New Psalm 23!

Submitted by Cecil on 11/12/04 at 2:18 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.158

Bush is my shepherd, I shall be in want.
He maketh me to lie down on park benches,
He restoreth my doubts about the Republican Party.
I leadeth me into the paths of unemployment for his cronies' sake.

Yea, though no weapons of mass destruction have been found,
he maketh me continue to fear Evil.
His tax cuts for the rich and his deficit spending discomfort me.
He anointeth me with never-ending debt.
Verily my days of savings and assets are kaput.

Surely poverty and hard living shall follow me all the days of his administration,
and my jobless child shall dwell in my basement forever.

This is not politics! I repeat this is not politics! It's humor! Be nice!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Not funny.

This response submitted by jim on 11/12/04 at 3:13 PM. ( ) 63.227.249.26

You ARE a sick boy and I am sure the Lord does not laugh at Blasphemy

It's funny

This response submitted by Evelyn on 11/12/04 at 3:37 PM. ( ) 64.12.116.134

Oh Jim lighten up a little bit will you? Cecil is not sick and he does not commit blasphemy here. The world is depressing enough right now as it is. Have some sense of humor. Plus I think the Trailboss in the Sky does have a sense of humor and may be laughing upstairs. Who is to say?

>>>Cecil, Don't try to make a joke of GOD'S WORD!

This response submitted by Pro-Taxidermist on 11/12/04 at 3:39 PM. ( ) 69.171.249.149

Cecil,

I know that the ignorant does not understand if he or she does wrong. However, these three verses from the BIBLE, NWT should clarify your transgression. Yours is only minor done out of stupid desire to be funny and garner attention, but you should be careful not to offend the holy spirit.

Matthew 12, verse 32: "For example, whoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the holy spirit, it will not be forgiven him, no, not in this system of things nor in that to come. "

REVELATION 22 verses 18 & 19

18 "I am bearing witness to everyone that hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone makes an addition to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this scroll;

19 and if anyone takes anything away from the words of the scroll of this prophecy, God will take his portion away from the trees of life and out of the holy city, things which are written about in this scroll. "

A word to the wise even for democrates
Nuff said on this subject.

Pro-Taxidermist

At the very least

This response submitted by Joe V. on 11/12/04 at 4:46 PM. ( ) 216.203.7.84

Cecil,

At least you can still do taxidermy work because gun-grabbing Kerry did not get elected! If your vote would have not been in vein your life of taxidermy experience would have been!

Two more nut cases

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/12/04 at 5:37 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.158

Never fails. You say you believe in the bible and what it says and the first thing you do is go around judging others.

Funny part is I probably know the bible better than you two combined. And as everyone knows the Pharisees did the same exact thing you are doing here. Not only were they judging others on a regular basis, but they thought they knew the scripture inside and out. Trouble was when Jesus came they missed the forest for the trees and didn't even know he was the Messiah. Nuff said.

And peace and love to you too. Lighten up!

twister

This response submitted by jim on 11/12/04 at 5:48 PM. ( ) 63.227.249.26

Jesus also rebuked and judged the Pharisees and so did Paul and the other deciples on a regular basis; but I did not judge you; I said this post above of youre's is not funny and I think you are demented and that I doubt God does not enjoy blasphemy. I also doubt you know the bible as well as say or you would of never posted such tripe. Peace and love to you! You need it bud.

Cecil the "alter boy"--LMAO Thick skin Cecil?

This response submitted by Pro Taxidermist on 11/12/04 at 5:51 PM. ( ) 69.171.249.149

Cecil,

Please read and remember: I know that the ignorant does not understand if he or she does wrong.

With a LMAO attitude at your above post:::

A Catholic "knows" the Bible? That statement is one for the record books. I suppose next you will say you are a "Christian?"

Isn't the Pope suppose to be your earthly "go between"? Did you understand that?

Do you have your priest's permission to post on this web site?

Thank you

Pro Taxidermist

Just proved my point

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/12/04 at 6:02 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.158

Sad.

pro taxidermist you are sad

This response submitted by jim on 11/12/04 at 6:18 PM. ( ) 63.227.249.26

You are wrong on several counts and you do prove Cecils point. I to am Catholic and a Christain and I know the bible VERY well thank you, as do many Catholics. Cecil is trying and suceeding in getting a rise out of us for his kicks. I bite because its fun to best him. i.e. Kerry and his type and ideas being a LOSERS in several ways. Kerry was and is a very poor example of a Catholic, thats why most (the vast majority) Catholics voted Bush even if they were Democrates.

Cecil, You are alright......

This response submitted by Pro Taxidermist on 11/12/04 at 6:19 PM. ( ) 69.171.249.149

As a fish taxidermist. The rest is questionable. I am sure several people will come to your rescue to "save" you.

BTW, LMAO, you don't worship idols do you? It is a Catholic thing!

Jim

This response submitted by Pro Taxidermist on 11/12/04 at 6:21 PM. ( ) 69.171.249.149

Jim, Can't I play too? You have all the fun!

Not if

This response submitted by jim on 11/12/04 at 6:44 PM. ( ) 63.227.249.26

you are this dumb. Catholics do not nor have they ever worshiped idols. What you know and do not know is sad.

Are you really a "Pro Taxidermist? "

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/12/04 at 6:44 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.158

Since we don't know who you are we have no way of knowing do we?

BTW, the idol worship thing is a common misconception we get bashed for. You should know better.

Hi Cecil. LMAO and having fun and games

This response submitted by Pro Taxidermist on 11/12/04 at 8:04 PM. ( ) 69.171.249.149

A Roman Catholic does the idol thing. The other split-off group does not.

Test me and lets play some more.

BTW, how are those pike doing in your ponds? Trout make good and expensive pike food! You agree?

Laters

This response submitted by John on 11/12/04 at 10:36 PM. ( ) 66.190.42.199

Mr Kim

John M, who is kim?

This response submitted by John or Pro Taxidermist on 11/13/04 at 1:40 AM. ( 66.190.42.199 ) 69.171.249.149

Laters
This response submitted by John on 11/12/04 at 10:36 PM. ( ) 66.190.42.199
Mr Kim

John M

I've gotta know

This response submitted by M.T. on 11/13/04 at 9:37 PM. ( ) 198.111.220.19

Cecil, you dont know me, but I have a very good friend from Michigan that knows you. I was born and raised Catholic and went to the catholic school for eight years. I was an alter boy for 6 years and I left the catholic church when I turned 18. I can remember as a teenager that I never got anything out of going to church. I knew there had to be more to it than going to confession on saturday at 4:00 and then church the following morning. I was a good kid and grew up to be a nice man. I really relate that to my christian school upbringing. However, when I was in public high school after 8 years of private school, I went wild. It was like I led a very sheltered life and now I could do anything I wanted. Cigarettes, pot, beer, and women,women. I had several girlfriends during high school and my parents never really ever knew it. I know that the catholics pray to the statues, maybe not worshipping them, but still idolizing them. I can remember there were two readings plus a Gospel reading at every mass. I had gone back to the catholic church when I had turned 29 years old and I could rectite every line word for word without mistake. Now what kind of crap is that? I have since become a Baptist Bible Believing person. I study the Bible and we have Youth Programs and Adult programs. As a catholic, I never opened a Bible, we said all of the same prayers over and over, and started to party about 12:00 on Sunday. My father passed away 6 months ago and when they said there was going to be a Rosary said for him, my wife and I just had to hold our tongues. The catholics pray for the dead and try to pray them into heaven, sorry man, it's too late at that time. I'll never forget how everyone tries to see who can finish the "Hail Mary" first when the rosary was said. It's all ritual and no meaning. I would love to see a Catholic actually pray. I have never seen it! Jesus said that no one goes to the Father but through Me! That is why we pray through Jesus' name. Catholics dont do that! Furthermore, I hate to admit it, about 80% of my family is catholic and they really dont have a clue. We are all sinners, even the Pope. One of the main ingredients to a Cult is to have someone other than God be in charge. The catholics have the Pope, for what reason I could never figure out. One thing that is good though is that they do believe in the Trinity. I even doubt that 1% of catholics could recite any bible verse. Even John 3.16 ! And to any nonbelievers out there, the bible can only be interpretted one way. The way it is written! Many people believe that it can be read different ways, but if you are in your right mind and read it, the Holy Spirit will allow you to read it and comprehend it the way HE wrote it. Every verse in the Bible is the words of the Holy Spirit. Think about it, there is no way that anyone could sit down and write a book like the Bible or even just one chapter of the Bible. A message could be given on every verse of the Bible. It can be broken down into several discussions. Just one verse. The Bible is truly the Word Of God, and I just wish that more people could see it that way. Now I am going to go to my Lord in Prayer, not with beads in my hand or saying the "Our Father". May God richly bless all of you taxidermists out there tonight.

http://www.catholic.com/

This response submitted by jim on 11/14/04 at 1:48 PM. ( mvartistry@qwest.net ) 63.227.249.26

M. T. Realize you are still on a journey, we all are and its easy to read from you esp. Check out the above web site for correct answers and questions. Even though you were a practicing Catholic you have what seems to be all the wrong and incorrect misconceptions and lies and misunderstandings firmly inplace. By the way the Pope believes and knows he is a sinner also needing Gods grace just like the rest of us. Thats just one of several facts exactly wrong in what you think you know.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu