I did it again George!

Submitted by Ken R .Walker on 11/9/04 at 10:06 PM. ( (anotheronebitesthedust.eh) ) 154.11.37.175

I had decided to leave the deer post early tonight just in case they were feeding on the other side of the hill.No sooner than I crested the hill,a deer the size of a horse stepped out RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!He has 14 points and grosses over 170 easy.Wide and heavy!Isn't life sweet somedays!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

WALKER YOU DOG

This response submitted by George on 11/9/04 at 10:19 PM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 152.163.100.135

For those of you who don't know this man with magic in his hands, he's the only guy I know who could jump into a bucket of crap and pull out a bouquet of roses. He has a box full of "horns" that would make you weep in envy. When I hunted in Saskatchewan a few years back, I flew into Alberta and stayed at the Nicku Inn. It's a huge place with a huge lobby. Ken met me there and brought his box to show me. Well, I invited the other 3 guys in my hunting part to come see them and we met him in the lobby. Since Alberta season was opening at the same time, suddenly the lobby was FILLED with hunters just wanting to touch Walker's "horns". And all Walker would tell them was, "If you think that's BIG, you shoulda seen the one that I didn't get a shot at."

And now he's mastered the art of Natural Selection. Seems like the damned deer just grow huge for the hell of it and then volunteer to die in front of him.

Congratulations buddy.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu