gossett on 06/25/2004 at 03:18. ( Marl4570@aol.com ) cache-dtc-ac11.proxy.aol.com

You do have reason to be worried, but yes the point is made very clear in the movie and its Democrat Moderates who are waring the DNC that they screwed up.
Gee I guess it really does have to be spelled out to far leftists.
No I haven not seen it but since everyone on MSNBC that were talking about it were Democrats who went because they Hate Bush I didn't think they would be telling big lies about Moore.
Remember Moore called our troops rapists and murderes in France two months ago. Fact is Democrats will be the ones explaining themselves again. The only time it shows any soldier in a good light is when 1 soldier is screaming about Bush..Thats it.

You still haven't pointed out to me where

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 (Baird) Indiana on 06/25/2004 at 11:33. ( ) 63.115.128.186

it is said our troops are 'baby killers." Still waiting. All I see is heresay. You really are doing a dis-service to our troops by spreading this misinformation. And it may come as a surprise to you but there are troops that are democrats too. Go figure.

Cecil ,

This response submitted by b bishop/ Republican on 06/25/2004 at 12:49. ( ) 65-73-67-145.nas1.thk.wi.frontiernet.net

Don't you even read the dang posts ? you can't be blind as well as ignorant can you ?

Cecil is a Di<k Head

This response submitted by . on 06/25/2004 at 13:08. ( ) cache-mtc-ac11.proxy.aol.com

When it comes to politics you are more miss guided than most animal rights freaks. On top of that you are one of the biggest d.i.<.K heads to ever join us here you un-American F.U.<.K!

Has anyone noticed that

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 (Baird) Indiana on 06/25/2004 at 09:30. ( ) 63.115.128.186

the people that post the vulgar posts are ALWAYS proconservative.
Doesn't say much for the conservatives on here does it? Oh one more thing -- they never post a name. COWARD!

Brad, since I can't find it please...

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 (Baird) Indiana on 06/25/2004 at 09:47. ( ) 63.115.128.186

give me a quote that says, "Our solidiers are baby killers."
I'm waiting!

Here you go

This response submitted by b bishop/ Republican on 06/25/2004 at 13:22. ( ) 65.73.67.237

submitted by Cecil Baird - "Our solidiers are baby killers."

Ha Ha Brad

This response submitted by Ceciil on 06/25/2004 at 15:42. ( ) 63.115.128.186

It's obvious that entired post was bullcrap. I see Charles has not come back either. Blue Smoke!

A brick to the head

This response submitted by DaveT on 06/25/2004 at 16:13. ( ) 66.205.127.17

Wouldn't not make you any smarter Cecil. Why don't you quit spinning for just a moment and open your eyes...

DaveT

Well Dave if Charles can't do it how 'bout you?

This response submitted by Cecil Baird 63.115.128.181 on 06/25/2004 at 23:02. ( ) 63.115.128.186

Show me in quotes where someone called our troops "baby killers." I guess it's not O.K. if you guys imagine I don't anwer your query, but perfectly O.K. to ignore my question. What a bunch of hypocrites. LMAO

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu