Who needs a trap when you have fox terriers

Submitted by Connie Jones on 11/8/04 at 3:20 PM. ( canary4him@aol.com ) 205.188.116.202

I never dreamed anyone would want the skins off of the big rats (thats what they are) that my dogs pull out of wood piles and dead trees. They like to play tug of war with the nasty things. Got to hand it to 'em though, they play possum pretty good all the while you can hear their bones breaking and see them being pulled apart they only grimmace a little pretty good actors, don't show much emotion. Hard as hell to kill to. I've shot 'em in the head with a 22 several times and they keep comming. Made a terrible mess in the garage rolling over and over blood and green guts everywhere. Healthy from eating my cats food real shiny thick coats. Face only a mother would love. We grow 'em real healthy here on the farm. Raised on cat food. We've caught some in a live trap and try to release them way down the road. But sometimes the dogs get them first. 'Course thats better than a coon they fight harder, still don't win, but they fight harder. Catch them in the live trap too sometimes. Release them on the powder plant. They sure are cuter than o'possums. Fox Terriers are a trip. Oh hey I am looking for possum in a can.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Wow Connie sounds like you have an exciting life!

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/8/04 at 7:59 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.159

Maybe you should catch a movie sometime? LOL

Hey Connie

This response submitted by John M on 11/8/04 at 8:39 PM. ( ) 66.190.42.199

Your my kinda woman (are you) ( a woman ?) the snapping of bones, you don't know what your doing to me! How do ya cook em? You other guys stay away, she's mine! E-mail me baby.

hey send those dogs

This response submitted by Ron on 11/8/04 at 10:17 PM. ( ) 205.231.189.208

over here. I got some in my attic that sound like they way ten pounds. I tried poison last year and it worked, but the smell was unbearable. I was almost ready to move out. Sent one of the kids into the attick and they found the stinking bastard. Every bit as big as a squirrel. YUCK!

My birddog loves them too..

This response submitted by tomdes on 11/9/04 at 9:01 AM. ( mapletax@twcny.rr.com ) 148.183.241.30

I get a few rats around the house from time-to-time and my English setter will point them just like upland game. He's nailed a few on the ground too, he's an awesome dog...

My big dog does something quite funny

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/9/04 at 1:46 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.250

When she ecounters small yipping snapping lap dogs. She puts up with it for a for less than a minute, and then just pins them down with her paw as if to say, "Hey that's enough you little pip squeak!"

My dog's a collie/german shepard mix and she is so big she can rest her head on the dinner table. You ain't seen nothin' until you've seen a dog this big chase down flys and jump in the air for them. LOl

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu