DNC's Lockhart tried to get forged documents from Burkett

Submitted by Ed on 9/24/04 at 7:00 AM. ( ) 216.51.174.213

Lockhart appears to have lied about his conversation with Burkett in regards to the forged documents. Burkett told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram that Lockhart tried to obtain the forged documents from him.
And of course Lockhart on National TV said he talked to Burkett only for 3-4 minutes and the forged documents were not discussed. As Burkett is a die hard Democrat and avid Bush hater. I think I would tend to believe Burkett more even if he is crazy. I think CBS and the DNC pissed him off as they are all trying to make him the only scapegoat. Burkett is also indicating his interview with Rather was heavely edited to make him the fall guy.

CONTROVERSIAL TEXAS RANCHER SAYS LOCKHART WANTED DOCUMENTS // The source of a disputed CBSNEWS report claimed Thursday that Kerry adviser Joe Lockhart tried to "convince me as to why I should give them the documents." Texas Army National Guard Lt. Col. Bill Burkett tells the FORT WORTH STAR-TELEGRAM that he has suffered four seizures since being identified as CBS' source and dogged by the media.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/news/9748929.htm

This response submitted by Ed on 9/24/04 at 7:07 AM. ( ) 216.51.174.213

Weblink for Cecil.

Hey Cecil I see Burkett is from Baird. Must be the name huh. LOL

Ed, please think about this before you respond

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 (Baird) Indiana on 9/24/04 at 6:28 PM. ( ) 63.115.128.135

Not long ago Burkett was a liar, forger etc. etc. when he was found to be the missing link with CBS. But now he is entirely honorable when he accuses Lockhart of lying?

You can't have it both ways. Which is it?

The right's lack of logic and hyprocracy knows no bounds! LOL

You need to think Cecil rats are out to save themselves

This response submitted by Ed on 9/25/04 at 12:00 AM. ( ) 216.51.174.213

Think about it Cecil. all the rats are out to save themselves. Far as I care they are all guilty but CBS and Lockhart are looking to put the blame on Burkett who is a great scrapegoat for just the reason you posted.

Lockhart wants us to believe that a CBS producer called him and did not tell him about the forged documents and then that he just picked Burkett out of all the hundreds of calls he was asked to make or return and then only talked to Burkett for a few minutes and never ever discussed the forged documents?

CBS runs an interview that makes CBS look somewhat bad but not the one that was the cause of the forged document story. I would like to see the unedited footage to see what else was asked and answered.

Like I said all the rats are scurrying to cover thier own ass and Burkett is the perfect scrapegoat for it all even though they are all guilty.

Mainly Cecil use a little comman scense. Burkett, CBS & Lockhart are all guilty and it would not suprise me if McAuliffe is named at somtime in the futurew.

As to CBS's investigation, none of the above is being investigated. The only thing that is being investigated is how the use of forged documents were managed to get past all checks and balances and who was responsible. Not the source of the original documents or the connection to Lockhart and the DNC. Although Mary Mapes will be fired for calling the DNC.

I mentioned this before Cecil I notice Burkett is from Baird must be the name huh. LOL

Ed you're really going out on a limb on this one

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 (Baird) Indiana on 9/25/04 at 12:23 AM. ( ) 63.115.128.135

I suppose you think Elvis and JFK are really alive somewhere too? LOL

Cecil I used to think you had commaon sense I was wrong

This response submitted by Ed on 9/25/04 at 12:35 AM. ( ) 216.51.174.213

Cecil it is a matter of comman sense something I used to think you had. A normal person with any comman sense will know that Lockhart is lieing. Hell they are all lieing it is just a matter of who takes the hardest fall

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu