George

Submitted by Ken R. Walker on 11/22/04 at 9:24 AM. ( ("") ) 154.11.37.175

Ronnie Gaillard was up here hunting this weekend with a buddy on a hunter host license and so I put him in one of my favorite spots.By noon he had a nice 160 class buck.He's a very lucky guy.PS.He scored my buck for me-188 and change!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Ken

This response submitted by Sandy Sylvester on 11/22/04 at 9:36 AM. ( sandals@dandy.net ) 209.158.66.2

You are a piece of work! I am jealous! I could not even imagine having the oppurtunity to get one of your deer! I am still jealous at George's deer alone. He has MONSTERS where he lives....!

My husband got a nice one last Tuesday.....7 point with an 8 inch spread.....Monster huh? LMAO!

Walker, you dog

This response submitted by George on 11/22/04 at 12:52 PM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 64.12.116.135

But believe it or not, I let a 170 pound field dressed 10 pt. with an 18 inch spread (scored in the 130's with a few broken points) walk by me last Saturday. When it ain't bigger than what's on the wall, might as well wait for a doe. BTW, I used my cell phone and called my buddy down the field. I told him,"There's a nice buck walking towards your stand. Looks like a 10 pt. with a few tines broken." Know what he said? "If it's so damned good, why didn't YOU shoot it." Well, when it walked into view, he didn't take long to dust the old boy off. I'm still laughing over that one.

George

This response submitted by TonyH on 11/24/04 at 12:00 AM. ( ) 68.255.114.128

Passing on bucks to let them age and get bigger?

I can't imagine how we ever disagreed. LOL!

Seriously, I am absolutely in love with letting bucks walk. Just wish the neighbors shared the passion.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu