Released satellite update of Fallujah.

Submitted by John C on 11/12/04 at 1:48 PM. ( Dept of the Army S-2 released. ) 70.178.74.104

http://images.military.com/pics/FallujahOverhead2.jpg

If anyone else is interested I can post s few other links.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

John I like this link better

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/12/04 at 2:02 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.158

http://www.usatoday.com/news/graphics/phantom_fury/flash.htm

Click on the bottom right red arrow to continue the pictures.

WMD on 2nd Sarin

This response submitted by John C on 11/12/04 at 2:24 PM. ( ) 70.178.74.104

V-gas

What I find puzzling is why aren't they using it?

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/12/04 at 2:37 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.158

Could it be they lack the protective gear and will only use it if they are committing suicide?

Could be, or someone in control willnot allow it.

This response submitted by John C on 11/12/04 at 3:09 PM. ( ) 70.178.74.104

But then maybe they have used it, its a gas, so its not going to hang around long.

Germen and Russian printing on the can?

Cecil

This response submitted by wetnwild on 11/12/04 at 3:27 PM. ( ) 24.128.109.191

Do you remember the 10,000 biohazard suits they found in warehouses during the start of the war? Gee, what were those for if their were no weapons of mass destruction. Maybe the finding os the sarin gas is just the tip of the proverbial ice-berg, what is left that did not get secured over the syrian border while we played footsie for 16 months with the UN?

Or ...

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/12/04 at 5:55 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.158

The sarin gas is planted to make the case against the insurgents even better. Not new to the CIA if you know how they work. It's a standard practice to leave around things to make your enemy look worse or to deceive. There's a term for it in manuals, but the name escapes me at the moment. Allawi the interum prime minister is a fomer collaberator with the CIA. He has lots of experience with the CIA.

Not defending the insurgents or terrorists whatsoever, but I'm a realist, and have heard how things work from what my father has told me about intelligence and counterintelligence.

I guess you can see I still don't trust this administration.

So Cecil...

This response submitted by marty on 11/13/04 at 4:43 PM. ( ) 24.15.104.42

...the CIA was waiting until AFTER the election to plant them then? (lol!)

I honestly believe and always have believed from day one that they had WMD's. Just look at the above case - what is it in a briefcase? Think about how difficult it would be to locate some of this stuff when it's the size of a briefcase. Inspectors would have trouble finding that briefcase in my MESSY HOUSE! Let alone a COUNTRY! (or three) And when you give them such a long warning that we're coming in which gives them plenty of time to hide it, well...

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu