IT'S OFFICIAL

Submitted by Jeff@Jeff's Taxidermy on 11/23/04 at 3:16 PM. ( ) 209.152.72.5

there is a new member to my taxidermy family....
Some of you here knew this was comming and others didnt,but I'd oops We'd like to share it with all of you now...
Kristen and I were married in a small private wedding with our families on Sunday Nov.21st.(my mom was on the cell phone she couldn't afford to get here and we couldn't help at the time either)but mom was still with us along with family members who have passed on.
She has been great motivation in my life when I thought I'd just be going through the motions after my divorce in 1998 and having my kids taken away from me to where I only see them a few weeks during the summer due to the traveling distance(I'm in Iowa they are in Mississippi).....Man I got tears in my eyes now haha
Neither of us were looking for another person to share our lives with when we happened to meet at a chatroom campout in Sept of 2002 after chatting online with each other for the better part of a yr as friends and the rest is history......
We plan on having a BIG formal wedding in June of 2005 for our friends and family that couldn't be with us on the 21st.
I LOVE YOU KRISTEN XOXOXOXOXOXO
I hope all of you are feeling as great as I am right now and if not.........WATCHOUT ITOR THE LOVEBUG WILL HIT YOU WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT.....
Jeff & Kristen

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Congrats!

This response submitted by Mac on 11/23/04 at 4:30 PM. ( vabowhunter@worldnet.att.net ) 216.54.8.18

Amazing what happens when you least expect it. Same situation occurred with my wife & I. Neither of us were looking for relationships and I was coming off a divorce and dating was the last thing on my mind. But, like you said, you never know when your gonna get bit by that bug! LOL! We got bit back in 91' after my return from the Persian Gulf and the here we are today, roughly 13 years later, still floating along. I wish the best to you & yours and may what you feel never fade away! Best Wishes & God Bless!

Mac

Well it's about time

This response submitted by Evelyn (Superpig) on 11/23/04 at 4:32 PM. ( ) 205.188.116.135

Congratulation to the both of you. So, since I couldn't be there on November 21st, that means I get to be invited to the big bash in June correct? LOL

Ahh, the bliss

This response submitted by cur on 11/23/04 at 6:30 PM. ( whatever ) 4.227.11.40

Congratulations. You need to print that thread out, fold it up, seal in in an envelope and open it in ten years and read it again. I hope that you are as content then as you are today.

I wish you both Good luck in all you do, achievement in all you aspire to do, and enough kids to get even for what you did to your parents.

MY GOD!

This response submitted by Dan Hudzik on 11/23/04 at 7:13 PM. ( hudzik@madisontelco.com ) 66.242.208.237

That poor women! I feel sorry for you Kristen! I guess the old saying is true, theres someone out there for everyone, even Jeff! HA HA HA! Sorry man but Cur brings out the best in all of us! LMAO! Congrats to both of you!
Dan

Congratulations Jeff & Kristen

This response submitted by JL on 11/23/04 at 9:13 PM. ( wmlures@metro2000.net ) 216.177.1.140

I hope your life's journey together is like the 46 years my wife and me have been together. Good luck....JL

bought the cow

This response submitted by bigriverjeff on 11/24/04 at 12:16 AM. ( ) 67.1.121.151

didnt ya bud lol congrats to both of ya!1

THANKS

This response submitted by Jeff@Jeff's Taxidermy on 11/24/04 at 1:06 AM. ( ) 209.152.72.15

Thanks everyone and cur I have 3 kids already 1 boy 2 girls .....my mom had my brother and myself no girls so I think I'm being punished really bad already hahhaa j/k my girls are great and so is my son......Evelyn,you and the rest of the gang here are all invited if you want to make the trip to Iowa June 18th next yr we have reserved a block of 20 rooms at a local motel to help out with some that will be traveling and we hope to fill all of them(that way we get the honeymoon suite FREE hahaha also there is a bigger discout on the rooms the more we fill ...also we r planning on having a dance afterwords so we can all have a great time ......it would be great to see all the faces to put with the typing haha.......Dan I wont type what I want to say to you but I think you already know what my response is roflmao hahahahha.....bring yer sorry butt up here in June so I can put a whoopin on it hahaha
We will put another post here when the time gets closer all are welcome to come and join us.....
Jeff & Kristen

Jeff

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 11/24/04 at 1:42 AM. ( ) 66.133.133.43

Having spoke to you alot about things in the past, Im so glad to hear that things are finally looking up for you and now, yours! never under-estimate those chats!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu