websites?

Submitted by Hank on 11/16/04 at 7:28 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.202

Hi I was wondering if someone could point me towards some good web page designer(s). I want a pretty fancy one with movemet, pictures,and all that good stuff. How much can I expect to pay for something like this also. Do you pay for a design/setup fee then a monthly fee also? Any help is a big help, for I am clueless in these areas. Thanks, Hank

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Try this one

This response submitted by Bill Haynes on 11/16/04 at 8:15 PM. ( ) 66.216.217.11

These guys does it all. They built the NTA website, and also do the maintainance it. Copy and paste:
http://www.taxyweb.net/

Steve or Bob are the contacts

Careful

This response submitted by James Parrish on 11/16/04 at 8:45 PM. ( ) 68.156.52.144

Be careful about building these fancy websites. There are several problems that can occur. I would opt for a professional looking website that clearly displays your business to customers. The websites with music, screens that fade in and out, revolving pictures, etc. simply annoy lots of people as bad or worse than those with banner ads and popups.

You might check nuttyhost.com He designs alot of taxidermy websites and he's cheaper than the taxyweb guys.

thanks

This response submitted by Hank on 11/16/04 at 8:56 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.135

Thanks good point James and thanks Bill

Options

This response submitted by Robert on 11/16/04 at 9:28 PM. ( ) 12.18.90.242

Shop around, but be careful like James said. A little goes along way and alot is sometimes confusing. Look at webafford.com. They have reasonable rates and will work with you. Thanks Robert

Hank...

This response submitted by marty on 11/16/04 at 9:39 PM. ( ) 24.15.104.42

Jason from Nuttyhost has taken on the task of designing several folks' websites that frequent this website. Imho his was the best deal going around and he does quality work...

Also..

This response submitted by .. on 11/16/04 at 10:28 PM. ( ) 4.226.145.61

Not a lot of people have high speed internet access. If people have to wait a long time for a page to load it often results in their going somewhere else.

Nuttyhost is worth a look!

This response submitted by Kevin on 11/17/04 at 8:40 AM. ( kevinrc@gwengineers.com ) 24.116.178.139

Jason did my site. I don't think there's any way you can be his price or his service. He can have you up and running in a very short time, and will not stop working on your site until you are happy with everything.

Here's my site.

www.kcdesignstaxidermy.com

There are several other people on here that he has done sites for and I'm willing to be that none of them have a single bad thing to say about him. You can find a link to contact him on my links page.

Kevin

I agree...Nuttyhost

This response submitted by Dennis on 11/17/04 at 12:30 PM. ( ) 130.76.96.14

Jason's price and service would be hard to beat. He has been great to work with.
Dennis
www.schumachertaxidermy.com

thanks everyone

This response submitted by Hank on 11/17/04 at 2:40 PM. ( ) 64.12.116.134

Thanks a bunch

Nuttyhost

This response submitted by Barry Buras on 11/17/04 at 5:00 PM. ( ) 64.72.53.154

I agree also, check with Jason at nuttyhost

Here's mine he designed and mantains

http://www.wildthingstaxidermy.net/

Ah, all my happy customers are so nice.

This response submitted by Jason on 11/17/04 at 5:40 PM. ( sales@nuttyhost.com ) 24.118.255.164

Oh you are too good to me you guys. You can get in on this website deal here. http://www.nuttyhost.com/taxidermyspecial.html just copy this address and paste it into your location bar in your browser. Or, call toll free 1-866-364-2762. You get a complete 10 page site for $165 a year or $12.99 a month plus a one time $20 setup fee. Check out the details and some sites I have done for the taxidermy community. A lot of them are getting top 10 on yahoo with the help of a reciprocal link program we are on. They are making money and so can you and any other taxidermists that want to join up.
I agree about the motion stuff and animations. These do hurt some sites since not everyone has high speed internet yet, but one day. Thanks again everyone.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu