TO CRITICS IN SCIENCE

Submitted by ERIC J MAZZI on 11/12/04 at 12:43 PM. ( emtazmazz@aol.com ) 64.12.116.9

To the science an all of the steps, well it seems like if you guys saw a cougar with your own eyes, you would have to refer to your little books to see that it follows the steps, in the mean time there are hundreds of people that see cougars panthers in the PA. area, and for us we do not need the so calles scientific evidence. What is so hard to beleive anyway, after all it is the woods, and guess what, animals do live in the woods, I guess if you do not have your little science books to refer to you have a fit. I guess for us average everyday people we have hallucinations. There are a lot of things that man can not explain even though he would like to control every thing. The fact and the evidence is there. As for us redneck blue collar workers with no college degree. What do we know anyway, we only live in the woods. Eric J MAzzi emtazmazz@aol.com

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

thats a shame

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 11/12/04 at 1:16 PM. ( ) 67.138.8.55

I think its your positive attitude and accurate spelling that makes your panther sightings so darn believable. Im also sure those panthers do quite well in the PA woods, feeding on Bigfoot(s). Rock on!

HUH?!

This response submitted by Doug on 11/12/04 at 2:45 PM. ( ) 64.18.236.54

What's your point eh? That people who believe in the existence of panthers without scientific evidence are somehow intellectually superior to those who require scientific evidence? REAL "...redneck blue collar workers with no college degree" probably want to ask you one question. "WHERE'S YOUR SIGN?" (LMAO)

This site has em all

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/12/04 at 6:46 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.158

from those who trash science to religous nut cases. At least we cover all the bases here.

Dang it Bill

This response submitted by Evelyn on 11/12/04 at 10:30 PM. ( ) 205.188.116.14

you've got it all mixed up AGAIN. Bigfoot lives on the pacific coast in Washington. Don't you read up on that stuff? LOL

oh Evelyn

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 11/12/04 at 11:58 PM. ( ) 67.138.10.253

See, you and that little science book of yours! Everyone in the woods of PA knows that you aint lying through your tooth when you say theres bigfoot there. Didnt vampires start there, in Transylvania...

Actually Bill

This response submitted by Evelyn on 11/13/04 at 1:22 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.136

Vampires didn't start in Transylvania but in Waldovia (modern day Hungary). It was Bram Stoker who moved Count Dracula into the Karpathian Mountains of Transylvania. It wouldn't hurt for you to get a little science book too my dear. LMAO

yes but Evelyn, my silly...

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 11/13/04 at 11:10 PM. ( ) 67.138.9.10

Waldovia doesnt sound nearly as much like Pennsylvania as Trannsylvania does. Maybe THATS why I said it, hahaha! You silly girls.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu