The things that make the news these days

Submitted by jon on 11/11/04 at 8:48 AM. ( jonathan@halrequintax ) 68.184.178.161

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/11/11/presidential.pooch.ap/index.html

I cant believe that some reporter actually got paid (probalby) a lot more than I did yesterday for squelching around looking for something so meaningless to report on and make national headlines.

I'm sorry.. but Who the Crap cares what they name dog?

Jon

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Jon, now you know

This response submitted by JEM on 11/11/04 at 10:24 AM. ( ) 64.179.71.115

Why the media wanted so badly for Kerry to win the election. Do you remember when Willy was in office they had more juicy 'news' to report on than they could handle. Now the top story they can generate is the puppies name.

I Agree Jon, But There's Worse Consuming The News...

This response submitted by Li Li on 11/11/04 at 10:24 AM. ( ) 216.183.38.12

...Like Scott Peterson's double-murder trial! He's just another common kill-your-wife & kid(s) murderer... why must we hear about it day in and day out. Murders happen every day by Losers like this! Why is 'his' murder case so important! I'm sick, sick, sick of it already! I'd rather hear about the Presidential dog than this nonsense... Lol!

IMO, It would be nice if the news reported more on people in need, the good things happening in Iraq, etc... seems like dogs and losers are more important!

CNN is just groveling as usual

This response submitted by George on 11/11/04 at 11:56 AM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 205.188.116.134

A 1956 Democrat bears absolutely no resemblance to a 2004 Democrat other than the name and just why this had to tie in is only a story that Dan Rather and Michael Moore could love. As a kid, I liked Bambi but later in life I learned that the original author was a sadistic,maniac and that the "Disneyfication" was as fake as the new "animal rights" movements. Doesn't mean the story was bad, just the manipulation of the subject was what was ignorant. CNN should just copy and past from FOX.

Hey now...

This response submitted by Wolfwoman on 11/11/04 at 7:01 PM. ( thepredator AT gci.net ) 24.237.151.86

...dogs are people too ya know! (I know, as I have 7 of them!)

Wolfie

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu