Computor Virus deletion procedure

Submitted by Mary on 11/9/04 at 11:05 AM. ( ) 68.3.94.159

Saw a step by step procedure on the Net about a week or so ago to help detect and delete a virus. Have a new carrier and before I set up my Virus protection, I believe I've picked something up off the Net. YES...I have "pushed the orange button"! But as I remember the title had something to do with "bears" ? Would appreciate someone redirecting me, prior to having to call a technician out. Thank you

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Mary,

This response submitted by Glen Conley on 11/9/04 at 11:29 AM. ( temorarily unavailable ) 68.238.7.39

I just came on to make a post about someone who is a taxidermist having a virus on their computer.

Go to hidetanning.net, scroll down to FREE Virus Scan, click on that, click on free scan. It may take a few minutes for the pattern file to download if you are on a slow dial-up service.

Once the page appears, follow the prompts. Be sure to check Auto Clean when that option appears.

If you delete cookies, history, and temporary internet files before hooking up, that will take a lot of time off of the scan.

Everything is automated.

Thanks, Glen

This response submitted by Mary on 11/9/04 at 11:56 AM. ( ) 68.3.94.159

Going to give it a go!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu